Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162927
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2016, 05:17 PM   #16
AsiaSweetie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 341482
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's the message I get. By the way, thanks for posting my link on the review TxMan123.

Quote:
AsiaSweetie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
AsiaSweetie is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:25 PM   #17
Jack$lit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

"I could be open to a lot, depends on what you offer." from your ad.

Maybe you should decide your menu and price points. I'm not sure what you are offering and wouldn't go in guessing. Expectations and misunderstandings could occur. Now just one review and it's not too good. I understand your point and side but maybe you should clarify a few menu items and price points on your showcase. Ask the girls for advise.
Jack$lit is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:33 PM   #18
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack$lit View Post
"I could be open to a lot, depends on what you offer." from your ad.

Maybe you should decide your menu and price points. I'm not sure what you are offering and wouldn't go in guessing. Expectations and misunderstandings could occur. Now just one review and it's not too good. I understand your point and side but maybe you should clarify a few menu items and price points on your showcase. Ask the girls for advise.
Touch base with the lovely lady in Jack$lit's Avatar--she is a beauty who knows how to successfully do business on eccie. The long line of hard-leg mongers lined up at her door for appointments is testimony to her marketing and business development, as well as her BCD skills.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 11:12 PM   #19
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by txman123 View Post
the technicality lives, see this review, posts 5 and 6.
I do see where I should have stated that the ladies post is there for all to see till a mod deletes it.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=staff
since mods dont live on here, its not unusual to find this.
dont know about the denial op got.
Huh? You said there's a technicality whereby if someone quotes the post it makes it permanent:

Quote:
Originally Posted by txman123 View Post
you can post on the review in the review forum, the text will be deleted by the mods, but a guy may quote your post in a reply, making it permanent. it's kind of a technicality that violates the spirit/intent of the rule, but nonetheless is legal.
I'm saying there is no such technicality, when it happens it's because a mod is either being lazy or didn't notice it.

Congrats, you found such a case. It happens. There's still no technicality.

But you're right, we can't be everywhere and see everything. We rely to some extent on members hitting the RTM button when they see something that shouldn't be there or a guideline violation occurs.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 11:33 PM   #20
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Huh? You said there's a technicality whereby if someone quotes the post it makes it permanent:

I'm saying there is no such technicality, when it happens it's because a mod is either being lazy or didn't notice it.

Congrats, you found such a case. It happens. There's still no technicality.

But you're right, we can't be everywhere and see everything. We rely to some extent on members hitting the RTM button when they see something that shouldn't be there or a guideline violation occurs.

As has been said... MODs tend to miss a thing or two at times. Some might think you are getting a pass on posting RW info about a member.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 09:30 AM   #21
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

We were discussing female posts in review threads not the OP's post here.

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 11:59 AM   #22
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

off topic but, kudos to spiceitup and all the mods.
wothout them, our little community would devolve from semi-orderly anarchy to complete chaos.
I know, semi-orderly anarchy is wierd and not very realistic, but it was all
I had at the time.
txman123 is online now   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:15 PM   #23
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaSweetie View Post
I feel that a recent review of my services was unjustified. I was trying to give him what he asked for, but he would rather complain constantly than enjoy it. He wanted to leave so I let him leave, but I think it's reasonable to get something for the time I spent as well as oral contact. Also I asked him if he was too hot and he said he was fine. I had a fan running. He was getting hard so he must have been enjoying it. In fact I thought he was about to come, which is probably why he got mad. I should have demanded more but I was trying to be nice. I was topless by the way, and I don't usually wear a ton of makeup which most people appreciate because they don't have to wash it off. Also my pics are accurate. Indian guys are almost always rude jerks which is why some girls ban them. In summary, Afa1024 is the one that people should stay away from.

What made you say that?

playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 05:08 PM   #24
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
We were discussing female posts in review threads not the OP's post here.

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 06:15 PM   #25
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by playingnthedark View Post
What made you say that?
He says in his review in the physical description part that she wouldn't take anything off...
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:44 AM   #26
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Huh this sounds simular to me was it the same guy that said he was gone for a while? Hmmm guy came in already hard so I guess it wasn't all bad. Oh there was certain thing was asked and I said no so I guess it was a no. I'm not worried though I had fun here regardless wow so this happens a lot here?
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:34 PM   #27
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Ms. Asia you're new so you should be given some slack. But what probably 90% of providers do in your situation is pretend like you're gonna give him a free make up session and then have two or three Ogar's beat the fucken snot out him so he knows not to ever fuck with you again.

Amateur's ..... *smh*
Little Monster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women