Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

There are plenty of gals around here seeing clients.... getting reviewed....

Maybe they are a bit too busy doing those things to post but that does not mean they are not quality providers.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #17
tron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It seems like there is some good new talent in SA lately. Maybe some are going there.

PS: Maybe the board need a rule that you can't make back to back posts in the same thread. That could be enforced in software easily.
tron is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:14 AM   #18
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

I've heard that there have been some policy changes on p411 that is lowering it's appeal to the ladies. Basically if they see a guy and he requests an OK, the gals have to provide the ok with only one exception, that is if LE was called in. Doesn't matter if the guy was stinky, creepy, scary, rough, etc. That has lowered the value of a p411 OK.

So an alternative hypothesis is maybe the gals are just dropping their p411 accounts...
rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:25 AM   #19
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rCoder View Post
I've heard that there have been some policy changes on p411 that is lowering it's appeal to the ladies. Basically if they see a guy and he requests an OK, the gals have to provide the ok with only one exception, that is if LE was called in. Doesn't matter if the guy was stinky, creepy, scary, rough, etc. That has lowered the value of a p411 OK.

So an alternative hypothesis is maybe the gals are just dropping their p411 accounts...
Yow! That's bad if true.

By the way, "immigration" is moving into town. "Emigration" is moving out of town.

We need to get some of those lovely exotic Asians and other lovely ladies to immigrate here from Dallas, Houston, or wherever.

I wonder if there's some way to encourage this. You'd think the way rates go up for traveling ladies when they travel to Austin, they'd be moving here in droves.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:33 AM   #20
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Basically if they see a guy and he requests an OK, the gals have to provide the ok with only one exception, that is if LE was called in. Doesn't matter if the guy was stinky, creepy, scary, rough, etc. That has lowered the value of a p411 OK.
I read my P411 Notices religiously, and haven't seen any indication of that sort of P411 policy change.

There have been several notices reiterating existing policies and guidelines, and I think Gina is on point with her assessment of what qualifies as proper behavior from a P411 member. Examples include:

• A provider should never decline to give an Okay to a client who did not present a real problem (ie, was rough, attempted BBFS, had horrible hygiene, etc.) during a visit. Gina specifies that the problems must be actual occurrences, and not some hypothetical situation that the provider imagines could happen in the future with someone else.
  • A provider is expected to report any problems with a P411 member client to P411 staff immediately. Not a couple of weeks later, or after seeing that the client posted a negative review. (I expect this is in place to alert P411 to potential dangers, as well as cut down on vindictive alerts by providers in response to negative publicity by clients.)
  • The list goes on, but it's all basic, common sense for providers.

I definitely consider P411 and its representatives to be one of my strongest sources of provider support. If providers are vanishing from P411, I would guess it has more to do with the providers either moving, or being suspended for violating P411 rules (like looking up a client on behalf of a provider who doesn't have P411), than providers leaving out of disdain for P411's practices.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:37 AM   #21
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
I read my P411 Notices religiously, and haven't seen any indication of that sort of P411 policy change.

There have been several notices reiterating existing policies and guidelines, and I think Gina is on point with her assessment of what qualifies as proper behavior from a P411 member. Examples include:

• A provider should never decline to give an Okay to a client who did not present a real problem (ie, was rough, attempted BBFS, had horrible hygiene, etc.) during a visit. Gina specifies that the problems must be actual occurrences, and not some hypothetical situation that the provider imagines could happen in the future with someone else.
  • A provider is expected to report any problems with a P411 member client to P411 staff immediately. Not a couple of weeks later, or after seeing that the client posted a negative review. (I expect this is in place to alert P411 to potential dangers, as well as cut down on vindictive alerts by providers in response to negative publicity by clients.)

I definitely consider P411 and its representatives to be one of my strongest sources of provider support. If providers are vanishing from P411, I would guess it has more to do with the providers either moving, or being suspended for violating P411 rules (like looking up a client on behalf of a provider who doesn't have P411), than providers leaving out of disdain for P411's practices.
Well stated Nat.... Gina runs a great service that has made my hobby life easy. People move on from the hobby, always have and always will...

