Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42113
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Never knew a bunch of hardlegs could wax philsophical about smoky rooms, nine dollar beer, deafening music and a gal wiping her arse on your leg.

I think I'm about to break down and start blubberin!

Actually I feel the same exhilaration and comfort at a craps table as many of you have described here...but whether I ask for extras or not, I usually wind up getting fucked.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:13 PM   #17
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I like this piece. As usual, difference in preferences, personalities, wants and needs, but still somehow, I feel like I can relate. We all want to feel like someone cares and is interested in us. Of course, then there is unabashed lust to complicate the equation. Nobody said that the answer is simple or what we would like it to be.
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:19 AM   #18
Guest052711
Account Disabled

User ID: 26670
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the different environments also draw different personality types. The girls online put themselves in a position where the only people they talk to are the ones who are already interested in them. They aren't as used to hustling men for money, and as far as I'm aware rarely contact guys to encourage meeting, or at least only to a small group.

The girls in clubs are already used to initiating contact with men to make money, it's why most dances occur. The strippers who make money are the ones walking up to multiple guys asking if they want dances and suggesting they actually want ten dances, not just one. They're comfortable hustling men to take the most money as often as possible.

I can't imagine their methods wouldn't be different. Personally, I would feel uncomfortable asking someone to see me, but based on my opinion, it's why I chose to be the "prey" instead of the "hunter."
Guest052711 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:22 AM   #19
phaedrus
Lifetime Premium Access

Now that you mention it and I reflect back, I realize I have used strip clubs for friendship and companionship when I'm lonely or bored, and providers for no-strings attached booty calls. I shudder to think how much poorer I'd be if the dancers back in the 80's were as available for extras as they are today.
phaedrus is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:42 AM   #20
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaedrus View Post
Now that you mention it and I reflect back, I realize I have used strip clubs for friendship and companionship when I'm lonely or bored, and providers for no-strings attached booty calls. I shudder to think how much poorer I'd be if the dancers back in the 80's were as available for extras as they are today.

Or as willing to play outside the club for money as girls are playing now.....

I've been a Club guy since 86. From 86 until around 2001 all my stripper play was because I OWNED other clubs and everyone in the club business socialized and partied with each other.... At least that was the community in San Antonio. Houston changed my perspective and leaving the club business in 2001 changed the way I played the game.... Luckily I left the club business in 2001 in Houston...

But..... The major difference that is unfortunate for me, as I've found a couple of girls I like on both side of the fence, is that the strippers call or text for casual conversation a couple of times a week to keep the "relationship" alive.... It's a pleasant diversion......

The girl I'm seeing today.... called me on Saturday and texted Sunday and yesterday and both times asked me to leave Tuesday free and we would have a blast if I did....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:11 AM   #21
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
A recent observation I had never really given thought to is that Providers are much more like Wives. Strippers are much more like Girlfriends.

I have a wife at home.

After she got comfortable in the role as a wife she quit initiating sex but usually if I asked for it, we had sex.

Contact and discussions also changed as to who, how and when they were initiated. It quit simply "happening".

Once a Provider is comfortable with you, so long as she is available, when you ask her for sex, you usually get it as well.... Just like the wife....

But Providers and wives seldom call to just chit chat....

Girlfriends tend to call occasionally, want to drop by and see you, and are as prone to initiating sexual contact as you may be.

They also initiate time spent together doing other things as well.

From my observation..... Providers do NOT provide Girl Friend Experiences as much as they provide Wife Like Experiences......

Strippers I know, call or text me several times a week. Some almost daily......

Some strippers drop by the office to take me to lunch or dinner or to get me to do the same for them.
Whispers, I think many prefer the provider relationship because of the lack of unwanted communication. You apparently are in a position to accept calls, texts or the unannounced visit to your office but many are not. The provider gives the hobbyist an hour or two of BCD and he can then go about his life without worrying about a call or text. To much familiarity between hobbyist and provider or stripper can cause many issues in their private lives. Some hobbyist will also cross the line and "fall in love". They begin to think that the stripper is so into them that a long term "relationship" is what she wants. This usually ends badly.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #22
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Whispers, I think many prefer the provider relationship because of the lack of unwanted communication. You apparently are in a position to accept calls, texts or the unannounced visit to your office but many are not. The provider gives the hobbyist an hour or two of BCD and he can then go about his life without worrying about a call or text. To much familiarity between hobbyist and provider or stripper can cause many issues in their private lives. Some hobbyist will also cross the line and "fall in love". They begin to think that the stripper is so into them that a long term "relationship" is what she wants. This usually ends badly.

