Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2013, 03:42 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the Bush team MADE the banner. ... that's not rewriting history, just a simple FACT.
So the banner I had made at Kinko's belongs to Kinko's, according to you.

Your petty little diversion of "who made" the banner is not relevant to ....

....."who owns the words on the banner and those persons' meaning by those words"!

And since you must have been aboard ship in combat from you intimate knowledge of what a ship can print and what it can't print, you should know that the crew is proud when they come home in one-piece from a job well done in combat and they most cryptic slogan for reporting their pride is announcing to the Boss ..... "Mission Accomplished"!

And you also know then that a "Mission" is not a "War"!*

Of course, there is always the probability that you don't have a clue as to the above!

*BTW: You might want to report that to your Fearful Leader in the WH ... who apparently has watched way too many "cowboy and Indian" movies for his military strategy ..... upon which he bases his "conclusion" that killing the chief will send all the braves running and hiding back into their teepees.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:50 AM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So the banner I had made at Kinko's belongs to Kinko's, according to you.

Your petty little diversion of "who made" the banner is not relevant to ....

....."who owns the words on the banner and those persons' meaning by those words"!

And since you must have been aboard ship in combat from you intimate knowledge of what a ship can print and what it can't print, you should know that the crew is proud when they come home in one-piece from a job well done in combat and they most cryptic slogan for reporting their pride is announcing to the Boss ..... "Mission Accomplished"!

And you also know then that a "Mission" is not a "War"!*

Of course, there is always the probability that you don't have a clue as to the above!

*BTW: You might want to report that to your Fearful Leader in the WH ... who apparently has watched way too many "cowboy and Indian" movies for his military strategy ..... upon which he bases his "conclusion" that killing the chief will send all the braves running and hiding back into their teepees.
your aboard ship printing facility is laughable ... just like you.

team Bush HAD the banner MADE.

FACT, PERIOD.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:21 AM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Just a lot of lame-ass finger pointing and historical rewrites.
That's rich! LL is now concerned about "lame-ass finger pointing." Yet he clearly resorted to "lame-ass finger pointing" in the initial post of this thread.

As if that is not enough, LL then has the audacity to complain about "historical rewrites." This coming from the same guy who has tried hundreds of times to historically rewrite America's most significant foreign policy blunder since the Vietnam War. That being GW's ill-fated decision to lose focus upon the perpetrators of 9/11 when he personally authorized the spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Fortunately, America eventually regained its focus and OBL now sleeps with the fishes!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
That's rich! LL is now concerned about "lame-ass finger pointing." Yet he clearly resorted to "lame-ass finger pointing" in the first post of this thread. To top it off he then complains about "historical rewrites." This coming from the same guy who has tried hundreds of times to historically rewrite GW's ill fated decision to lose focus upon the perpetrators of 9/11.

Fortunately, America eventually regained its focus and OBL now sleeps with the fishes!

fortunately for the NAVY, they have banner printing school aboard aircraft carriers ..

poor LL, being in traffic court all day every day has worn out what little brain he had left
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:39 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
....America eventually regained its focus and OBL now sleeps with the fishes!
Oh, good. Another patriot of Obaminable's .. "no more terrorism"! I beat them down!

May 23, 2013:
President Obama said Thursday that al Qaeda is nearly defeated and the war on terrorism has changed since he took office, and that demands a broad rethink that includes scaling down drone attacks, transferring detainees from Guantanamo Bay and revisiting the 2001 congressional resolution that set the country on perpetual war footing.
After the death of Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants, al Qaeda has been decimated, scattered across the North Africa and the Middle East and able to launch only small-scale attacks, Mr. Obama told an audience gathered at the National Defense University in Washington.
SEE ALSO: Heckler brings Obama speech to a halt
“America is at a crossroads,” he said. “We must define the nature and scope of this struggle, or else it will define us, mindful of James Madison’s warning that ‘no nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare.’”
Senior administration officials went further by telling reporters that Mr. Obama wants to jettison the whole mindset that the U.S. is still engaged in a war on terrorism.
“The president has indicated and will indicate again that he rejects the notion of global war on terrorism, which is an amorphous definition that applies to a tactic,” one official said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2awGfih3b

Worthy of a repeat:

"Mr. Obama wants to jettison the whole mindset that the U.S. is still engaged in a war on terrorism."

I suppose the French took that approach in WWII. There is no war. The Germans are just wonderful.

BT, don't rewrite your history. You continually posted to "allow" the inspections to continue? Let the "inspections" work. ... blah, blah. Two questions: What inspections? Go look at the U.N. resolutions and the fact findings supporting them by the "U.N." investigators ... and #2: If there were no WMDs (and you knew it all along) why would you advocate "more inspections" to look for something you knew already didn't exist?

That's why you love Monday morning quarterbacking. So here we are in reality ...

you changing a thread topic to fit your desire to talk about anything but the current events ... and your guy's bullshit.

So, if there is no war on terrorism ... why are we closing our embassies across the middle east?

Because Bush attacked Iraq?
Old 08-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #21
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Worthy of a repeat:

"Mr. Obama wants to jettison the whole mindset that the U.S. is still engaged in a war on terrorism."
There you have it folks, more lame-ass finger pointing from the most prolific lame-ass finger pointer in the political forum!

It is now apparent that LL is trying to weed out any and all of the competition!
Old 08-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

That's why you love Monday morning quarterbacking.
For those who do not know, LL grew up on a South Texas Nit Farm.

