Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60777
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48619
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2014, 10:06 PM   #16
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Zombie believes his own Bullshit.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:15 PM   #17
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
:-)

Hey babe on the surface your party despises you. Get a clue. ;-)

Hey zanyboy, as a political strategist I suggest you jettison that silly "GOP war on women" meme. It just failed spectacularly!

However, you may want to keep on your toes because the Republicans are launching a war on limpdick Democrats. Senator-elect Joni Ernst will be applying the skills she learned as a young farmgirl in Iowa castrating hogs. She will be ripping the gonads off DEMOCRAT SWINEBOYS like you, timmytard, assup, WTFagboy, little eva, bogkotex et al. Of course, that's assuming you're not already as thoroughly emasculated as Odumbo is.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:18 PM   #18
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
You need to get a clue.

* No one is responsible for taking care of me. That honor belongs to myself alone.

* Having a uterus does not make me weak, does not render me helpless, and does not entitle me to special protection.

That is real feminism.

Democrats are all about what feminism isn't. This is what real feminism looks like:

* Feminism is being grateful for the two perfectly good feet God gave me, and standing on them.

* Feminism is not expecting some stuffed suit in Washington to know what I need better than I do.

* Feminism is not expecting lawmakers to pass special laws to do for me what I am too stupid, lazy, or irresponsible to do for myself.

The only "war on women" is the condescending, patronizing, and disgusting attempt by Democrats to convince women that we are supposed to vote with our pussies rather than our brains because we are just too weak willed and stupid to think for ourselves.

You may be weak willed and stupid Zanibaby, but I am not.
^ it's so sad looking at how members of the uneducated masses reason. I'm often in awe at how republicans continually get poor people to vote against their own interests.

Carry on sweetie. I'm not mad at you.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:22 PM   #19
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey zanyboy, as a political strategist I suggest you jettison that silly "GOP war on women" meme. It just failed spectacularly!

However, you may want to keep on your toes because the Republicans are launching a war on limpdick Democrats. Senator-elect Joni Ernst will be applying the skills she learned as a young farmgirl in Iowa castrating hogs. She will be ripping the gonads off DEMOCRAT SWINEBOYS like you, timmytard, assup, WTFagboy, little eva, bogkotex et al. Of course, that's assuming you're not already as thoroughly emasculated as Odumbo is.
It's also sad watching someone who clearly appears to be a drunken blow-hard go on another excited emotional rant. I can't wait to see that look on your face once Obama starts with his veto hammer.

Enjoy your "victory" tonight (that I predicted)

Hahaha
Old 11-04-2014, 10:23 PM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
^ it's so sad looking at how members of the uneducated masses reason. I'm often in awe at how republicans continually get poor people to vote against their own interests.

Carry on sweetie. I'm not mad at you.
I'm sure she can supply her own condoms.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:31 PM   #21
Guest051115
Account Disabled

^ but no one will legitimately answer my question. Why should Obama work with Republicans now that they control congress when they didn't work with him for the past 6 yrs? Isn't the status quo just fine. You guys are excited about a victory but can't see the error in your thinking. It was ok to be a turncoat for 6 yrs now you want to be serious? Now you think it's a shame that I even suggest that the power of the veto is what the POTUS should use. All I've done is shit on your parade tonight because the reality is Obama should veto his way out of office and deny you guys everything you've worked so hard to deny him of. If the country could survive with this strategy the past 6 years then the next two should be no problem right?

I don't expect an honest answer from you guys as it's impossible to get irrational thinking people to admit they're wrong.

In this case the chickens have come home to roost. ;-)
Old 11-04-2014, 10:31 PM   #22
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Well Obama can put his order in for his new Veto Stamp via over night express, cause the GOP has overwhelming took over both the House and Senate. In fact most Governor races were won by Republicans. Pretty much goes to show people in America have had enough of the Liberal slop that they have been fed for the last six years.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:39 PM   #23
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Well Obama can put his order in for his new Veto Stamp via over night express, cause the GOP has overwhelming took over both the House and Senate. In fact most Governor races were won by Republicans. Pretty much goes to show people in America have had enough of the Liberal slop that they have been fed for the last six years.

Jim

You guys are so boringly predictable with your archaic thinking. Look back in history to see when and how things like this happen. A Newt Gingrich lead Congress did the same to Bill Clinton (who is clearly the best POTUS in History). Understanding is what separates clear minded progressives from people like you. The people have had enough? LOL So tell me what excuses did you use when Obama won re-election.

I bet it wasn't "the people have had enough." - lol
Old 11-04-2014, 10:44 PM   #24
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Quote:
it's so sad looking at how members of the uneducated masses reason. I'm often in awe at how republicans continually get poor people to vote against their own interests.
Quote:
It's also sad watching someone who clearly appears to be a drunken blow-hard go on another excited emotional rant.

