Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48489
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41861
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2016, 11:01 PM   #16
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

X
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 11:31 PM   #17
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Here is your opportunity to make your case. You whined that no one was responding to you or taking you seriously. Okay, you got it. I'm going to wait for you to make your case for voting for Hillary Clinton. What that means is no snark, no insults, and no attacking Trump. This last is important because that is how these threads go bust. So you have to make a positive case FOR supporting Hillary. No lies, no half truths, no smoke and mirrors. You can't make a claim that is not true. You may be called upon to verify everything you write. This is not a lecture without input from the audience. They will pick apart your weaknesses. I expect them to belay the snark and insults. In return I will make the case for voting for Donald Trump with the same ground rules. If someone like COG wants to make a case for Gary Johnson then they must abide by the same rules.

Frankly, I don't think you can do it and we won't hear much more from you with the convention concluded. This is your chance though. Never say that you didn't get one. I give you 48 hours to post your case. So 1800 CST on Sunday we will see.
I will not vote for Trump.

1. I don't agree with him on immigration. I am okay with the wall. I am not okay with rounding up 12 million people and sending them back to Mexico. There needs to be some sort of pathway to citizenship for the ones that are already here. A bipartisan immigration bill was passed by the senate. The republicans in the house blocked it from getting to the floor for a vote.

2. Trump will get the USA into another costly ground war. The coalition forces have recovered 45% of the land that was controlled by ISIS since Jan. 2016. They just took control of Fallajah a key city in Iraq. Next up Masol. We don't need to send 25,000 troops over there.

3. Has no plan for health care for the individual market. If you want to replace the ACA then what is his plan? Not every citizen can get health insurance from there employer.

4. His statement several months back about South Korea and Japan should build there own nuclear weapons is another crazy idea he has. The other NATO countries don't pay their fair share, but this is not the answer.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 11:56 PM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
So far all I have heard form the right is how bad Hillary is and what a Liar she is and how she erased some emails and 4 people died under her watch.
Besides saying bad shit about his opponents and saying he will make "Murica" great again what has your guy have. he has a track record of cheating people. He has lost so many court cases lately I can not keep track of them he even lost one this week for erasing email.. He has no political experience and your team criticized Obama for lack of experience, He has never ran a company that made a profit. he is a racist and a Unitarian and a bigger liar than Clinton ,
Your only reason to vote for him is because you think Hillary is bad. I say bullshit. You are all die hard Republicans that hate Blacks and Women plain and simple.
If everything yo guys have accused Clinton was true she would still be better than what Trump has admitted to. Right down to making deals with Russia on the same day you guys complained about a video playing that may have had a soviet ship on it.

Luke made a great argument for voting for her, she is not him.
First, if that is all you've heard then you haven't been paying attention at all.

Second, I saw no argument for the election of Hillary Clinton yet. That little paragraph was nothing. I want a full blown presentation.

So far I have to assume that Wyatt is unable or unwilling to comply.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 12:00 AM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I see that no one wants to take up the challenge....okay. I have set a time of 1800 CST on Sunday. I have no reason, at this time, to do so but I will post my own reasons for voting for my candidate at that time or shortly afterwards. See how this works, I don't have to know what Wyatt (or his handler) might write to construct my own argument and he doesn't either. Still, I will be surprised. SS and Nurse Chapel could even help. I'm sure that they're in the room next door.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 12:29 AM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I see holes too
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman0422 View Post
The following contains exepts from Wyatt's support if Hillary along with cooment/questions of my own. It is not meant as an attack on Wyatt since he is just trying to make an arguement. I see holes in case and im inviting further discussion. I would like to say I am not a Trump "supporter". I simply think that Hillary is a worse choice. (For the record, both candidates make me want to renounce my citizenship.)