I agree.... For many, too much contact, is a problem......

See the title of this thread though....... I BELIEVE most of the PUSSY WHIPPED LAP DAWGS and WHITE KNIGHTS share a personality trait in that they cruze coEd because what they WANT is a GF and it can more easily be found in the clubs.....

That is a part of this thread..... Then again... If they need to ankle bite the gials they probably don't have the cash for the clubs either.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #23
Guest052711
Account Disabled

User ID: 26670
My ECCIE Reviews

I think most people recognize that the nature of picking up strippers (both p4p and not) is much more similar to picking up a woman at a bar. Numbers exchange with the hope that both are interested and then it depends on the individuals as to what happens later. With providers, there is a set system, one that involves an expectation of discretion, that calls/texts don't really allow for.

It depends where you want the "Girl Friend Experience" to occur. If you want to pick up women, develop (r)elationships by dates/phone calls/texts, and then everything else. Strip clubs are the exact same as real life, except your money assures they look better than circumstances would allow on 6th street. Most of the guys are married (though shyness and time restraints lead to the same outcome) and aren't looking for the "GFE" through the entire process, they want to skip to the everything else, which is why providers exist.

Whispers, do you not have an equally long list of women who have your number who don't text/call you? The ones that do are the ones you end up seeing, especially regularly, but aren't there plenty who you initiate contact with or you never end up hearing from?

I'd like to hear from the other guys who play the strip clubs to see if they are as "hunted" by the strippers... I'm sure there are also guys "hunted" by providers, just less of them.
Guest052711 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #24
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed View Post
I think most people recognize that the nature of picking up strippers (both p4p and not) is much more similar to picking up a woman at a bar. Numbers exchange with the hope that both are interested and then it depends on the individuals as to what happens later. With providers, there is a set system, one that involves an expectation of discretion, that calls/texts don't really allow for.

But some guys, I'm sure, let a girl on this side of the fence know it is OK to text or call... I have many times with extreme luck..... A lady from Dallas let me know whenever she was in town as well as her availability day to day to do things and was the single provider I spent more money on then any other because she managed to hit more of my "I'm horny, who is available " moments then others....

It depends where you want the "Girl Friend Experience" to occur. If you want to pick up women, develop (r)elationships by dates/phone calls/texts, and then everything else. Strip clubs are the exact same as real life, except your money assures they look better than circumstances would allow on 6th street. Most of the guys are married (though shyness and time restraints lead to the same outcome) and aren't looking for the "GFE" through the entire process, they want to skip to the everything else, which is why providers exist.

I have those moments as well when a I want to skip everything else...

Whispers, do you not have an equally long list of women who have your number who don't text/call you?

Not really.... I hear from almost all of them monthly.... Probably 1/3rd of them around rent time....."Hey Baby... When you coming in... Bring some of your friends!". I'm practical. I know what I mean to any/all of them....

another 1/3rd of them a few times a month and maybe 1/3rd in some form or fashion weekly.....

There are 2-4 I hear from every day it seems.....

It's pretty easy to judge the interest level from the frequency of their emails....

I have a pretty high sex drive and can be rather spontaneous in what/when I want things..... The nature of my business tends to get in the way of my scheduling things.....

So the contact lends itself to my scheduling needs...... I would probably be a guy that NS a lot if I were scheduling with you ladies for tonight, tomorrow etc..... When my phone rings.... I work.... In my current line of work I can't afford to miss opportunities..

The ones that do are the ones you end up seeing, especially regularly, but aren't there plenty who you initiate contact with or you never end up hearing from?

I wouldn't say "plenty".... Most of the girls in my phone are players and respond if I text or call them.... I do prune the list every once in a while.... There are certainly some that don't initiate the contact.. but the ones that play do so quite often.....

I'd like to hear from the other guys who play the strip clubs to see if they are as "hunted" by the strippers... I'm sure there are also guys "hunted" by providers, just less of them.

I've been "hunted" by providers as well but not in this market since I really haven't played on that side of the fence too often..... I don't see a problem for providers initiating contact once they have been told it is OK to do so by the client.

