Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2013, 09:56 AM   #16
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Now I'm under Samantha (if I type fast enough).

If only....

Oops, txcwby6 beat me to the draw.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #17
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
Don't worry Samantha, You're not the only "Boring" Provider around these parts... lol
Its OK we both know that you dont have to "let anything go" in this business to get clients.
Sugar, I've been wanting to book a session with you now for quite some time. Let me just say, I highly doubt you're a "boring" provider!
corona is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:21 PM   #18
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGrump View Post
Now I'm under Samantha (if I type fast enough).

If only....

Oops, txcwby6 beat me to the draw.
Old Grumpy Man, actually you are under no one but some random banners. Hehe!
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #19
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
It's fun watching how a lady reacts when I shoot in her mouth (always let her know in advance). To me if you enjoy having a man DATY 'til you shudder and cum then you better be ready to get some jizz in your mouth. I've been eating pineapple on a daily basis for years so it's Mmmm.mmmm good! Those ladies that lack the proclivity to allow a man to finish off in your mouth should include a "No CIM!" on their profile. It'll make selecting a companion MUCH easier.
How about if you cum on a slice of very juicy pineapple and I'll just eat the pineapple right after? LOL I figure that's much easier to go down my throat without without feeling sticky in my throat for hours? I'M KIDDING! :-)

I put GFE only on my profile...doesn't that say enough? I thought CIM, snowball, Greek and everything else I may not be familiar with are considered PSE? Am I wrong?
Old 06-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #20
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Old Grumpy Man, actually you are under no one but some random banners. Hehe!
Dang, I got pushed to the top of the next page.

At least I'm on top of something. sigh.....
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #21
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
How about if you cum on a slice of very juicy pineapple and I'll just eat the pineapple right after? LOL I figure that's much easier to go down my throat without without feeling sticky in my throat for hours? I'M KIDDING! :-)

I put GFE only on my profile...doesn't that say enough? I thought CIM, snowball, Greek and everything else I may not be familiar with are considered PSE? Am I wrong?
I enjoy going down on the woman and staying there until after she's finished cumming several times. Thus, I suppose that's how a man's provides a woman with a CIM experience. I consider that a necessary part of any session with a woman. On a "quid pro quo" basis if the woman sucks my cock san rubber then I'd hope she keeps it there until after I've finished cumming. None of the above constitutes a segment of a PSE. Greek? Perhaps...but definitely not DATY to multi-O's OR BBBJ CIM for that matter.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #22
Bobster36
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

If I wanted a woman to have sex with me only for $$ AND act like my sperm is radioactive, I'd have stayed married to my golddigging cumdodging exwife!

IOP is impossible if she's running to the sink to spit. If a lady wants DATY, then swallowing a mouthful of my baby-batter isn't too much to ask.

Chase it with a RedBull and call it a jizzer bomb!
Bobster36 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #23
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster36 View Post
If I wanted a woman to have sex with me only for $$ AND act like my sperm is radioactive, I'd have stayed married to my golddigging cumdodging exwife!

IOP is impossible if she's running to the sink to spit. If a lady wants DATY, then swallowing a mouthful of my baby-batter isn't too much to ask.

How does it ruin iop, you're finished then, right?
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #24
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
Sugar, I've been wanting to book a session with you now for quite some time. Let me just say, I highly doubt you're a "boring" provider!
Well you are right aboout that hehe, i enjoy greek, and i even enjoy CIM too but i think it is better and much safer to spit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster36 View Post

I think any man who thinks it is absolutely necessary for a woman to SWALLOW his cum EVERYTIME a woman makes him cum, is absurb. I dont want to be drinking random mens bodily fluids i am sorry, that just sounds gross (doesn't it?) now i like to set the rules so that if you really want CIM schedule 2 hours. Make it worth my while. If you are already cumming and have CAME, i find it hard to understand how it further gets you off by seeing me swallow your jizz .

However thank goodness we have a variety of providers who offer a variety of services. Therefore, making us be able to pick and choose which activities we choose to par take in. And thank goodness for the plethura of men who do not demand that swallowing their cum is the only way they will have it!

I find many facets of sex to be intriguing and staisfying, purposely ingesting semen is not one of them. As far as men ingesting womens cum, i beg to differ, cause i know there is usually a huge wet spot inthe bed after a woman comes from DATY
Old 06-11-2013, 09:52 AM   #25
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

The act of coming is not the only part of IOP. IOP is in part, making him feel you are really turned on by him, enjoy pleasing him so much, you will do things that show just how much you enjoy being with him. Swollowing is a visual sign of that, Running to spit implies you find it gross and that does impact the IOP. If your going to give a BBBJTC, then swollow, direct the cum to some part of your body like your chest, or anything but run to the bathroom to get that disgusting stuff out of your mouth as fast as possible. Oh, and be sure to let us hear you gargling and brusing your teeth as well

Its similar to when a man jumps off the woman as soon as he is done instead of lingering and cuddling. Which act tells you more that he is really into you?
Quote:
How does it ruin iop, you're finished then, right?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #26
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
The act of coming is not the only part of IOP. IOP is in part, making him feel you are really turned on by him, enjoy pleasing him so much, you will do things that show just how much you enjoy being with him. Swollowing is a visual sign of that, Running to spit implies you find it gross and that does impact the IOP. If your going to give a BBBJTC, then swollow, direct the cum to some part of your body like your chest, or anything but run to the bathroom to get that disgusting stuff out of your mouth as fast as possible. Oh, and be sure to let us hear you gargling and brusing your teeth as well

Its similar to when a man jumps off the woman as soon as he is done instead of lingering and cuddling. Which act tells you more that he is really into you?
Well i see men will always try to justify why you should ingest their sperm... ((its not even about the taste, its about swallowing someones bodily fuilds purposely, not to mention that it has live swimming sperm in it, i dont care if they do die in your stomach... which some how just seemed more unappealing than them being alive))

Ither way, this is not something i practice in my regular life either... back when i had one... i am pretty sure, the men who insist it is the only way for their cum to be disposed of are few and inbetween. I havent heard anyone complain to me about spitting, the few occasions i do CIM.

