Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #16
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Don't do it.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #17
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCassandra View Post
In all seriousness i kinda want to be a good girl when im around him. Thats never happend to me with a client before. Have you ever met provider/ client that you just wished you met at a store or something?
Close, you met at a whore
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #18
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedX79 View Post
Don't do it.
Why not? Did you have a bad experience? Share please?
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #19
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

heh
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #20
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Why not? Did you have a bad experience? Share please?
I did have that experience once and it while it didn't blow up in my face, it didn't end all that great. We don't talk anymore. It came down to the fact that while she wanted to have someone that accepted what she did, she also wanted someone who didn't want to share her.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #21
Guest052514-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

If you want something in life reach out and take it!!! Nobody will give it to you. It probably won't be easy, and there is always nay Sayers because they don't want anybody to have what they can't get. Go get happy, if it don't work out I'm here for you.
Guest052514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #22
Htowner
Ambassador

Exactly. As some wise words once was said:

We like him to accept what we do but we don't like him to accept it for who we are.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #23
frankskywalker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Do it. Enjoy it. Don't let your heart be broken if it doesn't work out, just be thankful for the experience and that you'll get the chance to have another beautiful experience with someone else.Every time you lose a love be thankful. Be thankful for the lessons you learned. Be thankful for the new opportunity to find and love someone new. In order to love and continue to love the same person in the same way someone has to accept that they are a finished product, as they change and evolve they may divorce them self from a part of them self that you love. They won't be able to stay in love with some who loves what they have grown out of, moved past, sometimes hate. In some lucky cases you grow together, but don't expect that. Take it as a pleasant surprise that you were blessed with the fortune of sharing life with a kindred soul. When a love ends, or when the life of a loved one ends, mourn, of course mourn, but also be grateful for what that person has taught you about yourself.
Let's face it providers and clients have baggage, that is why we've chosen this path, but we have that baggage or we chose this path because ultimately we have a desire to connect, and some of he best people with the most depth I've met in the hobby. This depth makes everything more intense and the chance of it working out or lasting is slim, but fuck it! Live! You don't pass up buying a dog because you know that someday it's going to die and you are going to hurt when that day comes, you just enjoy the time that you get.
frankskywalker is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:50 PM   #24
Cockzilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
In all seriousness i kinda want to be a good girl when im around him. Thats never happend to me with a client before. Have you ever met provider/ client that you just wished you met at a store or something?
Go for it, why not life is short. Enjoy the flame while it burns hot.
Cockzilla is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:21 AM   #25
Viktoria Stone
The hobbying companion

User ID: 175493
My ECCIE Reviews

I've dated two of my clients. It was awesome while it lasted. You just have to keep that attitude about it though. When you think about it in comparison to any relationship outside of the hobby there is no difference. Is all the same. My best friend was my client I dates for 6 months. He hates that I do what I do, but we are still best friends. Go with the moment and where life takes you.
Viktoria Stone is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:05 AM   #26
Guest052514-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

All relationships end the same way, either marriage/long term relationship or heartbreak, it's a gamble no matter what you do or who you are. I say give it a shot. If not you always wonder what would have happened. If you go all in at least you know.
Guest052514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:35 AM   #27
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

In the end, all we have are our memories. For a number of years, I dated, and shared a friendship with the mamasan of the infamous Triola House. We went out to eat, shared Blockbuster movie nights, shopped for a car (hers), and I was rewarded with discount sessions with her girls. Ours was never really a romantic relationship, but I stopped thinking of her as a provider, and she became more of a friend. In fact she introduced me to my Taiwanese girlfriend (another story). So, in short, if you enjoy someone's company, and its a mutual feeling, then go for it, and best of luck.

"God pity them both! and pity us all,
Who vainly the dreams of youth recall.

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these: "It might have been!"

LS
LittleSpike is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:51 AM   #28
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

So far there have been two ladies I started to think of other than strictly biz. I decided to see them less. Hookers are cheap. Girlfriends are expensive. Girlfriends on the side cost a fortune.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #29
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

I think it's fine for providers and clients to date and it doesn't surprise me that it would happen.

Take two people who are in a relatively insular community that's separated from the rest of normal society, put them in a very intimate setting, shake but not stir, and voila!
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:21 AM   #30
BDD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Cassi

I thought we've discussed this already. It wouldn't work between us. We each value our own separate *cough cough* freedoms to be tied down to each other. While I do appreciate all the things you offered to give up just for me I can't do the same. Please stop this. It's embarrassing & very unbecoming.

But you'll still be my number two... After myself.
Quote:
Lol. Stop turning me on you know i love it when you call me Cassi.
SC ... All this time I thought I was the only one allowed to call you Cassi! Sniff, holding back the tears.

DG ... It's ok though. I am the sensitive type, not the jealous type.

Cassi, you are a big girl with a lot of smarts. Think about things a bit apart from him for a few days, make up your own mind, and then do what is right for you.

In or out of this biz, you are still my ATF. Good luck Beautiful.
BDD is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women