"Trump and Ben Carson were the least qualified of the original 17 to 19 canididates."
I don't know about that but Carson is kind of a whack job and trump is trump.
So were our founding fathers when this nation started. Washington was a general, not a politician. Conservatives specifically supported these two because they did not want more of the same. (i.e. Bush). Their lack of exposure to the corruption of political system was what people liked most about them.
Exposure to corruption isn't a bad thing. Succumbing to corruption is a bad thing. As far as Washington not being a politician I disagree with that. In order to keep the Army together, fighting, supplied, and not subject to the whims of a new and inexperienced congress, he had to steer them without bruising the fragile egos and make them think they thought of the course of action to take. Jefferson and Franklin were very important in that respect too.
"his rhetoric and proposals borderline resembled what Hitler wanted to accomplish."
Not hardly
I assume you are referring to Nationalism, a curse word to liberals. Can you please be more specific? I know many Americans are so worried about Trump's offensive statements that they forget that Hillary's poor leadership resulted in the death of at least four Americans. I know, she didn't really do anything. Doing nothing is the worst thing you can possibly do.
Nationalism? You mean trump-ism? The problem is that his statements can cause a loss of life. It's true 4 Americans lost their lives. 4 Americans who were well aware of the hazards of their location and their lines of work. And while you say her poor leadership caused 4 deaths I could make an argument that only 4 people died.
She did do something. Her job.
"I don't like the guys character - he doesn't have temperament nor the experience to be POTUS."
He likes to throw his weight around, has the thinnest skin of all the candidates.
Hillary is so unlikable that her teams strategy was to allow you to hear and see as little of her as possible. How many debates were there again?
Who likes a bossy person who doesn't let things get in their way? This applies to trump too.
They're both major league assholes
."He's a liar - well so is Clinton"
Out of 200 + statements, trump is at 70% of his statements are "mostly false", "false", and "pants on fire" 4% of his statements are true.
Out of 230+ statements, Clinton is at 28% of her statements are "mostly false", "false", and "pants on fire" 23% of her statements are true.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/
In her closing speech, Clinton was fact checked and had 1 true, 5 mostly trues, and 2 half trues. Trump has 3 true, 3 mostly true, 5 half true , 2 mostly false, ,a false,
Ok, who didn't laugh at this one? Would you please put down what you're smoking?

"He talks without thinking which is very dangerous"
It can be. Depends on setting, context, subject, audience, situation, etc.
Agreed. And this is better than a calculated lie.
It can be. Depends on setting, context, subject, audience, situation, etc.
"look at his recent comments : inviting Russia to hack clinton's emails?"

If I remember correctly, he didn't suggest they hack her emails. It appears they already hacked them. He suggested they release the ones they already hacked. Yes, this is also bad for the country. Although, it wouldn't be necessary if she had released her emails before deleting 30k+ pages of documents.
"The GOP nominee tried to dampen controversy over his apparent call Wednesday for Russia to either stage an espionage cyber hack to find Clinton's deleted emails or to publish information it had already stolen"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politics/donald-trump-russia-hacking-sarcastic/index.html.
We all know about the documentation and emails. That doesn't in any way give trump a pass or license to run his mouth.

"Telling reporters he wanted to hit some of the DNC speakers?"

Yeah? Get in line. I would love to punch Al Franken. (Please respond with which of these idiots you would punch if you could.)
Get in line to punch out rnc speakers too.
Anybody on either side who went over two minutes.
"Finally he makes proposals that will never work -if any of you think he would build a wall and Mexico will pay for it"

The wall is a truly stupid idea. It will only add travel time to those wishing to illegally enter the US. Only "people" can limit the number of illegal entries to the US. If Americans want border security, we must hire more people to protect it. The wall arguement is really the best arguement against Trump but, let's be real. It isn't going to happen and, so what if it does?
Why do you say the wall is the best argument against trump? His comments about the illegals, who other than being illegal and who are less likely to be arrested than native born, which other than being wrong were offensive, ignorant, and ill advised.
Finally, I have a question for Wyatt. You describe yourself as a conservative and believe Trump and Carson are unqualified. I'm curious if you would have supported any Republican candidate. If so, can you name him/her?

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 01:12 AM   #21
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I see holes too

It's true 4 Americans lost their lives. 4 Americans who were well aware of the hazards of their location and their lines of work. And while you say her poor leadership caused 4 deaths I could make an argument that only 4 people died.

She failed to even respond to requests for additional security and you say she did her job?
In the hearing, she said she didn't need to respond because Ambassador Stevens was only joking.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...y-in-benghazi/

Wow! Just wow!

And for the record, 4 Americans died because there were only 4 in the consulate. Of course had she provided additional security, that number may have been lower. Below are a few other state dept. Employees who died on her watch.
Terrence Barnich, Brian Daniel Adkins, Ragaei Abdelfattah, Anne Smedinghoff. So no, it was not only four.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 09:13 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Another Benghazi thread? Another Breitbart source?

Another day, another shit sandwich.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 09:55 AM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
First, if that is all you've heard then you haven't been paying attention at all.

