Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162476
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41454
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35803
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2017, 09:20 PM   #16
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Everything I've read says she was IN Indonesia.. not that she IS Indonesian.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:33 PM   #17
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Muslim terrorism is alive and well in Philippines too.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:42 PM   #18
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
Muslim terrorism is alive and well in Philippines too.
hey, that's right.. what am I backtracking for?

the news people always get wrong "facts" early after these kinds of incidents. I read she was in the Philippines, that the killer sent lots of money there.. but who knows? big gambler? crazy Goon? Islam-inspired? we should find out eventually.

I also heard this morning that she was "found" soon after the killing, that she had been seen with the Killer in his car that morning.. now I read she was in the Philippines at the time.. no wonder she was released so fast.. yet nobody mentioned that until 8-10 hours later.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:24 PM   #19
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting that the shooter lived in Mesquite NV...... BUT lived in Mesquite TX from 2004 to about 2011.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:48 PM   #20
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytxn View Post
On the news this morning, another madman with automatic weapons. Has shot over 400 people..... killing over 50. 20000 people were all gathered together to watch a Jason Aldean Concert.
How he acquired fully automatic weapons, and got them into a hotel. Don’t know yet.

Crzytxn
Crz it's actually very easy to do buddy, I always carry and I mean always every where. A hotel is not going to stop you no matter how long or big your bag is and trust me I have seen it with my on eyes. I remember long time ago when Texas wasn't a open carry state yet and I was at the post office with my glock on me and I remember a Plano police officer walked up to me and started a conversation with me while I was checking my box and he was dropping mail then his partner walked in and join the convo.

They never knew I had a gun on me at all, now in my case I wear a inside the pants gun holster, but the key is to always act normal and not weird or nervous and you will be surprised what all you can get away with. I'm confident That's exactly what this guy did, he was very calm and acting normal when he got there and checked in and gave no reason for no one to be on alert and that's how this has happen buddy. Very sad, but the truth
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 11:23 PM   #21
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

I think Y’all are picking at straws, believing everything that is posted on the internet and news, Trying to make some kind of sense from the acts of this crazy lunatic. The facts are: we live in a different world than our ancestors before us. Terrorists, lunatic’s, lone wolf, whatever you want to call them, have found a new way to hurt us, By surprise and unexpected attacks. This is not the first mass shooting or massacre and it won’t be the last. I understand we all want to carry gun’s to protect ourselves but come on, MACHINE GUN’S?

There were police at that concert with guns, did that protect them? NO the fact remains; guns and drugs are very accessible in this country. People are learning what it takes to use certain chemicals to make a bomb. Go to flight school to use a plane as a weapon. Use cars and trucks as a mobile bomb or to mow people down with. I cannot even fathom what goes through a person’s mind to make him follow through with acts like this. Combine all this with natural disasters and MANY people are dying. Police can no longer protect us against acts like this. AND NO ONE HAS A FUCKING CLUE ON HOW TO FIX IT, THIS IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF WAR.

That would make a very nice twist on this thread:
If you had the power to make changes, how would you fix this situation?

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:32 AM   #22
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
I think Y’all are picking at straws, believing everything that is posted on the internet and news, Trying to make some kind of sense from the acts of this crazy lunatic. The facts are: we live in a different world than our ancestors before us. Terrorists, lunatic’s, lone wolf, whatever you want to call them, have found a new way to hurt us, By surprise and unexpected attacks. This is not the first mass shooting or massacre and it won’t be the last. I understand we all want to carry gun’s to protect ourselves but come on, MACHINE GUN’S?

There were police at that concert with guns, did that protect them? NO the fact remains; guns and drugs are very accessible in this country. People are learning what it takes to use certain chemicals to make a bomb. Go to flight school to use a plane as a weapon. Use cars and trucks as a mobile bomb or to mow people down with. I cannot even fathom what goes through a person’s mind to make him follow through with acts like this. Combine all this with natural disasters and MANY people are dying. Police can no longer protect us against acts like this. AND NO ONE HAS A FUCKING CLUE ON HOW TO FIX IT, THIS IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF WAR.

That would make a very nice twist on this thread:
If you had the power to make changes, how would you fix this situation?