My "date" for today just got in touch with me. She ended up at the hospital last night and has not been released yet and will certainly not be a fun time.

But.... A P10 Dancer just happened to text that I haven't heard from in 2 weeks and this is the exact conversation

Hey

Hay is for horses....

LOL

When are you going to come and see your favorite girl?

When is she going to be naked in a bed with a sandwich and a beer?

*giggle*

I had plans for the day but she got sick...... You working?

yeah

but I can leave and we can have lunch and you can get me naked after we eat if you want *giggle*

Sold!

She's a girl I am already comfortable with. I already know what I need to spend.... She already knows what I like..... Neither of us get bogged down in scheduling or money talk..... We'll have lunch and screw like bunnies for a couple of hours......

Good to see you posting darling..... A lot of the Strip Club guys are shy but hopefully they will take the opportunity to grant your wishes and respond....

I know some of the Provider CONVERTS tend to get more texts than they want from some of the ladies!
Old 02-15-2011, 01:46 PM   #25
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

I don't look as good as Whispers, so I don't get hunted.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #26
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Speaking as someone who has a somewhat visible hobby presence (moreso lately) and also spends a lot of time in clubs, there is *far* less 'hunting' going on with providers. I personally am almost never approached by providers until there's already a 'relationship'.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:53 PM   #27
irishlad
Valued Poster

Quote:

Whispers, do you not have an equally long list of women who have your number who don't text/call you? The ones that do are the ones you end up seeing, especially regularly, but aren't there plenty who you initiate contact with or you never end up hearing from?

Yeah but that's not how I took it, dancers ALWAYS hunt their customers at least as far as the initial interaction. That's the big difference at the get go. All the guy does is sit down and order a beer. No calling, no screening, no initial "interview" for vibes. It's all sit back and react, go with the flow (or don't).

Extras are more ymmv, but lately it seems like any dancer I get more than a few dances from starts finding ways to let me know that more would be an option, especially if I've gotten dances from them on prior visits. This is NOT "hey you seeem nice give me a call" either, it's more like "is that all you want?" or more blunt. Hell some dancers at one popular northerly club have made it clear immediately that they'd really rather not bother with dances and lets go to VIP.

By the way it has NOTHING to do with "game" (though it probably helps to have decent hygeine, don't be overtly offensive and avoid saying things like "it puts the lotion on or it gets the hose"), I don't even do extras, I'm no Brad Pitt... I just like strip clubs and hot dances.

Everything to do with wallet...everything. I go into the club with a big fat hard wallet and am reliably offered opportunities.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:12 PM   #28
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishlad View Post
..... lately it seems like any dancer I get more than a few dances from starts finding ways to let me know that more would be an option, especially if I've gotten dances from them on prior visits. This is NOT "hey you seeem nice give me a call" either, it's more like "is that all you want?" or more blunt. Hell some dancers at one popular northerly club have made it clear immediately that they'd really rather not bother with dances and lets go to VIP.

By the way it has NOTHING to do with "game"

Everything to do with wallet...everything. I go into the club with a big fat hard wallet and am reliably offered opportunities.

It certainly does get easier and easier by the day.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:24 PM   #29
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Everything to do with wallet...everything.
Yup The smiley face does make it all ok though!
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #30
Guest102312
Account Disabled

User ID: 25528
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think the different environments also draw different personality types. The girls online put themselves in a position where the only people they talk to are the ones who are already interested in them. They aren't as used to hustling men for money, and as far as I'm aware rarely contact guys to encourage meeting, or at least only to a small group.

The girls in clubs are already used to initiating contact with men to make money, it's why most dances occur. The strippers who make money are the ones walking up to multiple guys asking if they want dances and suggesting they actually want ten dances, not just one. They're comfortable hustling men to take the most money as often as possible.

I can't imagine their methods wouldn't be different. Personally, I would feel uncomfortable asking someone to see me, but based on my opinion, it's why I chose to be the "prey" instead of the "hunter."
I totally agree with you. I have been on boths sides of this fence and must say I love what I do now. I hated going up to guys and pretending to like someone in hopes for a few dances. To do this I had to have liquid flirt (wine, lol). I do call/text my favorites just to say hi (when I know is good).

I definitely prefer being the prey and not the hunter.
Guest102312 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women