Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-23-2010, 10:08 PM   #16
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

come see me tigg
i'll take care of you, no drama, no bs...just an excellent bbbj
Old 08-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #17
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggold View Post
Fair enough. I'll do another in the MEN's Lounge.

Hell what have I got to lose. No provider will see me now anyways.
You will probably be very surprised with the number of PM's you will get from providers offering their sympathy and a properly conducted session. Fuck all the retirement bullshit, just climb back up and go for another ride!

And out some of these fine "ladies"!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #18
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32816
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow Tiggold!!! BREATH Sorry to see you go babe.. Your witty humor will be missed!

Jaleh
Old 08-23-2010, 10:20 PM   #19
flexywun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

sounds like you've had a bad run lately Tigg. before you quit, why not try one of the more organized ladies that you don't think you want. you might be pleasantly surprised.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:35 PM   #20
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay I'll be the oddball.

Tiggold you like what you like, understandable its your money and you made it very clear you work hard for your money.

You like fresh 20 something year old providers, okay great, were you not prepared for the drawbacks that comes with providers this age, im not slamming them, but ..you know what nevermind.

You made some valid points, I am curious though, why did you see these ladies with these problems. The cat clawing at your balls -well that is bullshit. The session would have ended then.

I really don't have anything to say much, the blood, the incall, the passing the gents as you come, all things that would have made me run away. I guess I would be a bad hobbyist. Because I would walk away from many of sessions and out their ass.

I really don't see why are you quitting, its only hundreds more spinners out there. Try those older mature spinners you don't like and then go back to the younger ones.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:46 PM   #21
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundPound View Post
And exhale, good luck to you.
LOL!! I know right?! I swear I held my breath through that whole thing. So I was like ...."The End".
BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn hon All I can say is......

You thought the 18-22 providers were tough? Imagine trying to hook up with an 18-22, CIM, NQNS in the real world!!!!

Seeing woman 23+ May solve ALL your problems.

(I know...I know....It's NOT what you want. I'm just throwing my 2 little cents at you is all)
Just Sayin

~Kelly TNT
Old 08-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #22
MaggieSinead
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You will probably be very surprised with the number of PM's you will get from providers offering their sympathy and a properly conducted session.
EXACTLY.
I can't possibly be the only one seeing through this....
Old 08-23-2010, 10:54 PM   #23
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Tigg and Myself haven't always seen eye to eye, but his rep here is pretty good, and I will give him the benefit of the doubt....I hope He can come back soon
Old 08-23-2010, 11:00 PM   #24
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Funny Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post
LOL!! I know right?! I swear I held my breath through that whole thing. So I was like ...."The End".
BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn hon All I can say is......

You thought the 18-22 providers were tough? Imagine trying to hook up with an 18-22, CIM, NQNS in the real world!!!!

Seeing woman 23+ May solve ALL your problems.
(I know...I know....It's NOT what you want. I'm just throwing my 2 little cents at you is all)
Just Sayin....

~Kelly TNT
'

It never worked in College either.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:12 PM   #25
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

You are preachin to the choir, tiggold. I love the college coed aged cuties, too. Especially those damn strippers!

Our blessing is our curse. They don't have a wrinkle or a sag, but they don't know shit. Somehow they learned to suck a dick, though. Thank you, Bill Clinton!

Tiggold, you have been spoiled. You cannot go back to canned spam out there in the civilian world.
This is like the Hotel California.
You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Old 08-23-2010, 11:34 PM   #26
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default I'll Bite.....

.....and take his side, why the hell not?

I'm gonna assume what tigg is saying happened. No, I haven't read the secret squirrel area thread, and I'll also assume that there is one (guess I'll find out in a minute). Yes, he needs to name names.

1. If half of what happened with the ladies is accurate then, WHAT A LOAD OF .....! For those of you without a program, I would be referring to the "providers'" behavior. If you don't want to see the guy just say so.

2. If he's doing this to get an avalanche of PM's from ladies who will give him a good session of the type of service he wants (and he gets them) then BRAV-fucking-O for him.

3. It ain't a run of bad luck, it's a run of wanting a rare commodity that some in his preference category advertise but few deliver. Personally, I think he's better off hunting strippers or SB's, but that's just me. Judging from the amount of time he's wasted and the mileage racked up, he may as well be holding interviews at a SC, Hooters, Bone Daddys or Twin Peaks.

This could get real good in a hurry if he names names. By the time the WK's get done opening the screen door to that "private" submarine and the CYA rush begins (along with the requisite counter charges) there won't be enough popcorn to ... well, you know.

Edit: Got done with this and took a peek in the "private" and no thread as promised. C'mon, tigg, out 'em.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:13 AM   #27
tiggold
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Randy

1) yes it did happen
2)NO I don't want the PM . Want the oppisite. Please Don't contact me I won't see you.
3) Yes we all want what we can't have. (Who here doesn't want a virgin or to be the first)

4) not going to name them. The ones have said they are sorry and some offerred to do make up session. NO THANK YOU. I'm really Done.

Yes the over 24 is more responsible, but if you know me you'll know why I'm out.

Jamie. I'm sure your great. but I really am done.

I had my fun but it is just not there for me any more. So I'm going to leave. The return from Retirement started out great. Three young newbies. I had a couple of Doubles with over 30 providers that was incredible. But not what I wanted. I guess I can't get what I want so I'm going to stop looking.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:29 AM   #28
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggold View Post
Randy

1) yes it did happen
2)NO I don't want the PM . Want the oppisite. Please Don't contact me I won't see you.
3) Yes we all want what we can't have. (Who here doesn't want a virgin or to be the first)

4) not going to name them. The ones have said they are sorry and some offerred to do make up session. NO THANK YOU. I'm really Done.

Yes the over 24 is more responsible, but if you know me you'll know why I'm out.

Jamie. I'm sure your great. but I really am done.

I had my fun but it is just not there for me any more. So I'm going to leave. The return from Retirement started out great. Three young newbies. I had a couple of Doubles with over 30 providers that was incredible. But not what I wanted. I guess I can't get what I want so I'm going to stop looking.

Tigg...grow a pair, and post a review. otherwise this whole thing has no cred.....
Old 08-24-2010, 12:36 AM   #29
tiggold
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieSinead View Post
EXACTLY.
I can't possibly be the only one seeing through this....

And MS Sinead you would be WRONG...

I was told to the last time to retire. This time it is my choose to Call it Quits.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:46 AM   #30
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Why retire. I get the impression the SO knows about all this and the fallout does not seem to be so bad. Perhaps she has resigned to knowing you hobbied (hate that phrase) and she accepts that? From your posts, and I could be wrong here so bear with me, it sounds like your hobby only becomes a problem when she has to see it or deal with it. A little more discretion on your part would ease that problem. Better phone situation etc. Truth be told, I was expecting her to have a melt down after I read your post. Sounds like she already knew to some extent.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women