Second, I saw no argument for the election of Hillary Clinton yet. That little paragraph was nothing. I want a full blown presentation.

So far I have to assume that Wyatt is unable or unwilling to comply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman0422 View Post
It's true 4 Americans lost their lives. 4 Americans who were well aware of the hazards of their location and their lines of work. And while you say her poor leadership caused 4 deaths I could make an argument that only 4 people died.

She failed to even respond to requests for additional security and you say she did her job?
In the hearing, she said she didn't need to respond because Ambassador Stevens was only joking.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...y-in-benghazi/

Wow! Just wow!

And for the record, 4 Americans died because there were only 4 in the consulate. Of course had she provided additional security, that number may have been lower. Below are a few other state dept. Employees who died on her watch.
Terrence Barnich, Brian Daniel Adkins, Ragaei Abdelfattah, Anne Smedinghoff. So no, it was not only four.
And other than being in charge of the State department, how was she responsible for those deaths?
I've never claimed she couldn't have done a better job. Plus the house report disagrees with you.

I wonder how many construction deaths have happened on trump projects? How many in a foreign land that he allowed less the stringent standards of US safety regulations.

So are you going to address any of the other points that didn't cost 7 million dollars and 8 investigations? Quite a bit has been brought up about those.

For the record, even the house report doesn't dump the blame you do so I think 8 investigations are probably enough
House Benghazi report faults security, not Clinton, for response
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aa2.jpg (45.2 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg aa3.jpg (79.6 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg aa4.jpg (34.9 KB, 50 views)
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 09:58 AM   #24
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
I see that no one wants to take up the challenge.....
Of course not. You give them a thread to sell their candidate and all you get is rabid attacks on the other guy. Notice a trend here? Face it. They're intellectually bankrupt.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 12:31 PM   #25
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Just because you like to be ass fucked, you claim TRUMP is a poor choice...

FUCKING 0zombies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
no trash talking? this I've got to see.

it'll last up to message #30.
They cant do it! Seems that any time you make a valid point some idiot has to say some stupid shit like that. I just see it as I was right so he had nothing else.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 01:15 PM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I see that no one wants to take up the challenge.
One reason that people have probably not accepted the challenge is that their OPINIONS will be shouted down by the conservative Republicans who make up the majority of this forum.

With that said, here are reasons why I would vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump:

1. I believe she has a successful background in dealing with foreign governments. Much more so than Trump.

2. Even going back to the early 1990s when she worked on an affordable care proposal, she has shown an ability to work across the aisle.

3. I believe she is better suited to deal with others who disagree with her. I trust her to not make rash decisions.

4. Economic policy? Here I'm unsure who is the better candidate. Trump it would seem has the more impressive background but he is rated as a mediocre businessman by "The Economist". Who is best suited to bring down the national debt? I don't know. Bush wasn't successful and neither has Obama.

5. I expect Clinton to be just as effective on issues such as immigration, trade policies, ISIS and other terrorist organizations, as Trump promises to be. Clinton, again, has much more experience on these issues than Trump.

Okay. Let the bashing begin. BTW, since these are strictly OPINIONS, I do not plan to defend them.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 01:17 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Speedy, you're a good guy. Horribly wrong, but a good guy.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 01:24 PM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Speedy, you're a good guy. Horribly wrong, but a good guy.
lol I could also put out a list on why I would vote for Trump.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 01:39 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
And other than being in charge of the State department, how was she responsible for those deaths?
I've never claimed she couldn't have done a better job. Plus the house report disagrees with you.

I wonder how many construction deaths have happened on trump projects? How many in a foreign land that he allowed less the stringent standards of US safety regulations.

So are you going to address any of the other points that didn't cost 7 million dollars and 8 investigations? Quite a bit has been brought up about those.

For the record, even the house report doesn't dump the blame you do so I think 8 investigations are probably enough
House Benghazi report faults security, not Clinton, for response
The Reports revealed that Odumbo and hildebeest's foreign policy was extremely naive and that they were grossly negligent and incompetent for ignoring 600 request for additional security, masterdickmuncher. They also found that Odumbo and hidlebeest were dishonest with the American public about explaining what happened in Benghazi, masterdickmuncher.

Furthermore, masterdickmuncher, Odumbo and Moochelle spent 70 million tax payer dollars on vacations, you contentious and quibbling jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
One reason that people have probably not accepted the challenge is that their OPINIONS will be shouted down by the conservative Republicans who make up the majority of this forum.

