Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2011, 11:44 PM   #16
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

Disiline if you ever wanna try out the humbler just let me know Cajungent was sweet enough to get me one and I could always use some practice.
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:24 AM   #17
CajunGent
Valued Poster

D,

Don't read to much into my response. I tend to respond in these threads as if I am sitting in a bar, and someone ask a question amoungst friends while sitting around sipping a cold one. My response was simply that I quickie bj's are not my cup of tea. Something so pleasurable should never be quick. I actually enjoy tease as much as the act itself. Just saying.
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:11 AM   #18
saintsFanChris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Roxie (missroxie) gives great head, swallows and had a 15 minute rate, although she doesn't live in/near big easy so you might need to pay her gas money too. She did tour big easy just before Halloween.
saintsFanChris is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:45 AM   #19
Grabsum4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default The Humbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabooTanner View Post
Disiline if you ever wanna try out the humbler just let me know Cajungent was sweet enough to get me one and I could always use some practice.
Okay....I didn't know what a Humbler was so I looked it up....

"A piece of bondage equipment designed to immobilize males. A humbler consists of two bars about 24" long with hardware to clamp them together. The bars are notched in the center. To use the humbler the male bends at the waist and knees and his ball sack is pulled back through his legs. The humbler is then clamped into place across the scrotum between the testicles and penis behind the male's thighs with the scrotum in the notch. Once in place it is impossible for the male to straighten his legs without painful streaching of the ball sack. Being in a humbler is a humilating experience for male subs, and brings B&D sessions to a new level."

Im glad I didn't know what it was....
Grabsum4me is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:55 AM   #20
CajunGent
Valued Poster

Designed to humble even the most confident of men.
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #21
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol but it does look like an interesting "toy"!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #22
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

This thread has gotten way more interesting than I thought it would! Not sure if I am up for the humbler though.....a sweet pair of lips can humble me too much as it is..

Dianalee, even though it was CBJ, really can drain the life out of a guy. I am interested in this Kaycee in BR, though that is normally not on the way to work.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:05 AM   #23
gypsy_dude
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabsum4me View Post
Okay....I didn't know what a Humbler was so I looked it up....

"A piece of bondage equipment designed to immobilize males. A humbler consists of two bars about 24" long with hardware to clamp them together. The bars are notched in the center. To use the humbler the male bends at the waist and knees and his ball sack is pulled back through his legs. The humbler is then clamped into place across the scrotum between the testicles and penis behind the male's thighs with the scrotum in the notch. Once in place it is impossible for the male to straighten his legs without painful streaching of the ball sack. Being in a humbler is a humilating experience for male subs, and brings B&D sessions to a new level."

Im glad I didn't know what it was....
ummmmm not sure I would like that no I KNOW I wouldn't like that. Lol

Glad I wasn't the only one who didn't know what this was. Lol
gypsy_dude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women