Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60729
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42413
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36835
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2022, 04:04 PM   #16
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quite honestly Berry I didn't post in the sandbox a whole lot earlier. I never thought burning anything down is ok. I understand that the frustration of civil unrest usually bubbles out and sometimes riots happen. They ain't good, but they do happen. Ppl who act out, no matter the reason, need to be held accountable so that innocent people who are harmed are not only at others mercy. As far Ashley is concerned, I don't know exactly how far away she was from the person who shot her, but she was not supposed to be there, and paid the ultimate price for that. Also that person was not convicted of a wrongful shooting so there is that. I don't like that she was shot and am actually you all aren't more concerned that MORE ppl were not shot. When ppl break into the chamber and glass is breaking, and your a person with a gun there to protect the members, it's sorta amazing more of that didn't happen.

Not happy with any riots or ppl being hurt or shit being burned.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 05:02 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Cheney and Kinsinger will be out of politics in November. They did it to themselves
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 05:55 PM   #18
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Quite honestly Berry I didn't post in the sandbox a whole lot earlier. I never thought burning anything down is ok. I understand that the frustration of civil unrest usually bubbles out and sometimes riots happen. They ain't good, but they do happen. Ppl who act out, no matter the reason, need to be held accountable so that innocent people who are harmed are not only at others mercy. As far Ashley is concerned, I don't know exactly how far away she was from the person who shot her, but she was not supposed to be there, and paid the ultimate price for that. Also that person was not convicted of a wrongful shooting so there is that. I don't like that she was shot and am actually you all aren't more concerned that MORE ppl were not shot. When ppl break into the chamber and glass is breaking, and your a person with a gun there to protect the members, it's sorta amazing more of that didn't happen.

Not happy with any riots or ppl being hurt or shit being burned.
my handle is chizzy
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 10:36 PM   #19
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
my handle is chizzy
Sorry Chizzy. Apologies brov
Old 02-06-2022, 08:51 AM   #20
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
As far Ashley is concerned, I don't know exactly how far away she was from the person who shot her, but she was not supposed to be there, and paid the ultimate price for that.
So we can shoot someone just for being somewhere they shouldn’t (the definition of trespassing) now, IYO? Can you imagine how many dead blm marauders there would’ve been last summer by that standard?
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 09:05 AM   #21
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
So we can shoot someone just for being somewhere they shouldn’t (the definition of trespassing) now, IYO? Can you imagine how many dead blm marauders there would’ve been last summer by that standard?

That depends on where you are and which set of laws apply. Whether there was fear or honest presumptions.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 09:58 AM   #22
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

So do a bunch of animals bashing in windows to get in and loot a footlocker qualify? Clearly someone locked inside would fear for their life, so opening up on them before they get through the window should be perfectly acceptable.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 10:06 AM   #23
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Animals don't qualify as people to be looters. Are we talking about people acting as looters?

Consult the laws in the relevant jurisdiction
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 10:21 AM   #24
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Animals don't qualify as people to be looters. Are we talking about people acting as looters?

Consult the laws in the relevant jurisdiction
... Crikey! ... you slipped out of that question quicker
than Matumbu the King Brown. ... uh... a snake.

And IF one o' those wild deers around here crashes
thru me window - maybe I have to shoot him.

But, a person? ... surely won't do them much harm
until I see if they brought any beer with them.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 11:13 AM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
As far Ashley is concerned, I don't know exactly how far away she was from the person who shot her, but she was not supposed to be there, and paid the ultimate price for that. Also that person was not convicted of a wrongful shooting so there is that.
You do realize of course she was posing no danger to the coward who shot her. There was a barrier between them, and she brandished no weapon. She actually was trying to stop some people from committing vandalism.

And the fact that the coward who shot her was not convicted is a joke. There was no real investigation. No trial. Nothing. The Capitol Police and the libtards wanted to sweep it under the rug after "an internal investigation"

Of course Ashley was white and the officer black. Imagine if the races were reversed and Ashley was black and the officer white. We would have had Black Lives Matter morons burning down cities, rioting and looting for months on end.

If you want to read a balanced view of her shooting, read this

https://www.lawfareblog.com/evaluati...-ashli-babbitt

"We are scholars who have studied policing for a combined four decades and experts in police tactics and the use of force who have testified in state and federal courts, and we’ve noticed legal and factual complexities that have gone largely unacknowledged. Applying the typical legal framework, we have serious reservations about the propriety of the shooting. "
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 11:48 AM   #26
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
So do a bunch of animals bashing in windows to get in and loot a footlocker qualify? Clearly someone locked inside would fear for their life, so opening up on them before they get through the window should be perfectly acceptable.
I think that if you were a footlocker employee and someone broke in to steal, you'd be justified to shoot them if you were in fear of harm. But I'd also say that they instruck employees to not get physical with thieves just like corporate owned stores let that occur. They don't want shootouts at stores over a pair of shoes or a Slurpee. But in the case of Babbitt, I imagine she was acting in such a way that it was seen as threatening. Don't want to get shot? Don't stand in front of a gun. Don't be in a place that has armed guards and locked doors, and then wonder how the fuck did that happen!!?? The same way Rittenhouse was able to defend himself, that guard felt threats to himself or others, and acted. He was found not guilty of any crimes by a judge.

Moral of the story-Break-in and think you are gonna be by sheer numbers bullet-proof & find out what might happen. Probably not a good idea.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:23 PM   #27
Chase7
Valued Poster

I’ll be donating to Harriet Hagerman to help defeat Cheney
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 10:36 PM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
I’ll be donating to Harriet Hagerman to help defeat Cheney
LOTS of people will.
Old 02-09-2022, 10:49 PM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Cheney and Kinsinger will be out of politics in November. They did it to themselves
Bam - and they both know it too and are on a revenge mission - all the more reason they deserved to be censured

Hell read this:

Liz Cheney Snubs Voters To Mingle With Reporters Instead, Calling Constituents ‘Crazies’

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/09...uents-crazies/
Old 02-16-2022, 10:17 AM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ashley Babbitt was one of those people, and while it's sad that she was shot, it was her actions that caused that.
What a SHAM - do you support this SHAM investigation?

"Cop Who Killed Ashli Babbitt Never Interviewed By Investigators, Now Back In Charge Of House Security"

Byrd then answered a series of questions by Holt about the shooting, but what he told the friendly journalist he likely never told investigators. That’s because he refused to answer their questions, according to several sources and documents reviewed by RealClearInvestigations.

In fact, investigators cleared Byrd of wrongdoing in the shooting without actually interviewing him about the shooting or threatening him with punishment if he did not cooperate with their criminal investigation.

“He didn’t provide any statement to [criminal] investigators and they didn’t push him to make a statement,” Babbitt family attorney Terry Roberts said in an RCI interview. “It’s astonishing how skimpy his investigative file is.”

Roberts, who has spoken with the D.C. MPD detective assigned to the case, said the kid-glove treatment of Byrd raises suspicions the investigation was a “whitewash.” The lawyer’s account appears to be backed up by a January 2021 internal affairs report, which notes Byrd “declined to provide a statement,” D.C. MPD documents show.

Asked about it, a D.C. MPD spokeswoman confirmed that Byrd did not cooperate with internal affairs agents or FBI agents, who jointly investigated what was one of the most high-profile officer-involved shooting cases in U.S. history.

“MPD did not formally interview Lt. Byrd,” deputy D.C. MPD communications director Kristen Metzger said. And, “He didn’t give a statement while under the U.S. Attorney’s Office investigation.”

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/12...ow-walks-free/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women