Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2020, 01:13 PM   #16
Cheburashka
Premium Access

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddylonglegs View Post
So many clubs that were wide open for fun in Dallas back in the day!... peeping toms... damn!
Holy shit. I had completely forgotten about Peeping Toms. I remember being with a couple of ASPD gents one night. We were the only white guys in the club. I turned my back to the DJ booth, pulled out my cock, and slid it right into a stripper who was on the main stage. We all wore our "strip club uniforms" after being mentored by Ragin Cajun and Sexy Lisa. Remember when ladies used to swing in a swing in front of the club almost causing car crashes? Ausgeseichnet!
Cheburashka is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 03:28 PM   #17
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Fantasy ranch was a great place to take a walk on the wild side in the back woods on occasion. Maybe they could still be open and entertaining if they didn't try to sale that other shit. Maybe it's just me butt I was always turning down offers from the dancers to buy this this or that. I was only there for a semi discrete hand job in a semi discrete public place
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 05:39 PM   #18
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Toms, Hardbodies, and the stroll 1 block over! More than a few hourly hotels in the area, it was a golden era

MarvelousI’m not sure what you’re talking about? Deja Vu right next to original Baby Dolls. I go HJ from plenty of BBD girls including a waitress.
Ft. Worth had several dive bars that where are things. Dreams and Candy Land and another off white settlement were 100%. The Fare off Greenville had a wide open VIP!
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 05:44 PM   #19
I2feenin
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Texas Showgirls was always nice to visit!
I2feenin is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 01:17 AM   #20
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer View Post
Toms, Hardbodies, and the stroll 1 block over! More than a few hourly hotels in the area, it was a golden era

MarvelousI’m not sure what you’re talking about? Deja Vu right next to original Baby Dolls. I go HJ from plenty of BBD girls including a waitress.
Ft. Worth had several dive bars that where are things. Dreams and Candy Land and another off white settlement were 100%. The Fare off Greenville had a wide open VIP!
I had forgot about deja vu( my homeboy was addicted to that place?) and that club next to it I think it was called Saint James(?). Both of those were pretty wide open back in the day as well. Deja Vu was funny because of the setup of the club, but those girls didn't give a damn. Saint whatever it was had rooms. Then that club opened around 97-98 where Spearmint Rhino is today. The girls up in there didn't too much give a damn either. That place had rooms you could rent like Saint whatever that had doors that closed with no windows.
That Club off of White Settlement is still there. I went in there about a year maybe a year-and-a-half ago. Ran into a stripper that I used to know that worked at that club right at 820 and Mansfield Highway back in the day. Had some fun with her and her friend in the VIP that day. Went back a few days later at night and there was literally no one in there but the bartender as far as I could tell. Walked right back out.
That club on 820 and Mansfield Highway( not the all nude) there was a couple of girls I used to have some fun with in their back in the mid-90s. But I also used to go there a lot late at night when I got off work because they had cheap beer and it was near my house. But if you didn't know those girls you weren't getting any play. The all nude that was right there, they didn't have a DJ they had a jukebox and used to come around asking for money for the Jukebox. Seriously.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 01:30 AM   #21
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

PEEP N TOMS!!!!!
THE MECCA OF BLACK STRIP CLUBS

This one little dive strip club change the game for black strip clubs Nationwide. Funny thing is I remember when the place was just a little predominantly white dive strip club / bar. Then Andy hired a new manager and the rest was history.
Somebody, what was the name of that little dive strip club / bar in Grand Prairie just north of dalworth next door to that biker bar Diamond Jim's where Bandidos hang out? That was a fun little late night hangout as well.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 01:40 AM   #22
KFB
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Saint James is in Houston, I think you mean Santa Fe.
KFB is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 10:39 AM   #23
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
PEEP N TOMS!!!!!
THE MECCA OF BLACK STRIP CLUBS

This one little dive strip club change the game for black strip clubs Nationwide. Funny thing is I remember when the place was just a little predominantly white dive strip club / bar. Then Andy hired a new manager and the rest was history.
Somebody, what was the name of that little dive strip club / bar in Grand Prairie just north of dalworth next door to that biker bar Diamond Jim's where Bandidos hang out? That was a fun little late night hangout as well.
Playmates? It was on Great Southwest.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women