With that said, here are reasons why I would vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump:

1. I believe she has a successful background in dealing with foreign governments. Much more so than Trump.

2. Even going back to the early 1990s when she worked on an affordable care proposal, she has shown an ability to work across the aisle.

3. I believe she is better suited to deal with others who disagree with her. I trust her to not make rash decisions.

4. Economic policy? Here I'm unsure who is the better candidate. Trump it would seem has the more impressive background but he is rated as a mediocre businessman by "The Economist". Who is best suited to bring down the national debt? I don't know. Bush wasn't successful and neither has Obama.

5. I expect Clinton to be just as effective on issues such as immigration, trade policies, ISIS and other terrorist organizations, as Trump promises to be. Clinton, again, has much more experience on these issues than Trump.

Okay. Let the bashing begin. BTW, since these are strictly OPINIONS, I do not plan to defend them.
You're wearing Kool Aid tinted blinders, speedy. The only experience Hildebeest has is in gross incompetence, extreme carelessness and criminality.

When Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was president, he allowed Hildebeest to assume authority over a health care reform. Even after threats and intimidation, she couldn’t even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies, promotion, and other efforts.

Then Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator gave Hildebeest authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood – both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration. Next she chose Janet Reno – Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator described Hildebeest’s selection as “my worst mistake.” It was Reno who made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator allowed Hildebeest to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a little probing led to the discovery of Ms. Guanier’s radical views, her name had to be withdrawn from consideration.

Apparently a slow learner, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator allowed Hildebeest to make some more recommendations. She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.

Kool Aid sotted younger votes probably have no knowledge of “Travelgate.” Here, Hildebeest wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend Harry Thompson – and the White House Travel Office refused to comply. Hildebeest managed to have them reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was charged with a crime, and that of the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours.

Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hildebeest was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hildebeest and the president denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House.

Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.

Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Hildebeest was put in charge of the pussy eruption” and scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle were:

She called the women who pressed accusations against Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator as “sluts and nuts.” There’s your real war on women, speedy. Hildebeest worked to malign women and deny them their fair and just hearings in a court of law, speedy.

Hildebeest urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation they settled with Ms. Jones.

Hildebeest refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor.

After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator lying about and later admitting his affairs.

Hildebeest’s devious game plan resulted in Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator losing his license to practice law for “lying under oath” to a grand jury which led to Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.

Hildebeest avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, “I do not recall,” “I have no recollection,” and “I don’t know” a total of 56 times while under oath.

After leaving the White House, Hildebeest was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen.

As Secretary of State, Hildebeest directed an American ambassador to conduct a mission in an insecure facility, on the anniversary of a notable terrorist attack and after ignoring 600 requests for increased and better security. Four Americans, including the American ambassador, were killed because of Hildebeest’s poor leadership skills.

More recently, Odumbo’s FBI director, Comey, surmised that Hildebeest was technologically incompetent and extraordinarily careless in safeguarding highly classified documents and justified her incompetence by stating that Hildebeest was intellectually incapable of understanding the rules and regulations governing the safeguarding classified documents.

Comey also testified under oath that: 1) Hildebeest lied about not destroying work related emails, 2) Hildebeest lied about turning all work related documents over to the State Department, 3) Hildebeest lied about sending and receiving classified information on her insecure server, 4) Hildebeest lied about being given permission to use a personal server, 5) Hildebeest lied about “everyone knew” she was using a personal server for 100% of her State Department business, and 6) Hildebeest lied about previous Secretary of States using a personal server for 100% of their State Department work.

Currently, Hildebeest’s Clinton Foundation is still being investigated by the IRS and the FBI for possible “pay to play” schemes in regards to the Clinton Foundation while Hildebeest was Secretary of State – no one has any idea what shoe will fall next.

Hildebeest is also still be investigated for failure to adhere to FOIA policies and procedures.

But Hildebeest's loyal Kool Aid sotted minions like you, speedy, refuse to see the truth. Loyal Kool Aid sotted minions like you, speedy, are ready to subject this nation to another four to eight year of this type of low-life mess. Hildebeest belongs in the bug house, not the White House, speedy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 02:27 PM   #30
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

Speedy, you are by far the most reasonable liberal here. I commend you, sir.

I'm not convinced, but it was a nice try.

If only Luke could answer the challenge in such a fashion.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women