Perhaps a long time rgular, i say over 5 visits, maybe you could become more comfy and swallow for him, but just to go around swallowing and CIMing every guy is not necessary. I'm not going to swallow your cum, and then never see you again. And dont say if i swallow your cum you will be back over and over, because i've already learned that trick back in high school, when the guy says "Well if you REALLY love me, you'll have sex with me." no its just to get what they want at that moment.

Besides there are plenty of men who actually admire when your menu is not open to every activity you can list. Makes them feel like you are more safe, and practice some kind of discretion and ethic despite the fact.

and trust me OLDbutstill going, My IOP is in the top 10% of my field hunny trust me on that. Me not swallowing a mans cum doesnt impact my Performance, IOP, or getting him off to his fullest. I dont have any NO reviews, and I dont get forced to do things i really dont want to do. All of those qulaities that i possess far trump a simple activity i do not do.

I work very hard at being a provder , by keeping my body in shape, keeping my incall imaculate, keeping my mind sane, and making sure that every man that leaves me is 100% satisfied within my limitations, which are not THAT strict. I simply refuse to do everything in the books, because thats what men want...
Old 06-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #27
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well you are right aboout that hehe, i enjoy greek, and i even enjoy CIM too but i think it is better and much safer to spit.

I think any man who thinks it is absolutely necessary for a woman to SWALLOW his cum EVERYTIME a woman makes him cum, is absurb. I dont want to be drinking random mens bodily fluids i am sorry, that just sounds gross (doesn't it?) now i like to set the rules so that if you really want CIM schedule 2 hours. Make it worth my while. If you are already cumming and have CAME, i find it hard to understand how it further gets you off by seeing me swallow your jizz .

However thank goodness we have a variety of providers who offer a variety of services. Therefore, making us be able to pick and choose which activities we choose to par take in. And thank goodness for the plethura of men who do not demand that swallowing their cum is the only way they will have it!

I find many facets of sex to be intriguing and staisfying, purposely ingesting semen is not one of them. As far as men ingesting womens cum, i beg to differ, cause i know there is usually a huge wet spot inthe bed after a woman comes from DATY
I'm hopeful you'd allow me to shoot off in your mouth and not stop sucking until I'm drained. If you want to let it run out of your mouth and down my shaft while you slurp and suck that's a hot visual. If, after all that, you need to get up for a spit n' gargle that's cool.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:45 AM   #28
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well i see men will always try to justify why you should ingest their sperm... ((its not even about the taste, its about swallowing someones bodily fuilds purposely, not to mention that it has live swimming sperm in it, i dont care if they do die in your stomach... which some how just seemed more unappealing than them being alive))

Ither way, this is not something i practice in my regular life either... back when i had one... i am pretty sure, the men who insist it is the only way for their cum to be disposed of are few and inbetween. I havent heard anyone complain to me about spitting, the few occasions i do CIM.

Perhaps a long time rgular, i say over 5 visits, maybe you could become more comfy and swallow for him, but just to go around swallowing and CIMing every guy is not necessary. I'm not going to swallow your cum, and then never see you again. And dont say if i swallow your cum you will be back over and over, because i've already learned that trick back in high school, when the guy says "Well if you REALLY love me, you'll have sex with me." no its just to get what they want at that moment.

Besides there are plenty of men who actually admire when your menu is not open to every activity you can list. Makes them feel like you are more safe, and practice some kind of discretion and ethic despite the fact.

and trust me OLDbutstill going, My IOP is in the top 10% of my field hunny trust me on that. Me not swallowing a mans cum doesnt impact my Performance, IOP, or getting him off to his fullest. I dont have any NO reviews, and I dont get forced to do things i really dont want to do. All of those qulaities that i possess far trump a simple activity i do not do.

I work very hard at being a provder , by keeping my body in shape, keeping my incall imaculate, keeping my mind sane, and making sure that every man that leaves me is 100% satisfied within my limitations, which are not THAT strict. I simply refuse to do everything in the books, because thats what men want...
Swallowing my cum is the Provider's option unless she's agreed in advance to do so (it IS exciting when a woman swallows my load). But if she's going to get an expression on her face that screams "OMG!!! This is SO disgusting!!) or scurries off to the toilet with a hand over her mouth and an expression that screams "I'm gonna puke!" and makes all sorts of wretching and coughing sounds in the restroom then what's the point of even agreeing to suck my dick if the last several moments where the woman's face reflects disgust or a dire emergency?
Old 06-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #29
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Mya! I understand you 100 percent. With someone I have a connection with, have seen a lot and have developed an affection for...either a boyfriend or regular clients who have become my good friend, I have done CIM....I don't mind it, I even enjoy it cause it makes them happy. But I don't want to make it a regular practice and drink everyone's cum. Hehehe! It is more of my expression of deeper passionate feeling for someone. It is NOT JUST another "activity" for me to get more business. And that is my honest personal opinion.....for ME only. If someone doesn't feel the same way, it is ok.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:13 PM   #30
nosweat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

This is hilarious..please people.. I mean really??
nosweat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women