Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2017, 12:06 PM   #16
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
Sounds like someone needs a little validation. Hookers and girlfriends are two different things. Validation should come from the real world and not the trick life. The ladies are here to make money, not friends. Seems like you're putting too much stock in other's opinions, or you maybe smitten already.
Lmfao omg absolutely RJ some guys just don't get it or shall I say some dumb ass losers.

SMDH!!!!! Lol
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 02:22 PM   #17
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

When she lets me know it's time to see her again, already knows my schedule, and I'm there without question.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 03:13 PM   #18
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Lmfao omg absolutely RJ some guys just don't get it or shall I say some dumb ass losers.

SMDH!!!!! Lol
Clearly neither of you know ETG or know how to appreciate a thread in coed that doesn't involve drama every single time....

If you need the drama take your pick on another thread rather than bash this Hobbyist.

SMDH.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 05:51 PM   #19
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Clearly neither of you know ETG or know how to appreciate a thread in coed that doesn't involve drama every single time....

If you need the drama take your pick on another thread rather than bash this Hobbyist.

SMDH.
Blah blah blah blah blah!!! Girl bye nobody give a damn about that bull shit, we have the same motha fucking right to post our opinion in any thread just like your ass do all the time in every Damn thread all day long.

If you don't like our opinion then keep it pushing, but your post is not going to make us or anyone with an opinion different than yours STFU so bye Lucy lmao
Old 06-04-2017, 06:49 PM   #20
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Blah blah blah blah blah!!! Girl bye nobody give a damn about that bull shit, we have the same motha fucking right to post our opinion in any thread just like your ass do all the time in every Damn thread all day long.

If you don't like our opinion then keep it pushing, but your post is not going to make us or anyone with an opinion different than yours STFU so bye Lucy lmao

If you don't like the thread this guy created keep it pushing.... Instead of bashing him... Atleast add something worth reading... Rather than what I just read... Which was some negative ass shit.

STFU I will never...

You might wanna check yourself and who you think you're talking to...

Ohh...you can actually read....and now you've come across Lucy....oh how original...NOT....I'm Ana...who are you again?

You're the lamest here... Talking about all your money and talking about inviting men for drinks and lunch...

Won't be long you'll get another vacay....you can't shut up on here long enough either....but wanna talk about how I post my opinion all day on everything..atleast my posts do something for me and possibly other people that read them and actually give a shit what I have to say.....your posts got you a ban..

Let's see who's gonna end up with more points ......

I'm getting a funny feeling about an email I received after seeing the way you write.... not too long after your last ban...LOL mad about something still?
Old 06-04-2017, 07:01 PM   #21
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you don't like the thread this guy created keep it pushing.... Instead of bashing him... Atleast add something worth reading... Rather than what I just read... Which was some negative ass shit.

STFU I will never...

You might wanna check yourself and who you think you're talking to...

Ohh...you can actually read....and now you've come across Lucy....oh how original...NOT....I'm Ana...who are you again?

You're the lamest here... Talking about all your money and talking about inviting men for drinks and lunch...

Won't be long you'll get another vacay....you can't shut up on here long enough either....but wanna talk about how I post my opinion all day on everything..atleast my posts do something for me and possibly other people that read them and actually give a shit what I have to say.....your posts got you a ban..

Let's see who's gonna end up with more points ......

I'm getting a funny feeling about an email I received after seeing the way you write.... not too long after your last ban...LOL mad about something still?
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah,blah blah blah

Your ass talk to damn much you remind me of this bitch I use to fuck with I had to get rid of that hoe because she couldn't keep her mouth shut!!!!!

BYE LUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!! !!! Or shall I say BYE big mouth lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!'
Old 06-04-2017, 07:01 PM   #22
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Almost guarantee it's daddy issues. Here's a nice trick...

texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 07:05 PM   #23
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Almost guarantee it's daddy issues. Here's a nice trick...

Lol I had him on ignore..until he came back from vacay...he used to say interesting funny things sometimes....but I know it was his crazy ass who sent me that email..so I took him off ignore just for shits and giggles....im pretty sure he thinks I had something to do with his ban...and that's why he feels the need to cuss me out and call me out my name...
Old 06-04-2017, 07:06 PM   #24
suiram77
Valued Poster

All you have to do Lucy is go to the top of your page and put my ass on your ignore list that way you want ever see another motha fucking post by me.

Please I'm begging you too please do it please!!!!!!!!!

Now if your ass don't do that then please keep your mouth shut I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion. And email hahahahahahaha you wish B not a chance in hell I would email your talking ass.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:08 PM   #25
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol I had him on ignore..until he came back from vacay...he used to say interesting funny things sometimes....but I know it was his crazy ass who sent me that email..so I took him off ignore just for shits and giggles....im pretty sure he thinks I had something to do with his ban...and that's why he feels the need to cuss me out and call me out my name...
Well put my ass back on there please!!! do what texassapper just told you to do he is a smart man lmao!!!!!
Old 06-04-2017, 07:11 PM   #26
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So to bring this thread back on track...like it should have been done already...

There are many ways I might show my ATFs thats what they are..

Texting between appts.. About nothing at all or random things..or how our days are...no clock watching... Preference on scheduling... Discounts...private menu options...Pictures...I open up about myself more...like private things...

Not just anyone can be an ATF

Let's keep this on topic people...
Old 06-04-2017, 07:14 PM   #27
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well put my ass back on there please!!! do what texassapper just told you to do he is a smart man lmao!!!!!
You seem to have more of an issue with me ....and what I'm posting...so I'll keep you off ignore for now...so I can push your buttons...and hope you get another vacay since you're not the smart one here...

Back on topic: bet you hardly could be anyone's ATF.. ..
Old 06-04-2017, 07:20 PM   #28
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
Sounds like someone needs a little validation. Hookers and girlfriends are two different things. Validation should come from the real world and not the trick life. The ladies are here to make money, not friends. Seems like you're putting too much stock in other's opinions, or you maybe smitten already.
They ass stay in love RJ it's a damn shame. They ass don't realize that an ATF is not a real thing it's their wallet that is a hoe ATF, so if he wants to know if he is an ATF all he has to do is check his bank account. If you have a lot of fucking money then your ass is her ATF lol, but if you don't then you not sorry buddy. Lmao
Old 06-04-2017, 07:23 PM   #29
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
You seem to have more of an issue with me ....and what I'm posting...so I'll keep you off ignore for now...so I can push your buttons...and hope you get another vacay since you're not the smart one here...

Back on topic: bet you hardly could be anyone's ATF.. ..
Child please blah blah blah blah blah your ass can't put me on that list because you love drama Lucy I don't give a flying fuck about you your ass came for me with your bull shit post about my motha fucking opinion on the op thread.

I'm so glad I'm not no fucking woman ATF I don't save hoes and pay their bills Lucy sorry lmfao kmsl rofl at your silly ass
Old 06-04-2017, 07:27 PM   #30
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Child please blah blah blah blah blah your ass can't put me on that list because you love drama Lucy I don't give a flying Rick about you your ass came for me with your bull shit post about my motha fucking opinion on the op thread.
Awwww...I think you do care....but even if you don't....oh well..

Keep calling me Lucy.... That's funny....your gonna push into an area that you don't even want to get into... That's not allowed to even get into....

You say it's the money and the wallet like that's some big surprise here buddy....

Did you forget what kinda website you're on....

Go spend the money you brag about having and take a shower and wash your ass

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women