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:25 AM   #22
nuglet
Valued Poster

You sad little boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
None of the ones that matter.....to you.

I'm just the excuse they use for their piss poor TCB and inability to capture any market share.,....

It's getting old Nuglet.....
Yes you are.
Some folks around here are having a damn good time... the problem is the "in crowd" changed and your not in the group having fun it seems....
I'm having plenty of fun, I'm just tired of YOU whining about everyone else. Grow up.

poor baby... quit yer whining man....

Well you know where you can shove it, I'm sure.I never whined, yet you do..... CONSTANTLY!! The Whispers network 24 - 7, all whispers, all the time. You might try getting a life outside of a bar.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:10 AM   #23
Dagny D.E.W.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2877
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Whispers ran 'em out of town....
I would have guessed this, he is the only person on my ignore list so I don't know what he says anymore and never read a thread he starts but the gals from OTHER states won't even travel to Texas because of the guys in Austin and apparently there is a comparable group in Houston.

Makes me want to quit reading this section, I have already D.E.W. not post here much anymore. I mostly just post in the ladies area. My lease is up in Jan and tho I would love to continue till the summer for my vacation I think about quitting all the time.
Dagny D.E.W. is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:23 AM   #24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Angry

Quote:

Guess I won't be renewing with them, then; that's a terrible policy!
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:26 AM   #25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post

Ah. Or, I could refrain from posting until the caffeine kicks in... thanks, Natalie.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:25 AM   #26
greymouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:

I have heard exactly the same thing from a provider I know well and who has high credibility with me at least. Specifically she said that a customer guy had put his hands around her neck and squeezed. Apparently some Real He Males now consider that to be a "sexual practice" rather than an assault, which is what I would call it. My lady said she was told by p411 that unless she filed charges with police or had to seek medical attention she had no choice but to give this creep an "OK" if she wanted to remain on P411. That is really bad news since P411 has been a valuable resource that makes screening much easier but as word of this new policy spreads prudent ladies will have to rethink depending on P411 Oks is they are being coerced. Of course it is possible that this particular creepy guy was in good with P411 management.

While that is a serious concern with P411 an alternative explanation for the fall in listed sex workers is that as the Great Recession in available "legitimate" jobs continued some women decided to try sex work to stay afloat economically and found it to be a hard way to make easy money. Clearly some of the ladies entering the business as struggling to swallow their sense of disgust at opening their legs and mouths to strange old fat men for money. Women who are struggling to stay in the room and not run for it are not going to do well in this business and probably did not have their earnings expectations met and so have given up and moved on. All the more reason for valuing those women who can do this work well.

Of course the misogynistic atmosphere he who loves seeing his name mentioned too much for me to mention it and his attack pack have worked so hard to create doesn't help but remember Austin ECCIE is only a small part of Sex World Austin, despite the size of the egos involved, so anything that happens here is unlikely to be the sole or even the major explanation for what is going on in the area.
greymouse is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #27
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by greymouse View Post
..... but remember Austin ECCIE is only a small part of Sex World Austin, despite the size of the egos involved, so anything that happens here is unlikely to be the sole or even the major explanation for what is going on in the area.
Unfortunately for some...... The cutback of posting ladies for some to flirt with and get online attention from represents most of their interaction with ladies evaporating and I can understand why they whine. I don't agree.... But I understand....
Old 12-28-2010, 09:52 AM   #28
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Or...we could all be pulling ideas out of our backsides to support the idea one demon or another is the culprit responsible for moving an entire city's sex industry. You guys talk about Whispers having a big ego, then give him credit for not only moving ECCIE, but P411 and the entire business in town? Pick a side, any side.

I also like how a few of you seem just unable to keep from jumping in and throwing in Whispers' name in for every perceived thing going wrong around here, and you just can't keep yourselves from injecting his name into threads.

