Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2016, 09:37 PM   #16
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I think before I post, unlike you. I feel confident I haven't divulged anyone's opinion but my own here.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:37 PM   #17
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
People like you?!?!?
Nah. Not buyin' it.

I'll take the Pepsi challenge with you any day of the week: people like my attitude and my posts more than yours.

Someone please set up a poll: me or her; whose posts are more pleasing and welcome here?
Like I said I dont care who likes me or not on a hooker board. The only people that I care for are those paying my bills. Im not here for friends this is a business. Since your going all high school with a popularity contest set up a poll. Your numerous posts in coed didnt seem to work for you when you were begging for people to hang out with you at the strip club on discount dance night and thanksgiving.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:42 PM   #18
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I was just reading a thanks for reminding me about your shitty attitude.
Eat your words! You just replied in the open about a topic and what it was about that was shared in the private mens locker room. I only share my opinion. I dont out private information that is supposed to stay that way.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:53 PM   #19
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Please don't call it a hooker board. It's more than that and so are you. We can be playful and nice: it's not all about bashing.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:55 PM   #20
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Dude, you have brought our private conversations into the public space: do not lecture me about private info sharing
Old 12-11-2016, 10:17 PM   #21
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dude, you have brought our private conversations into the public space: do not lecture me about private info sharing
Wrong bro! I have never divulged private secure information. Wrong hooker you have there. I would have lost private ladies access and would have been banned. We never had a "private" conversation put up or shut up! You posted about your dick and wanting to send pics to providers. In open coed I replied and I told you the girls here didnt care to see your dick. You wrote back in coed give me your email and I will send you a pic. I Said no thanks. You proceeded to send me a private message. I told you in coed to not send me a message about your dick. Nothing private the whole convo was in coed in the open.. nice try.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1791113&page=4
Old 12-11-2016, 10:31 PM   #22
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

I'm not going back through my emails to find your shit. Busting you then mattered no more to me than it does now. You have insulted me more than once in this board; I have no interest in engaging with you further. Please place me on ignore or find a new board to haunt, I don't like your contributions nor attacks.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:38 PM   #23
neogizmo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

*cracks a beer*
Mind if I get in on that popcorn action, Eryn?
neogizmo is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 10:47 PM   #24
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm not going back through my emails to find your shit. Busting you then mattered no more to me than it does now. You have insulted me more than once in this board; I have no interest in engaging with you further. Please place me on ignore or find a new board to haunt, I don't like your contributions nor attacks.
Busting me??? Lol only things I have busted was your ass in coed a few times. You have no emails to try to find. I still have yours that you sent me. I wont share the email in the open on eccie since it is ban worthy. You cant bust me when I just showed you your own proof at the link I provided. You posted on an open COED board for all to comment on. You insult people left and right with your opinions but always play the victim when the tables are turned. I hear insults here and there about myself you dont see me crying when someone calls me a bitch, fat, whore.. etc if I say something stupid and get called out for it I admit my fuck up and that's it. This is not your board 3daygetaway! You came after me so you got it back. I wont put you on ignore because I laugh at some of the things you say and as long as its in coed I will add my opinion. You dont like opinions you find another board.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:51 PM   #25
Congratulations
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Maybe he didnt like what you were selling? Do you buy a car sight unseen?
Congratulations is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 06:28 PM   #26
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

Right on time.. Another hobbiest chimes in with his pearl of wisdom. OP, fuck this thread and go bitch in the women's area like you should have done in the first place.. I know a lot of you ladies think any press is good press..but many times.. It isn't. Whatever, it's not my business so I really don't care what you do,.. But if you want some constructive criticism, you will be hard pressed to find it lying around in Austin co-Ed.
Guest072619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:01 AM   #27
TxHarleyGuy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricNickky View Post
So I just stood up and I'm just wondering why someone would even show up just to turn around and walk out. It was a total waste of my time and probably his. I'm just baffled and pissed bc I could have scheduled someone who would have showed and not be screwed now... I just do not get the inconsideration.
#rantover #fingerscrossed
Perhaps when he showed up, he didn't like what he saw? Now that could encompass a number of things. Some of which may have had absolutely nothing to do with you personally.

That aside, ask yourself this - Did I look presentable? Was I not a mess? Did I look prepared and ready to take on a paying customer when I opened the door; i.e. hair, makeup, how you were dressed, attitude, etc? If you answered yes to all the above, then there's really nothing you could have done, now was there? So get over it and move on.

Now then, there are those providers (just as there are hobbyists) who show up for their appointments looking a fucking mess; hair a mess, nails all chipped and jacked up, wrinkled ass clothes that they just threw on to open the door, location a pig sty, not exactly fresh in the hygiene department, etc. In these particular instances, I can easily see a hobbyist (or a provider were the tables turned) doing a 180 and leaving.

Something turned this guy away. Give some thought as to perhaps why? If you come up with nothing, then chalk it up to the cost of doing business. Shit can, does, and will happen.
TxHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:02 PM   #28
johnnyatx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

It's ok Lyric, I won't stand you up.
johnnyatx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women