Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2010, 12:09 PM   #16
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
Going 48 on 410 heading home after a 14hr shift...sick as a dog with the flu and high on cold medicine. Got stopped and ticketed for a dwi after swerving into the next lane when I dropped my tissue. (sniff sniff) One of those days that I should have just stayed in bed!!
48? You should have lead them on a 'slow speed' chase.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:12 AM   #17
Dartswinger
Gaining Momentum

Default fastest ticket

Back in the day I had a 340 Dartswinger. Speedo went to 150 but the fastest the car would indicate was 138. Southbound on I37 went over a big overpass. Sitting on the other side were two cop cars. It was 2am checked the speedo at 138 indicated and decided to go for it. Passed the 2 cop cars left it wide open. I kept checking my review mirror while going flatout and very quickly made a decision to take the I37 exit to Loop 410 East. Had to brake hard to get it down to 100 indicated. Made it over this super high interchange onto Loop 410 East which quickly turned into 410 North at 138 indicated. Still checking the rearview and thought "If I stay on 410 all they have to do is radio ahead and I'm the only car on the road!" So I hit the brakes hard again, took the next exit and hit the city streets. Kept it at 30 and headed home while my heart was pounding like a "mo fo". Didn't see a soul on the streets, but expected an army of squad cars any second. Finally made it home, put it in the garage and went to bed. Oh I got plenty of tickets in that car because I was young and the car had hood scoops, loud pipes, racing stripes etc. BUT they were all for shit like rolling a stop sign, improper turn, any kind of chicken excrement thing you could think of EXCEPT speeding and racing!!!
Dartswinger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women