As for the decrease in number of providers over two months... It's the holiday season, less money spent in the hobby - I assume, since I have heard several providers mention that it's slow during the winter months. School is also out, those that are done here - graduated or decided to transfer - are leaving town; those with kids have less time. Maybe the economy is picking up and the job market is getting better. Maybe Austin Beavers hibernate for the winter.

Give it a couple of months or look at data year over year, otherwise, we're trying to draw long term trend conclusion from two data points 2 months apart. Cyclic or anomalous explanations are much more fitting at this point.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:04 AM   #29
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Or...we could all be pulling ideas out of our backsides to support the idea one demon or another is the culprit responsible for moving an entire city's sex industry. You guys talk about Whispers having a big ego, then give him credit for not only moving ECCIE, but P411 and the entire business in town? Pick a side, any side.

I also like how a few of you seem just unable to keep from jumping in and throwing in Whispers' name in for every perceived thing going wrong around here, and you just can't keep yourselves from injecting his name into threads.

As for the decrease in number of providers over two months... It's the holiday season, less money spent in the hobby - I assume, since I have heard several providers mention that it's slow during the winter months. School is also out, those that are done here - graduated or decided to transfer - are leaving town; those with kids have less time. Maybe the economy is picking up and the job market is getting better. Maybe Austin Beavers hibernate for the winter.

Give it a couple of months or look at data year over year, otherwise, we're trying to draw long term trend conclusion from two data points 2 months apart. Cyclic or anomalous explanations are much more fitting at this point.
Sounds to me like you are trying to steal my Thunder!
Old 12-28-2010, 10:34 AM   #30
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Absolutely, 100%, NOT correct.

Providers can refuse an Okay for any reason, we just ask that they shoot us a quick email with the reason so we can make an internal note on his account.

Quote:
I have heard exactly the same thing from a provider I know well and who has high credibility with me at least. Specifically she said that a customer guy had put his hands around her neck and squeezed. My lady said she was told by p411 that unless she filed charges with police or had to seek medical attention she had no choice but to give this creep an "OK" if she wanted to remain on P411.
Yeah right.

Sounds like this provider is one of those providers who got called out when trying to submit a false report to me. I don't recall anyone ever coming to me saying a client had choked her, and without knowing who the provider is, or the exact nature of the complaint, I can't speak to that situation directly (and never would, unless the provider gave me permission).

However, what I do know is that I don't play games with girls who try to destroy their client/boyfriends when they get in a spat. I also don't look kindly on the girls who suddenly post an alert AFTER the client posts a bad review. There are a number of situations where certain providers act very irresponsibly in regards to posting alerts on clients, and I call them on it (privately) when it's brought to my doorstep.

For obvious reasons, those providers get angry with me. They almost always are providers who have high visibility on the boards, who think they have power in the community and can run any old bs by me and have me eat it up like their clients do.

So when I do a little checking into what they say, and find out they are lying (and tell them so), they are embarrassed and upset. Not being that type of people to admit they were wrong, or work things out privately between the two of us, they usually then "get back" at me by running their mouths behind my back.... blowing the situation up into something it never was, to make me appear even more dastardly.

I look into what people are saying, I hear both sides of the story, and if I tell a provider she's full of it.... chances are very good that she is and I have information to back that up.

And in a situation where I have a serious alert of a violent type on my plate.... you can be certain that I made absolutely sure, without any question, that the alert was bs if I did not revoke the client's account. I do care about the providers and I don't want to see anyone hurt from a human standpoint.... AND it would be really bad for business (for those of you who think I'm only about the money).

Really.... I wish all of those providers (the drama-queens I speak of above) would take their happy asses and march off of P411, and find someone else to bother with their tall tales. Because I know, for a fact, that the VAST majority of providers are discreet, responsible, and know exactly where I'm coming from when I say "don't bring your garbage to my doorstep or I'm going to toss it back in your face".

Oh, and I have no idea why the fluctuation in numbers!

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
GinaXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women