Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70515
biomed161277
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47906
pyramider46370
bambino40533
CryptKicker37120
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2024, 11:15 AM   #16
chiefsfan51
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

I agree with Chief and Winn, Lord forbid that we are a little bit late, they would crucify us, but they can be as late as they want and expect us to not be upset, it's a double standard for sure.
chiefsfan51 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 03:27 PM   #17
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

If they’re not professional I just put them on the no fucking way list and go to the next one. I don’t waste any daylight on them.
Cherokeechief is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM   #18
CravinRaven2
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 406951
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gosh Chief, sounding like your feathers are ruffled.
Of course, I can only speak for myself.
1. If I am out of town or with family my work phone rarely gets looked at.
2. My appointments run back to back. It can be very difficult to answer texts in between changing linens and freshening up before the next client arrives.
3. Disgression is very important. If I was not able get back to a client in a timely fashion, chance are, I will not respond. Receiving a text from me at that time could be inconvenient and troublesome for some clients.
4. Sometimes I am trying to verify a client and the other girl cannot get back to me in a timely fashion.
5. Other times, I get so many texts, a messages, some clients messages may get buried and I loose track of who said what and who wanted what and when... It can get very confusing. Meanwhile, I am rushing to get ready for the next fellow.

However, I do concur, that after making an appointment and still having to wait hours on her, is very bad business practice. It is disrespectful. Honor yourself and choose better.

Sometimes, in trying to accommodate several clients, I may ask if booked clients are flexible with their time. If they cannot, then they keep their original booking. If they can, then everyone is happy!��

I send this message only to give a better picture of what is happening on the other side of bookings.

I hope this sheds some light.

Raven
Change how you see the world and the world will see you differently.
CravinRaven2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women