Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #16
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

If you need help learning what GFE is, then what are you doing providing?
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:31 AM   #17
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I think a whole lot of ladies forget what we (guys) go through and expect on our dates.

In my case, I spend time trying to schedule and/or get screened, change work schedule around and worry about the lost income, drive home to shower and change clothes, and drive x minutes to her incall/apt/notel. Then, fret (and sweat) waiting on the lady because she's late, only to finally get in to see her and she's "in a bad mood", "burned out", "otr" or whatever may be her problem today. Nadja, this is your job - your source of income. Treat it as such!!! If you can't be into it 100%, then take the day off.

We, or at least I, have looked forward to this encounter for hours/days/ maybe weeks! We have sacrificed close to a half of a day to come be with you. If you can't kiss like a teenager, and act like you are truly "my" girlfriend for 60 minutes or so, then you have sorely disappointed the guy who has sacrificed his time and money to come see you.

There are several, and I mean dozens, of ladies here who do "get it". They understand what I am attempting to say here and do their best to provide a gfe. I am not about to get into listing them, you can figure that out by reading reviews and their subsequent comments.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:51 AM   #18
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

While I think the name itself has the general implications that were mentioned above, the experience itself should be tailored to the individual. In order to be a real GFE provider, I think developing the ability to sense nuances in the person's personality to figure what works for the individual works best. If you're looking to have a working list of all the attributes expected, the appointment becomes predictable. Every person you encounter will be unique. The point is to find out how to be the girlfriend for each person you encounter. It takes a real people person to do that.

Best of luck to you!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #19
Nadja
Gaining Momentum

User ID: 80731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry View Post
She doesn't need to access to ROS info that led to her posting this thread. The comments made in this review are in clear view for anyone to see.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=227560

I think it's very commendable of her to come here and ask how she can improve. With her looks and attitude, I think she's on the right track to becoming a first rate provider.
I am new so if I am not supposed to read the comments under my review please let me know. I am not looking to break any of rules here.

Thank you everyone for your answers. I am glad to hear and know what you are looking for. I think it is good to hear from you what you like. Every country and culture is different in what they like. Thank you again and I will use this to help polish my sessions!
Nadja is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:48 PM   #20
harry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadja View Post
I am new so if I am not supposed to read the comments under my review please let me know. I am not looking to break any of rules here.
No, you are fine. The comments you see when you look at your reviews are for all to see, male or female. What some posters were referring to were ROS (Rest Of the Story) comments that are hidden from providers and guys without ROS access. The Rest Of the Story is the section where the reviewer tells all the details of how the session went and that info is not supposed to be divulged by anyone commenting about the review.

Guys get ROS access by either writing approved reviews or by paying for the privilege. Providers are prohibited from having access to the ROS comments or even knowledge of what is said in the ROS. I imagine that most providers can easily find a guy who will leak the ROS comments to them if they want to know what was said about them in the review. But, as I mentioned earlier, this is a violation of board rules and can get the provider banned if she reveals that she has had access to ROS comments.

But as you noticed in your review I linked in my earlier post, guys often reveal a significant amount of what was said in the ROS in their follow up comments. You won't get in trouble for reading that.
harry is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:40 AM   #21
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I find that the GFE definition can take a different twist...

Dont try or think....just do! When I first started I would think so much it could have almost destroyed a visit. Just keep the mindset that you have not seen your man in so long and he is about to walk through the door.

When you stop worrying about it so much, it all just clicks.
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #22
pipeman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Ditch the gum during the session.
pipeman1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:30 PM   #23
Nadja
Gaining Momentum

My ECCIE Reviews

I want to thank everybody for all suggestions! I think it has really helped my GFE skills and want everyone to know how much I appreciate your advice..

Thank you!
Nadja is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:31 AM   #24
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Just be yourself and don't act like a bloody robot..
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:00 AM   #25
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecia View Post
Dont try or think....just do! Just keep the mindset that you have not seen your man in so long and he is about to walk through the door.

When you stop worrying about it so much, it all just clicks.
BINGO
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:16 AM   #26
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

It really is different for everyone across the board. IMO a good provider will do a little research on a client to see what he enjoys and expects.

For me if you read my p411 profile and post/threads here you get a good idea of what I like which in a lot of ways allows you to provide a better time than a girlfriend can...
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:51 AM   #27
Smoke2nd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Nadja, I appreciate that you really are trying to hohn your skills. I think the recent review posted confirms this. This sends a message to folks, and I like what it tells me.
I hope that I can get up close to you soon to see for myself.
Smoke2nd is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:58 AM   #28
punisher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

tried to set up an appointment with her about a month ago but it took her too long to verify my references. she's a texter and doesn't talk on the phone and she gave me her email address. we emailed each other and gave her references. the last email she sent me was that she was still working on my references. couldn't wait any longer so i contacted madison may instead and ended up seeing her the second time around (didn't write a review, figure she has too many positive reviews already plus i also wrote a review on her the first time i saw her). would love to meet nadja since i speak fairly good amount of deutsch (stationed in west germany for over 2 years during the cold war days). just sayin'.
punisher is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:08 AM   #29
Nadja
Gaining Momentum

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher View Post
tried to set up an appointment with her about a month ago but it took her too long to verify my references. she's a texter and doesn't talk on the phone and she gave me her email address. we emailed each other and gave her references. the last email she sent me was that she was still working on my references. couldn't wait any longer so i contacted madison may instead and ended up seeing her the second time around (didn't write a review, figure she has too many positive reviews already plus i also wrote a review on her the first time i saw her). would love to meet nadja since i speak fairly good amount of deutsch (stationed in west germany for over 2 years during the cold war days). just sayin'.
Hi Punisher! You are right, it took a long time to hear back from your references. I said that very clearly in the emails I would send explaining that. When you did clear you said you no longer wanted to visit and seemed upset at me ;o( You have been cleared and my invite for you to visit still stands, feel free to email me or PM me and we can set something up ;o)

Thanks for your patience and time! Hugs and Kisses and much more!
Nadja is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:00 PM   #30
rwksl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedX79 View Post
If you need help learning what GFE is, then what are you doing providing?
Maybe this will answer your question:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=245013
rwksl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women