Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48212
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2016, 04:12 PM   #16
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
I'm sure he was asked to participate.
Why else would he slime into south Texas..
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 04:58 PM   #17
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Those kinds of complaints against ElGato69 may be justified, if he is not addressing them. That does not make him a piece of shit.

It is most inappropriate for rjdiner's to call ElGato69 a piece of shit in a backhanded way. Then, have private1962, hunter12 and now you agree with him that ElGato69 is a piece of shit.

Most inappropriate
You sure can run your sperm receptacle from behind a keyboard.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 05:09 PM   #18
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Are you a tranny midget whore too?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 08:10 PM   #19
Bill James
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

I knew this post was going to start some shit from the get go. We didn't have a mod for awhile. Things got out of hand according to eccie rules, Girls getting introduced as Indy but were managed with their mangers writing reviews on them. That's BS . If a guy or girl wants to run an agency, list it that way, problem solved . Nothing has really changed same guys running girls . I know RJ I have seen some of the girls recently , same place as I have seen the others in!!!!! My 2 $. Let's gets go have fun and stop the BS post.
Bill James is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 08:28 PM   #20
tandyscone
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
I don't spend much time on clueless fucktards. Brief comments are the most I can offer.
I know what you mean, but in your case I have decided to make a one time exception.

MTW is a newbie mod. As such, he has acted as many newbies do. He is a little bit heavy handed in moderating; sometimes he may be a little too quick to moderate or too picky about the rules. He has, however, also been faced with a few members who seem to have made it their sole purpose in life to harass him. With them, he has been remarkably restrained. He has allowed far more trash talking than I would have. One should also note that he started out much more subtly. He would give warnings by PM. Only after someone publicly called him out complaining that they had gotten points when all they got was a private warning that he started getting more heavy handed.

Overall, I think MTW is pretty much the moderator that South Texas has earned. This all started when one member accused ElGato of trading preferential treatment of a manager in exchange for free sessions with the manager's harem.ElGato dropped the ball in handling the situation. His only public comment was something along the lines of Luigi shut up. I don't know if he was doing anything privately, but if he was, it was ineffectual. I'm not necessarily blaming him; he was pretty much in a no win situation; he was the only active mod at the time, so he may not have had time to deal with it. Nevertheless, he didn't handle it. As far as I know (Gasp! Could it be true?) the charge may have been accurate. I don't have enough information even to make me lean one way or the other.

Not only that, but other members of the board exacerbated the problem. If everyone would have ignored Luigi, he probably would have gotten tired of arguing with himself and shut up, but no, people had to pile on, argue with him, and goad him on. The end result was that the South Texas forums, which had been pretty much gliding along UTR, so to speak, attracted the attention of the Eccie admins.

Now just to be clear, the Eccie admins do not report to the membership of the site. The report to the owners of the site, and I doubt that the owners of the site care much about the state of hobbying in South Texas. Since they seem to be based in Dallas, they may care about the state of hobbying in that city. They probably care quite a bit about the revenue that the site generates. They may hope that the site will help hobbyists in South Texas, but we are a pretty small part of the Eccie site, and the owners are unlikely to put what might be best for South Texas ahead of what they perceive to be best for the site as a whole or for the larger areas of the site. In the end,they chose MTW, and I would be surprised if he has not received significant coaching from the admins and more experienced mods. I am pretty sure that the admins approve of the job he is doing, or maybe they don't care. Maybe they feel that they addressed the immediate problem and we are again out of their sights. Either way, we ended up with the mod that some of us deserved.

Sorry this is so long winded and pedantic, but the situation is actually quite a bit more complex that what I could put here.
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:00 PM   #21
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Are you a tranny midget whore too?
Yes I am, please tell me what dark alley you are hanging.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:40 PM   #22
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
I know what you mean, but in your case I have decided to make a one time exception.

MTW is a newbie mod. As such, he has acted as many newbies do. He is a little bit heavy handed in moderating; sometimes he may be a little too quick to moderate or too picky about the rules. He has, however, also been faced with a few members who seem to have made it their sole purpose in life to harass him. With them, he has been remarkably restrained. He has allowed far more trash talking than I would have. One should also note that he started out much more subtly. He would give warnings by PM. Only after someone publicly called him out complaining that they had gotten points when all they got was a private warning that he started getting more heavy handed.

Overall, I think MTW is pretty much the moderator that South Texas has earned. This all started when one member accused ElGato of trading preferential treatment of a manager in exchange for free sessions with the manager's harem.ElGato dropped the ball in handling the situation. His only public comment was something along the lines of Luigi shut up. I don't know if he was doing anything privately, but if he was, it was ineffectual. I'm not necessarily blaming him; he was pretty much in a no win situation; he was the only active mod at the time, so he may not have had time to deal with it. Nevertheless, he didn't handle it. As far as I know (Gasp! Could it be true?) the charge may have been accurate. I don't have enough information even to make me lean one way or the other.