CG
Very true spoken well buddy

As to changes I will never want touch the constitution so our 2nd admt will have to stay in place for me. Honestly at this point it's really nothing we really can do to stop this kind of acts from happening and the reason is because, just like this 64 year old guy that has never really done anything wrong as far as the law, a person really can just wake up in the morning and say I'm going to rob a bank, kill someone, do a mass shooting, steal a car or even the very worst shoot and kill some cops just like the guy did in Dallas.

Sometimes a person really can just wake up and snapped and has never done anything or broken any major laws all their lives. So this notion that ppl say well you don't just wake up and start committing crimes is bull shit because as we see yes you can!!!!!!!!!

Every one that commits a crime is not a criminal, in order to be a criminal there has to be a history/record of crimes committed by such person. This is why any of us could be this guy at any point in our life, all it takes is just a switch to go off and boom!!!!! You made the 5 o'clock news.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:13 AM   #23
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

God bless the families , Now Full Auto AK47 ( you can hear it ) elevated hide Hi impact target 330 yards down range and Indonesian girlfriend and ISIS takes credit. The girlfriend is out of the country, make Me wonder Just saying.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 10:09 AM   #24
Roy Wally
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

It is still early-on in the investigation into this guy and his past.
Time will tell. Certainly doesn't make sense, wealthy guy, no criminal past, no red flags, nothing out of the ordinary. And he just snaps? Sure, it could happen, but I'm guessing there's more to it than just that.
Police may already know things but can't say yet. Prayers to the injured and families of those killed.
Roy Wally is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 10:49 AM   #25
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Very true spoken well buddy

As to changes I will never want touch the constitution so our 2nd admt will have to stay in place for me. Honestly at this point it's really nothing we really can do to stop this kind of acts from happening and the reason is because, just like this 64 year old guy that has never really done anything wrong as far as the law, a person really can just wake up in the morning and say I'm going to rob a bank, kill someone, do a mass shooting, steal a car or even the very worst shoot and kill some cops just like the guy did in Dallas.

Sometimes a person really can just wake up and snapped and has never done anything or broken any major laws all their lives. So this notion that ppl say well you don't just wake up and start committing crimes is bull shit because as we see yes you can!!!!!!!!!

Every one that commits a crime is not a criminal, in order to be a criminal there has to be a history/record of crimes committed by such person. This is why any of us could be this guy at any point in our life, all it takes is just a switch to go off and boom!!!!! You made the 5 o'clock news.
Nothing we can do to stop it, but we’re the on,y country in the world where this kind of shit happens. Just brilliant. How long did you have to think to come up with that one?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 11:26 AM   #26
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Nothing we can do to stop it, but we’re the on,y country in the world where this kind of shit happens. Just brilliant. How long did you have to think to come up with that one?
TTH let's here your explanation I'm very confident that it want work. You cannot stop any one from waking up in the morning and go kill a mass of ppl so please tell me how you think we can stop that and I promise you I will tear your reason to pieces.

Strict gun laws or saying automatic weapons are now illegal will not stop another mass shooting and to prove my point I own serval guns including a aka47 and AR15 and there is nothing or no one that could stop me from going to the fair tomorrow and destroy ppl lives forever if I was in that kind of state of mind like this guy was.

Let's hear your resolution buddy I can't wait to hear this shit.
Old 10-03-2017, 11:34 AM   #27
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Are you saying that the USA is the only place in the world that has mass shootings?

If so, what drugs are you on and where can I get some?
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:42 PM   #28
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

If you wake up in the morning and are seriously considering going to kill a group of people, then there is something wrong with you. You need help. ...Just saying. That is not normal behavior.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:24 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

TTH is known for left-wing pronouncements, but he never offers solutions.. this issue is not solvable, but over time the incidents can be reduced.. TTH's response was a non-starter, saying the US is the only Country with this problem.

before D.C. became a refuge for highly-paid Government workers, beginning in the 1990's, it was the shining example of gun-law failure.. gun sales were outlawed, yet D.C. had the highest murder rate in the nation.. people will find and possess guns, regardless of laws.. same as they do in the 45, or whatever States, where weed is illegal.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:29 PM   #30
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But once a person is having those kinds of thoughts, they obviusly aren't in their right mind to say to themselves "Oh, shit, I am thinking like a crazy person, I should go seek help"...

I find it sad that finances, breakups, and "respect" are a lot of the reasons for incidents like this in the US. We need to change our culture on a few fronts.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women