By the tender age of 16, he was a Certified Nitpicker.

By 18, his skill level advanced to the point that he was able to regularly pick Nits off of fly shit!
Old 08-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, good. Another patriot of Obaminable's .. "no more terrorism"! I beat them down!

May 23, 2013:
President Obama said Thursday that al Qaeda is nearly defeated and the war on terrorism has changed since he took office, and that demands a broad rethink that includes scaling down drone attacks, transferring detainees from Guantanamo Bay and revisiting the 2001 congressional resolution that set the country on perpetual war footing.
After the death of Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants, al Qaeda has been decimated, scattered across the North Africa and the Middle East and able to launch only small-scale attacks, Mr. Obama told an audience gathered at the National Defense University in Washington.
SEE ALSO: Heckler brings Obama speech to a halt
“America is at a crossroads,” he said. “We must define the nature and scope of this struggle, or else it will define us, mindful of James Madison’s warning that ‘no nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare.’”
Senior administration officials went further by telling reporters that Mr. Obama wants to jettison the whole mindset that the U.S. is still engaged in a war on terrorism.
“The president has indicated and will indicate again that he rejects the notion of global war on terrorism, which is an amorphous definition that applies to a tactic,” one official said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2awGfih3b

Worthy of a repeat:

I suppose the French took that approach in WWII. There is no war. The Germans are just wonderful.

BT, don't rewrite your history. You continually posted to "allow" the inspections to continue? Let the "inspections" work. ... blah, blah. Two questions: What inspections? Go look at the U.N. resolutions and the fact findings supporting them by the "U.N." investigators ... and #2: If there were no WMDs (and you knew it all along) why would you advocate "more inspections" to look for something you knew already didn't exist?

That's why you love Monday morning quarterbacking. So here we are in reality ...

you changing a thread topic to fit your desire to talk about anything but the current events ... and your guy's bullshit.

So, if there is no war on terrorism ... why are we closing our embassies across the middle east?

Because Bush attacked Iraq?

because the House Republicans cut funding trying to PAY for W and his inept military policies

and if you truly believe Obie is my hero on any level you are truly an idiot
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
because the House Republicans cut funding trying to PAY for W and his inept military policies

and if you truly believe Obie is my hero on any level you are truly an idiot
LL and I have been engaged in back and forth since the ill fated spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq. From my experience, he is clearly not from the same "Idiot" mold as JD and IB!

Had you referred to LL as a pompous ass, I would no doubt agree!
Old 08-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
fortunately for the NAVY, they have banner printing school aboard aircraft carriers ..

poor LL, being in traffic court all day every day has worn out what little brain he had left
Good. Then you do know all about being aboard the Lincoln going to and from combat. How were those banner classes you were taking on board. Was that before or after your finger painting lessons?
Old 08-04-2013, 10:23 AM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Good. Then you do know all about being aboard going to and from combat.

I know theres NO printing facility aboard aircraft carriers
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
LL and I have been engaged in back and forth since the ill fated spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq. From my experience, he is clearly not from the same "Idiot" mold as JD and IB!

if ll thinks obie is my hero I totally disagree about the mold
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:36 AM   #28
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
The DIFFERENCE is ...

.........the ship's crew put up the banner.

They had accomplished their mission and were on their way home.
Believing that the President of the United States, no matter who he is, would appear at a staged event of that magnitude, in front of a banner of that size and scope which didn't portray his thoughts and beliefs, makes you one truly dumb individual.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:37 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

BT, don't hold back, ok?

It's just that for the last 10 years, I have been amazed at your self-proclaimed omniscience

as being one of a handful of people in the civilized world back in 2003 who actually KNEW there were no WMDs hidden in Iraq prior to the SECOND invasion of Iraq ... to ENFORCE the U.N. Resolutions with the APPROVAL of Congress AFTER the U.N. authorized the taking of "any action" ...

Oh, wait!

Why would someone who KNEW there "were no WMDs hidden in Iraq" insist on MORE INSPECTIONS to locate the non-existent WMD's ... ?

Are you NOW advocating that your current hero in the WH dispatch "terrorist investigators" throughout the world to determine if in fact Al Qaeda exists? Or do you agree with him, like you did with Clinton, that there were no WMD's in Iraq .... prior to Clinton attacking Iraq.

Or was it Clinton who didn't know how to find OBL even though he had a warrant issued.

I know it is confusing when you spend your life trying to pin all problems on Bush ... and struggling to ignore the lack of capacity and capabilities of those you admire so much.

And your little lap dog CJ wants to get cute about "banner making" on the Lincoln. How about you ... did you have banner lessons in the service? Or is this the first time you ever heard that the Lincoln was giving banner lessons ... with a "banner making class"?

You guys would rather talk about anything ... rather than Obaminable's FAILED PRESIDENCY!

No terrorism in the world (that wasn't "terrorism" in Boston, just a misguided teenager!), ..

............ so we close 22 embassies. So, in your self-proclaimed omniscience ... are there terrorists or not?
Old 08-04-2013, 10:41 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know theres NO printing facility aboard aircraft carriers
Do you know or do you not know? Which is it today, junior bird man?

Then we can get down to the specifics of the Lincoln.

Now how about there being no more terrorists .. they have been decimated by Obaminable ...

... but just to be "safe" we're gonna close 22 embassies in the middle east.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women