Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2022, 03:07 PM   #16
veloztec
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger View Post
Veloztec, I personally vouch for Chrystal. She is a cut above the average studio provider.
White Tiger! You and I go way back.
Thank you for the info buddy
veloztec is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 09:32 PM   #17
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloztec View Post
White Tiger! You and I go way back.
Thank you for the info buddy
Good to see that Bond. Easy to see the other BS
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 01:32 PM   #18
veloztec
Lifetime Premium Access

I am chatting with new KFest booker - her tone is damn cold and she is saying Chrystal does NOT do TUMA. She even said “T” in TUMA meant Thumb (fingering). Not Tongue (licking). How stupid is that?

WTF K-Festival ? Bring back the other bookers you had, like Cindy or Olivia or Sue at PinkClubs which were more helpful and courteous (asking simple questions) & knowledgable please.

Don’t hire shitty bookers like HDS !!!
Old 05-05-2022, 02:00 PM   #19
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

I can verify no Tuma for me from Chrystal yesterday. I think that was my only disappointing part of the session.
Finman22 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 02:23 PM   #20
AsianP
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I am chatting with new Kfest booker - she is saying Chrystal does NOT do TUMA. She even said T in TUMA meant Thumb/Fingering. Not Licking/Tongue. How stupid is that?

WTF KFest? Bring back the other bookers like Cindy or Olivia or Sue at PinkClubs which were more helpful (asking simple questions) & knowledgable please.

Don’t hire shitty bookers like HDS !!!
How do you know the booker is a female? It maybe the pimp on other line? or Ghostrider from pimp apt.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 02:34 PM   #21
veloztec
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
How do you know the booker is a female? It maybe the pimp on other line? or Ghostrider from pimp apt.
Honestly I did not know.
But this “new” booker (whichever gender) has fluent English on text.

Definitely not the old days KFest bookers who were nice, like Cindy or Olivia and the person admitted “YEA” when I asked if she was New.
Old 05-05-2022, 02:36 PM   #22
BigDog63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

the pics on the website are obviously doctored...face inserted. So, assuming you are saying that the body is hers? or that the face is hers, but not the body?
BigDog63 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 03:19 PM   #23
Finman22
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
the pics on the website are obviously doctored...face inserted. So, assuming you are saying that the body is hers? or that the face is hers, but not the body?
I saw her yesterday, I think her face looks a little different and her boobs are a little larger on the website. I’m picky as fuck and I still think she is very attractive.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:20 PM   #24
Finman22
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
I believe the bookers name is Anna.
Old 05-05-2022, 09:19 PM   #25
veloztec
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finman22 View Post
I believe the bookers name is Anna.
Well Anna is one fucking arrogant bitch then.

Have dignity guys, don’t let these shitty bookers shit on your head and make your dick limp. They get paid too, with YOUR fucking money for every session! You do know YOU HAVE OPTION!
Old 05-06-2022, 08:58 AM   #26
Ghostrider
Back in Black

TUHA or Tuma is not on her menu. Simple, dont get pissed at the booker because of that item or any item. The other stuff that you mentioned about the booker is valid but still the risks of discussing menu items increases the LE Risks.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:20 AM   #27
veloztec
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
TUHA or Tuma is not on her menu. Simple, dont get pissed at the booker because of that item or any item. The other stuff that you mentioned about the booker is valid but still the risks of discussing menu items increases the LE Risks.
Ghostrider, so I had been respectful and never addressed you directly.
So now, let me ask you:
Are you the motherfucking owner of KFest?
Press Secretary?
Prime Ministry?
VP?
Director of Communications?
Pimp?
Horny guy with discounted price?

What you said above missed all the fucking points.

Read the review again by OP ProfessorXavier the bald leader of fucking X-Men from Marvel.
He said TUMA in his “Activities”.

When I asked the Booker re: the review validation (Was that you replying on the phone to me?), he/she said YES ON TUMA.
And he/she also said BOMI was also TUMA.

And then last minute before I scheduled, Booker replied “Ooooh by the way, TUMA is THUMB (Fingering) on ass, right?”
I was like, WTF?

So don’t sit on your high horse and reply with that condescending tone!
You can get paid to sell KFest business on the board, I don’t care - but if you do what you just did just now being defensive and looking down too much you would become nothing but just a fucking pimping shit to some of us neutral party here. And I know many people listen to my fair and unbiased words (based on their PM’s) so they carry weights around here.

Move on and just acknowledge this new KFest booker needs to change the attitude a bit.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:03 PM   #28
Silentbob2
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
So, let’s all call out professor X for being a liar?? Ha! Shocker!! You guys are losing your touch!! Maybe you all should tap the freaking brakes?!!
Silentbob2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 07:25 AM   #29
veloztec
Lifetime Premium Access

I actually think ProfessorXavier is legit. I appreciate his reviews. it is possible the session was exactly as written.
I saw his History and our X-Men bald leader seems Neutral enough - certainly did not come across as K-Festival paid promoter pimping Whores like Ghostrider or Kumite.

It does not change the fact the Booker at KFest is a fucking liar or stupid enough to try to be casually slipping the term TUMA as THUMB not Tongue (and blame the Clients instead). Hey, easy money right? No work, lazy bum, just lie lie lie lie…. Motherfuckers
Old 05-07-2022, 11:24 AM   #30
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Quote:
Ghostrider, so I had been respectful and never addressed you directly.
So now, let me ask you:
Are you the motherfucking owner of KFest? No
Press Secretary? No
Prime Ministry? No
VP? No
Director of Communications? no
Pimp? No
Horny guy with discounted price? Quite possibly

What you said above missed all the fucking points. Are there regular points? humor

Read the review again by OP ProfessorXavier the bald leader of fucking X-Men from Marvel.
He said TUMA in his “Activities”. i missed it, I did not experience it so hence my response

When I asked the Booker re: the review validation (Was that you replying on the phone to me?), he/she said YES ON TUMA.
And he/she also said BOMI was also TUMA. I am not the Booker, nor I have spoke to the booker.

And then last minute before I scheduled, Booker replied “Ooooh by the way, TUMA is THUMB (Fingering) on ass, right?”
I was like, WTF? yes it makes no sence, WTF is correct

So don’t sit on your high horse and reply with that condescending tone! No high horse here, I enjoy the women just like everyone else
You can get paid to sell KFest business on the board, I don’t care - but if you do what you just did just now being defensive and looking down too much you would become nothing but just a fucking pimping shit to some of us neutral party here. And I know many people listen to my fair and unbiased words (based on their PM’s) so they carry weights around here. Everyone should have opinions, that why we are lucky to have this board.

Move on and just acknowledge this new KFest booker needs to change the attitude a bit.
I will chat with the real owner. They will do what they will do, I can only suggest.

Look, I am pretty plain jane, I like to post the lineups and have one spot to go to to look and see what is out there. I go to each website daily and see if there are changes.
If so I post them. I am not in constant communication with any of the before mentioned people. I do ask them questions when they arise and get answers. I am not in a position of them telling me everything so I find out along with everyone else when shit goes Good or Sour. This is a review board, my preferences are not the same as others, I am not as picky as others on looks but if the service is sub par I will say it is.
No agenda, no pimping, no ownership, just a hard dick.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women