Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48482
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41796
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36182
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2011, 03:00 PM   #16
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I honestly don't pay that much attention. I'm pretty oblivious to thing when I'm walking around. However, if I did have a stalker I'd be amused, slightly confused and somewhat flattered I think.
I think stalking is silly and too much effort. You'd have to be really bored.
In any event, I'd probably approach it bluntly and just ask "why?" or maybe invite them for coffee. Yeah, it sounds odd but that's just personally how I would handle it. I don't think I'd like to draw more attention and get cops involved especially if it was still at a harmless stage.
I agree with that to an extent, being I know what it's like to be seriously stalked where my life and career were in danger. There are tell tale signs of a guy who is overly obsessed, and the beginning stages are where you need to nip it in the bud. Personally, I like to egg them on because they are already so broken it's hilarious.

Internet bullies are the most harmless of the bunch. Think back to high school when the "mean girls" are only so big and bad when their posse is around or behind your back. Those are the most pathetic of the bunch because without a computer screen to hide behind, they would melt when you approached them in person.

A real stalker does not stop with the internet. It gets worse and more progressive over time. You have no idea how scary it is to have someone fixated on you, and it's anything but flattering....it's downright insane.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 04:08 PM   #17
jsparrow
Valued Poster

As London said: "...it's downright insane."

Two of my favorite ladies were run out of the business by stalkers. I wish they could respond here but they are long gone.

One was a Japanese lady who knew who her stalker was. He wanted to totally "own" her so he outed her to apartment management, employers, and finally her family in Japan. He didn't win...she just left the business. But he caused a lot of pain.

The other was a highly regarded UTR lady who got harassed out of the business. She didn't know who was doing it to her but she got outed to all her apartment managers, etc. She was a fighter but she didn't know who to fight...so she left the business.

There are different kinds of stalkers. They all cause misery and pain. And I'm not sure there is a "harmless" stage...just increasing stages.
jsparrow is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #18
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its all fun and games till your apt building is set on fire
Luckily mine gave up
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 04:13 PM   #19
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

The shocking part is the majority of stalkers in the hobby are women.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 04:21 PM   #20
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
The shocking part is the majority of stalkers in the hobby are women.

Tell me about it lol!
Old 08-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #21
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Would the guys who posse up together and harass the girls they don't like all over the board until they finally leave or meltdown be considered stalkers also, or just cockblocking douchebags?

*edit* never had or seen a female stalker... that's a new one on me.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 04:37 PM   #22
jsparrow
Valued Poster

It must be true.

Was introduced to the term "Whore Wars" early in this experience.

So Sad.
jsparrow is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #23
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Oh they exist, trust me, and to be honest they are worse than many of the "male" stalkers.......even when you ignore them they continue and even turn up their "game" because they aren't getting the attention nor reaction they are seeking.
Guest010312-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:44 PM   #24
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne;1600454[COLOR=red
]Would the guys who posse up together and harass the girls they don't like all over the board until they finally leave or meltdown be considered stalkers also, or just cockblocking douchebags? [/color]

Yes, they would be IMO. Luckily, they never do much harm to our business, though they still try lol. I just love it when 10 guys go balls out saying not to see so and so, and a review pops up saying how great she is by the very guy they tried so hard to ward off.

As for hooker stalkers...I had to get a restraining order against one nut job that will be here until she dies. When this is all they have going in life, they tend to be a bit wacko yet want to say everyone "else" is crazy lol.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:51 PM   #25
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby sinful View Post
Oh they exist, trust me, and to be honest they are worse than many of the "male" stalkers.......even when you ignore them they continue and even turn up their "game" because they aren't getting the attention nor reaction they are seeking.
+1 Ive heard horror stories regarding some-some can be really vicious. Its so sad, I always wondered who has time for that shit, stalking would seem like a lot of work to me.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:04 PM   #26
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
[COLOR=black]

As for hooker stalkers...I had to get a restraining order against one nut job that will be here until she dies. When this is all they have going in life, they tend to be a bit wacko yet want to say everyone "else" is crazy lol.
Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl is it who I think it is? If so, I think I need to get a restraining order on her and her pussy possse too. omgawd
Old 08-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #27
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Yes, they would be IMO. Luckily, they never do much harm to our business, though they still try lol. I just love it when 10 guys go balls out saying not to see so and so, and a review pops up saying how great she is by the very guy they tried so hard to ward off.

Oh London, I agree I was referring to "hooker stalkers" who do the same thing....who post lies about other ladies, trying to harm the lady's business....Or who attempt to "out" a lady they don't care for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
+1 Ive heard horror stories regarding some-some can be really vicious. Its so sad, I always wondered who has time for that shit, stalking would seem like a lot of work to me.
Hi SNL, you're right.....I simply can't understand someone having that type of time on their hands.....if their business is going well. In my opinion, it all boils down to either jealousy or unfulfilling lives themselves, despite their claims to the contrary.
Guest010312-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:18 PM   #28
Biomech
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl is it who I think it is? If so, I think I need to get a restraining order on her and her pussy possse too. omgawd
Nothing to add here, I just like the term "pussy posse".
Biomech is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #29
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies, what about the hobbyist that you really impressed during a session and he starts to call, pm, or text about wanting to seeing you all the time? How do you ladies know if a hobbyist has fallen for you to the point of it becomes creepy? I believe there's a fine line between communcating and being obsessed with a lady.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #30
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Ladies, what about the hobbyist that you really impressed during a session and he starts to call, pm, or text about wanting to seeing you all the time? How do you ladies know if a hobbyist has fallen for you to the point of it becomes creepy? I believe there's a fine line between communcating and being obsessed with a lady.
It all goes south when the lady starts to lead him on. Maybe she feels this is how she will make even more money from him. I have heard this happen to me a few times and I simply started ignoring his calls, request to meet THEN I got the courage to tell him that he's just a client and we're nothing more and I need my space. He was obsessed with me / maybe the idea of there being something more between us but I cut the nonsense off pretty quick.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women