Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2013, 10:31 AM   #16
sweet.countrygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168357
My ECCIE Reviews

I do see it mentioned in the problem clients as an issue way before this posting and it has been handled and delt with. Time to just move on and stay safe everyone,

" If you are really positive, pick up the stones people throw on your way to success and store them for making your house one day."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
So anonymous provider tells her story to a client, for reasons that are unclear, with no accompanying post to infoshare, the powder room, P411, ProviderBuzz, Dangerzone, Verifyhim, or any of the other numerous alert sites dedicated to warning providers about problem clients.

Did I read that right?

I"m hearing the theme to Mighty Mouse playing in the background. Here I come to save the day.....Captain Saveaho is on the way. Lets all sing along.

I'm sorry, but I"m just calling this one as I see it.
sweet.countrygirl is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:44 AM   #17
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

First off, I totally respect searchthelimits for this thread...as well as from what I have heard about him elsewhere..
He's definitely one of the good guys.

And of course, how the provider decided to handle this situation. Again, I respect her postings...as well as everything else that I have heard about her, elsewhere. She sounds like a real sweetie, who is still working thru the business aspect of hobbyland.

Perhaps this provider could reach out to some of the experienced ladies for tips on handling both the business side, as well as the unfortunate darker side of the hobby??

But at least in my book...and this is merely my reaction to search's last general comment regarding respect & understanding those are things that are earned, not given.

As usual, there is a lot more to this story than what appears on this thread. Not my place to make any further comments regarding that stuff...as I am just an outsider on this situation.

And needless to say, I will totally respect the provider's wishes to de escalate this particular situation.

However, I will do my best, to make sure when the creep has any future postings on Eccie....that I make him feel...how should I say, perhaps "welcomed" Will it make a difference....probably not. But will it give me a small level of satisfaction???...yepper

We all have are arguments and disagreements on this site. Some of it is childish, some of it is not.

But this creep represent the darker side of the hobby...and should be made to feel like an unwanted cockroach.

The experienced ladies know how to handle this type of scum....it is ashame that any of the ladies need to deal with this nonsense. But sadly, cockroaches are an unfortunate part of the hobby

Edit: Just one final thought to the provider in this situation....the less your client knows about your private life...beyond the experience itself...the better for everyone. And of course, same advice the other way around.
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #18
buttmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have no dog in this fight, so don't feel I should comment much on it. But I will say that every time I have to go through fairly rigorous screening process I will remember this thread and try very hard to resist the desire to attempt to find maggots like the one mentioned and just slap the taste right out of their mouths!
I shudder to think how frequently things like this happen. Inexcusable
buttmann is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:12 PM   #19
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttmann View Post
But I will say that every time I have to go through fairly rigorous screening process I will remember this thread and try very hard to resist the desire to attempt to find maggots like the one mentioned and just slap the taste right out of their mouths!
So very true and unfortunate. Two thoughts come to mind told to me by friends years ago: (1) there are some people in life you just want to slap in the face until they act right, and (2) sometimes I look at certain people and how they act and wonder why has no one hit them with a brick!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:50 PM   #20
buttmann
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
So very true and unfortunate. Two thoughts come to mind told to me by friends years ago: (1) there are some people in life you just want to slap in the face until they act right, and (2) sometimes I look at certain people and how they act and wonder why has no one hit them with a brick!

Lmfao, truer words have never been spoken my friend!
Old 06-17-2013, 06:17 PM   #21
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
So anonymous provider tells her story to a client, for reasons that are unclear, with no accompanying post to infoshare, the powder room, P411, ProviderBuzz, Dangerzone, Verifyhim, or any of the other numerous alert sites dedicated to warning providers about problem clients.

Did I read that right?

I"m hearing the theme to Mighty Mouse playing in the background. Here I come to save the day.....Captain Saveaho is on the way. Lets all sing along.

I'm sorry, but I"m just calling this one as I see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
I'm not new to this hobby honey I have had things like this happen to me. In this life we take certain risks I accept these risks and if a issue arrives I do my job to handle it. I have heard nothing from and ladies about this so I'm guessing she's dealing with it how she wants to. My bringing humor to this is the least of her worries I'm sure
Both ladies make good points IMO.... DNS list is important and sharing with other providers is a good way to keep safe..along with screening of course.

As far as Captain Saveaho....I would do the same thing if either of you were being harassed in this forum. There is a time to be a WK and a time to let it go...IMO and y'all might be able to handle the BS because of experience or whatever but as far as I'm concerned, the good people need to look after the other good people whenever possible.
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #22
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttmann View Post
I shudder to think how frequently things like this happen. Inexcusable
Sadly it has always been a part of the lifestyle..and this example is the tip of the iceberg.
Thankfully though, there are plenty of good folks as well.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:09 PM   #23
buttmann
Valued Poster

Default Sad but true

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Sadly it has always been a part of the lifestyle..and this example is the tip of the iceberg.
Thankfully though, there are plenty of good folks as well.
And if a person has just a little perceptive ability, the good folks and the maggots (and yes the spas too) have a tendency to sort of pop out in the open as who they really are. Hiding behind a keyboard only hides so much of who you really are.
I have to say, the majority of people I've seen here do tend towards the good folks end of the spectrum, yet the maggots do tend to make the most noise don't they?
Btw if you knew my history, particularly the 'bad ol days' it might be understood just how scathing of an insult 'maggots' is imo, the lowest of the low, i think they share a park bench with child molesters!
Old 06-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #24
clusterlizard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

let's let it go. no need to agitate things. maybe start a different thread to discuss freaks and loons in general?
clusterlizard is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:27 PM   #25
buttmann
Valued Poster

Thumbs up OOOSSSAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by clusterlizard View Post
let's let it go. no need to agitate things. maybe start a different thread to discuss freaks and loons in general?
Rub our ears and chant happy thoughts? You are correct sir imo. Though I have to say a thread about freaks and loons could get lengthy!
Old 06-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #26
mexmex50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Since when did all of you loves and darlings become therapists?
mexmex50 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #27
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Oh come on mexmex...what this guy did was a BS move, to put it politely.

No need for therapists...but perhaps a bug man, to get rid of cockroaches
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #28
mexmex50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Your right vk I wish you guys and ladies were this sympathetic on all threads my loves and darlings .
mexmex50 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:48 PM   #29
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default That's Nice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexmex50 View Post
Your right vk I wish you guys and ladies were this sympathetic on all threads my loves and darlings .
A kinder gentler mex..
Have a good night Sweetie....
Old 06-18-2013, 07:07 AM   #30
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by clusterlizard View Post
nevermind....it wouldn't do any good
Guest090920 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women