Well then, go ahead and stick with your current strategies, zanyboy. Just keep telling the voters how stupid they are, and see what happens! Be sure to let the voters know you and your fellow Dimocrats are much better educated than they are. Tutor them in how to reason properly. Tell them you know what is in their own interests and they don't! That's a fine message! It will resonate! Run with it, zanyzip!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:47 PM   #25
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Only a clueless moron would actually think that
Ooooh. There's a zippy comeback.

Quote:
Enjoy your "victory" tonight (that I predicted)
Yeah. You and everyone else on the planet.

What did you do to make that prediction? Watch TV?

And judging by the number of seats the GOP will have in both houses, they won't have to flip too many Democrats to override an Obama veto on any big legislation.

Not that I expect there is going to be any big legislation.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:51 PM   #26
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You guys are so boringly predictable with your archaic thinking. Look back in history to see when and how things like this happen. A Newt Gingrich lead Congress did the same to Bill Clinton (who is clearly the best POTUS in History). Understanding is what separates clear minded progressives from people like you. The people have had enough? LOL So tell me what excuses did you use when Obama won re-election.

They were afraid to be called racist. Plus Bush was a shit president and Obama is proving to be no better. You're problem is you're a lunatic and you want to see white America hammered by a psychopathic president and that's all you're able to relate to.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:53 PM   #27
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well then, go ahead and stick with your current strategies, zanyboy. Just keep telling the voters how stupid they are, and see what happens! Be sure to let the voters know you and your fellow Dimocrats are much better educated than they are. Tutor them in how to reason properly. Tell them you know what is in their own interests and they don't! That's a fine message! It will resonate! Run with it, zanyzip!

In many ways it's not really about people with your base level mentality. You are what you are. It's about mobilizing the brain dead morons who vote democrat but only want to entertain, sing, and dance during presidential elections. Once we get these people to understand that change happens not just based on who we vote into the highest office but also in Congress then we'll make better progress.

Lastly, I'm not worried about Republicans too much because they always implode just like they did during the Bush years. Bush wrecked the economy and the Tea Party tried to turn around and blame Obama for it before he was even sworn into office. Lol

The good thing is the republicans won't shut down the US governt again and threaten to derail our nation and take us all over a cliff because of their anger and rage. I guess that's a good thing. ;-)
Old 11-04-2014, 10:55 PM   #28
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:

When you write that Bill Clinton was the best POTUS in history, you demonstrate that you are anything but clear-minded.

Better than Lincoln? Washington? FDR?

Due to an accident of timing, Bill Clinton just happened to occupy the White House while the computer revolution was hitting its stride. That was an event that was at least twenty years in the making BEFORE Bubba ever took office.

The DotCom bubble spewed money and a divided government kept spending increases relatively low. The GOP controlled Congress and would not support Clinton's programs and Clinton vetoed the GOP's initiatives. So spending rose slowly compared to revenue.

The only lasted until the DotCom bubble exploded in 2000.

We have about ONE year where we ran a surplus before we slipped into a recession as NASDAQ and Wall Street tanked.

Clinton was as clueless as everyone else about what was going on in the economy.

And the GOP shoved welfare reform down his throat.

So, what exactly qualifies him as the greatest POTUS in history?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:56 PM   #29
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
They were afraid to be called racist. Plus Bush was a shit president and Obama is proving to be no better. You're problem is you're a lunatic and you want to see white America hammered by a psychopathic president and that's all you're able to relate to.

Jim

^ Your conscience for being a bad person at heart obviously eats at you. Not my fault you were likely raised without a moral compass.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:58 PM   #30
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
When you write that Bill Clinton was the best POTUS in history, you demonstrate that you are anything but clear-minded.

Better than Lincoln? Washington? FDR?

Due to an accident of timing, Bill Clinton just happened to occupy the White House while the computer revolution was hitting its stride. That was an event that was at least twenty years in the making BEFORE Bubba ever took office.

The DotCom bubble spewed money and a divided government kept spending increases relatively low. The GOP controlled Congress and would not support Clinton's programs and Clinton vetoed the GOP's initiatives. So spending rose slowly compared to revenue.

The only lasted until the DotCom bubble exploded in 2000.

We have about ONE year where we ran a surplus before we slipped into a recession as NASDAQ and Wall Street tanked.

Clinton was as clueless as everyone else about what was going on in the economy.

And the GOP shoved welfare reform down his throat.

So, what exactly qualifies him as the greatest POTUS in history?
I'd be a rich man X 10 if I had a penny for every lame argument I've heard like yours before. ;-)

Please feel free to explain why Reagan was a BS president. ;-) Go ahead I'm listening.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women