Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35941
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2023, 10:56 AM   #16
Gangolf
Gaining Momentum

There are specific tactics that one can use, to minimize risk of arrest, and the risk of being rolled/jacked. Ultimately, however, a big reason I stay away from places like the Track, is the proliferation of cameras. I would not want my license plate number to appear in any data bases, in case I have to undergo any pre-employment background checks, in the future. I may want to apply for a .gov job.

One way to avoid being rolled/jacked, during a car date, is to pick the location, one’s self, rather than let her pick the spot. BUT, keep in mind that she may have her phone set to share her location. Don’t let your eyes roll back, while enjoying yourself. Keep a look-out.

Notably, she has to trust her client, to let him pick the spot, for a car date, because, well, many SWs have ended up dead. Many SWs will not do car dates, at all, because it is just not seen as safe, for them, and I cannot blame them.

Plus, SWs have learned to be clock-watchers. They set their phones’ alarms. For the date to continue, well, one must reach for more cash. Car dates have become an EXPENSIVE way to hobby.

One the matter of cash, do not keep all of it in one roll/stack, in one place. Common-sense street survival, even if not hobbying.

On the subject of phones, few SWs will silence their phones during a date. THAT is annoying. Some feel compelled to ANSWER their phones during a date. That is REALLY annoying.

A best practice would have been to have kept phones numbers, of familiar favorites, from the good times. Of course, things can change, and some will disappear. One of my favorites stopped SW-ing, but, I know how to find her. (She changed the type of client she wants to see, however, so, I have have not seen her, lately.) One disappeared, or changed numbers.

Ultimately, I do not “need” to “hobby,” and had already taken long time-outs. When Sept 2021 happened, I was already phasing into a time-out.

I do like car dates, however, from a time when a former long-term girlfriend liked to give road head, while I squeezed her ass, and gave her a light, gentle FUHA, which she loved, as we drove to the beach. I’ll need to search for another like her, but I know that trolling for SWs is not a best way to that “Her.”

This is what comes to mind. I may post more, later.
Gangolf is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 11:05 AM   #17
Gangolf
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
yup still is on Main if you know the game. saw a gal the other day practically naked crossing main. she lingered in the street trying to get my attention, but i just prayed she didnt get hit. car sped by her doing 80 and like 4 feet from her while she dallied in a middle lane.
South Main? I thought that I had seen what appeared to be SWs along South Main, recently, near a cheap-looking hotel. I was on the freeway-like part of South Main, and did not exit and circle around to scout, for closer look.
Gangolf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women