Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41481
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #16
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post

ONE Condoms are the flashiest rubbers you can whip out of your stash, but they seem to fit a bit snugger than other regulars. Durex are the only ones that seem to break easily (no thanks) and I like Trojans but a lot of everyone else often says that they hate them. I haven't really experimented much with anything beyond drugstore brands, but perhaps I should!

When I was younger (20) I bought a giant pack of the "extended pleasure" condoms. The first victim lost his erection and felt embarrassed, so I went down on him to see if that would help. Soon enough I couldn't feel my lips and cheeks and we had a good laugh over it. YOWZA! I drunkenly pulled out a leftover with someone else a few months down the line and he had a similar reaction. I suppose if it can't keep a drunk 23 year old boy nice and hard, it's probably not a great condom for this demographic. Ba-da-BING!
I will have to check those out. I looked at the website, the hotest wrappers are the risque mix.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:44 PM   #17
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I use Lifestyle Maximum Sesation Condom Disc. They come in a shallow plastic container will a pull top like on the half/half creamers for coffee. The condom is always right side up so there is no fumbling with it. They are really cool, feel good (for a condom), and almost always get a response from the ladies. Great medium size if your not big enough for a magnum yet too big for just a regular trojan.
atxbrad is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #18
Guest120311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 2747
My ECCIE Reviews

"Crown" skinless skin mostly and "Trustex", when I need a little extra.They are both thinner than most on the market. Kimono's aren't bad either. I buy all of my supplies via the net. Bigger selection!
Tess
Guest120311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #19
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

I have never heard of either of those....

May I try them out?!
Old 04-07-2010, 10:12 PM   #20
Magnetron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess View Post
"Crown" skinless skin mostly and "Trustex", when I need a little extra.They are both thinner than most on the market. Kimono's aren't bad either. I buy all of my supplies via the net. Bigger selection!
Tess
Have you noticed any difference in Crown since they went to new packaging? I swear they're a little less sensitive...
Magnetron is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #21
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello callers!!! Better late than never, here to take your calls
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:20 PM   #22
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

uh......... like hello or something???!!! I don't keep condoms myself, i rely on the lady to provide but I can get them for free from planned parenthood........ u know me.... always trying to save a buck......... lol
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:20 PM   #23
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I personally like the ultra thin sensitive, feels great and doesn't bother me!
Old 04-07-2010, 10:23 PM   #24
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree sixx, but some guys are picky and like thier own certian kind that the lady may not know about. I have always provided the "tools" needed, but had a guy that liked some crazy brand at the time I had never heard of or knew exsisted
Old 04-07-2010, 10:23 PM   #25
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
uh......... like hello or something???!!! I don't keep condoms myself, i rely on the lady to provide but I can get them for free from planned parenthood........ u know me.... always trying to save a buck......... lol
Planned parenthood, there is an initiative that is effective.... yeah right..

Ah, I always love calls from Homey D. Clown. Thanks for calling in, save that money!
Old 04-07-2010, 10:23 PM   #26
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Next caller are you there? Your live...
Old 04-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #27
winemaker
Gaining Momentum

Well, I end up using "they fit", mainly because, well, they fit, custom sized etc.
Though, they're pretty damn thick too.
winemaker is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:36 PM   #28
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Just a thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
I once had a roomate who used all my condoms while I was out of town, then replaced them with the spermicidal ones and I didn't know. I went down on a girl one night after having penetrated her, I couldn't taste my wine when we were done, then dinner tasted funny. Everything in my mouth was a little numb. I was not a happy camper. It wasn't until I read the package that I discovered what had happened.
Hello....? First time (LATE) caller here! LOL Enjoying the show!

Maybe next time....going out to have a light dinner first may be better in case that happens again.

Personally, I like dinner first and it is a great appetizer to sex because a lady can accompany you with no panties under her skirt and flirt and make you go crazy all night before the BCD time.....

Or the alternative...order in and eat dessert off of your comapnion.
Makes for a great uninhibited session all around.

Oh yeah.....ummm condoms....I perfer Trojan, most any style of them is good as I love to experiment with textures and flavors but I trust the brand and stick to them because I dont like to experiment with diseases in general.

-KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #29
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

We have a new sponsor ladies and gents, here is a word from C-String!

<C-String, when a g-string just isn't slutty enough! Don't let pesky strings get in the way! When you are finished just stick it back up there and do kegels, your ass never looked so good! (void where prohibited)>
Old 04-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #30
Tatonka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Trojan Ecstacy condoms are great IMHO, different design w/more room at the tip, lube inside and outside, ribbed too.

Lifestyle SKYN are good to.

I like to bring some of my own covers to a session in case she is out or what she has does not fit right.
It really sucks when you are about to really get rolling and she says "oops, i'm out of rubbers". Had that happen recently with my atf, luckily I was able to say say "it's okay, I brought some".

There can be a big difference in quality from one manufacturer to another and some providers just buy the cheapest ones.
Tatonka is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women