Not only that, but other members of the board exacerbated the problem. If everyone would have ignored Luigi, he probably would have gotten tired of arguing with himself and shut up, but no, people had to pile on, argue with him, and goad him on. The end result was that the South Texas forums, which had been pretty much gliding along UTR, so to speak, attracted the attention of the Eccie admins.

Now just to be clear, the Eccie admins do not report to the membership of the site. The report to the owners of the site, and I doubt that the owners of the site care much about the state of hobbying in South Texas. Since they seem to be based in Dallas, they may care about the state of hobbying in that city. They probably care quite a bit about the revenue that the site generates. They may hope that the site will help hobbyists in South Texas, but we are a pretty small part of the Eccie site, and the owners are unlikely to put what might be best for South Texas ahead of what they perceive to be best for the site as a whole or for the larger areas of the site. In the end,they chose MTW, and I would be surprised if he has not received significant coaching from the admins and more experienced mods. I am pretty sure that the admins approve of the job he is doing, or maybe they don't care. Maybe they feel that they addressed the immediate problem and we are again out of their sights. Either way, we ended up with the mod that some of us deserved.

Sorry this is so long winded and pedantic, but the situation is actually quite a bit more complex that what I could put here.
Well you did that we'll ts. I mean repeated your lines given to you by the board goombas. I can tell you have only their version of the events. So well done water boy.
On the other hand if you'd like the truth you need to look deeper and repeat after me: ECCIE can't handle the truth.
You're backing the wrong horse and you appear to be a fool.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:45 PM   #23
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Those kinds of complaints against ElGato69 may be justified, if he is not addressing them. That does not make him a piece of shit.

It is most inappropriate for rjdiner's to call ElGato69 a piece of shit in a backhanded way. Then, have private1962, hunter12 and now you agree with him that ElGato69 is a piece of shit.

Most inappropriate
Have you ever fucked a woman cunthunter?
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 06:09 AM   #24
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Whether driven by the moderator or the owners, it's clear that the rules are not applied consistently across this site. As a result, this site has become irrelevant with respect to hobbying in South Texas. Thus, #6.
1longhorn1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 07:00 AM   #25
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
Yes I am, please tell me what dark alley you are hanging.
I ask because, ElGato69 did not share that little tidbit about you. It explains your anger towards him in this threAD. It must suck to have to look up to napoleon

I understand why you pimps are pissed at ElGato69. You had a deal, and he didn't keep his end of the deal. That does not make him a piece of shit. It must eat at you to know how long this built against you in modtardville, and not a word of warning to you from ElGato69..........ok, maybe that was a piece of shit move.

Aztec Princess would never have done that to you..........ijs
Old 08-20-2016, 08:36 AM   #26
tandyscone
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Well you did that we'll ts. I mean repeated your lines given to you by the board goombas. I can tell you have only their version of the events. So well done water boy.
On the other hand if you'd like the truth you need to look deeper and repeat after me: ECCIE can't handle the truth.
The version of events that I have is based on what has been posted in the Eccie forums and the conclusions I drew from reading those posts. It includes both the Eccie version of the truth and your version of the truth. The truth is, your version of the events sounds like spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get his way. The truth is your version of events is based on information that is not available to me, so I have no way of evaluating whether your conclusions are supported by that information. Furthermore, I seriously doubt that you have access to all the pertinent information, so even though you have more information than I do, you don't necessarily have all the information you need to draw accurate conclusions. Add to that you are so obviously biased that I have serious doubts about your ability to draw accurate conclusions even if you have access to all the pertinent information.

Quote:
You're backing the wrong horse and you appear to be a fool.
You've been pursuing your jihad against eccie for 8 months or so now. Do you have any indication that you are winning?

Are the eccie admins filling your inbox with PMs begging you to quit shining the light on them? Are members by the droves contacting you privately to thank you for revealing the truth? Has MTW privately begged you to lay off and he will moderate however you want?

Can you even tell me what you are trying to win? What would be the outcome necessary for you to think that you had won?
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 09:05 AM   #27
CuddlyForest
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Name calling from grown adults on the internet?

CuddlyForest is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 12:45 PM   #28
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
Can you even tell me what you are trying to win? What would be the outcome necessary for you to think that you had won?
He is trying to get ElGato69 fired.
Old 08-20-2016, 05:38 PM   #29
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

TS, you're obviously an educated man.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 06:11 PM   #30
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Pardon me RJ, but how is attacking TS helping to acomplish your goal? IMHO It is these types of personal attacks that have killed participation on the South TX board. If you want to acomplish your goal, shouldn't you want more participation and not less? It also might help if you will point out, if you can, how the Mod. has violated the rules not posting your personal opinions.

As far as dh goes...DON'T feed the troll !!!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women