Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60863
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42528
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2010, 10:36 AM   #16
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

My experiences with agencies always felt like I was paying two people. There was a 'walking in the door' fee, which varies depending on the agency. The worst of them would basically bait you in with what appeared to simply be a cheap hourly rate (say $.25). Turns out that's the 'agency fee'. The girl that shows up wants her 'tip', which ends up being HER hourly rate. Now here we are, paying anywhere from $$.50 to $$$ or more for a one pop, in and out, door to door (without freshening up), half ass service plus attitude, 'it's been 3 min...you haven't cum YET?' kinda of girls, the kind that give the business a horrible name. This is exactly the reason why I stopped going through agencies. This was years ago. Haven't been back since, and have no plans to go back.

Too many great, hassle free independents out there (like Kaci ).
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #17
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

When I very first began working, I wasn't with an agency per se but I did work FOR a lady and she got half of the "fee". Now we DID get to keep our tips but she was strict about the ladies activities or menus, so tips were few and far between.

I am SO happy to be on my own because I don't have to worry about anyones "activities" but MINE! I'm sure agencies are fine for some but not for me!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:25 PM   #18
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

There are certain different types of agencies out there. I can tell you an experience on of the ladies in our co-op had when she started and it is not a good one. She started with an agency in Houston that did no screening and the owner was just out for the money. She took 50% ( a huge number) and sent these girls out at all hours of the night to anyone who called. They only worked night and served the very low end market. They always dealt with drunks and so on. She quit when her friend who also worked was attacked by a man with a screwdriver in a PI. The owner then told her as she the lady told me " I don't care of your ass hurts go to the next call, leave her there" She was young and did not know how to really research these agencies. This was one that only operated by night and sent the girls ANYWHERE, even to an empty home for sale with an open door an graffiti...She did not stay long there. Her friend referred her to us.

There are the agencies who have MANY girls working for them and treat them badly, like property and the ladies pretty much have no choice as to where they go as they have drivers who drive them...They have to pay the driver, the agency, and the girl does not keep much. Their ladies were busted often as the one mentioned above....

As we move along the line, you have the ones who have websites and do screen but keep the lions share..I have been told the female owned and operated agencies are much better as you are not a toy for a "manager" on demand. Furthermore they demand an "audition". The ones mentioned above do not care if you speak one work of English or drug test at all. This type has an incall. Maybe not in the best or safest part of town. Some of these have mattresses on the floors, don't change sheets between clients and have a high volume operation. They will always have ladies in the house in lingerie and so on.

There are also danger zones incall in office buildings. They hope the janitors will not notice they have mattresses in the rooms or "supplies" on hand will not be notices. Hope is not a plan... They are safe in one manner. There is a great deal of foot traffic but the managers catch on and there you go...

We had a nice agency here in Houston that was successful but became too successful. They did a great deal of screening and had a great incall. They kept a large portion but you knew you were going to be treated well and have a nice incall, although it being by the front of the managers offices was not a plus...They were closed. These are few and far between...they had a website that was password secured so you could only see stock images until you cleared screening. They had the highest caliber ladies and a good reputation...They did incall and outcall. They had nice king size beds and so on.

Then there are the Pearl Elite types for those with money to burn...They have beyond high caliber...Super Model or Playboy ladies for play. They require extensive screening, but the gents know that going in....They also pay the most. 10-15 K per night or weekend. Along those lines...None really in Houston, although some try to market themselves as that...

Let's not forget our little co-ops, where we all share in adverts and in any fees, rents and so on. The tough part is getting a group of ladies to agree what types of towels and sheets to buy..Not everyone wants Prateshi sheets if we all share in the goodies. The one thing I can say is that every lady sets her rates and we have rules...Must change room before you go, and drop old sheets in laundry room. We count the sets so we know we did...

Another thing that determines what type of agency you are using is where they advertise. The higher you go the less CL and BP you see with agencies...The better ones know that LE has back channels to open up and see where the adverts come from and where to hunt.......It's a good thing for indy's to know as well...I WAS told by an attorney that LE has an access code to BP and CL to get in and trace the emails the ads are linked to and back trace them. I don't know if it's true. Some don't advert at all..
It's a risk assessment game really and we all take our chances.

All I can say to the gents is if you can it is better to stay in a safe area, and know there is no foot traffic. If a lady has an session she comes in, if not they are taking care of families and so on. If someone lives on location even better, it looks like you have friends visiting you. If no one is there and 2 people show up and leave around the same time people start to notice something funny...

I'm sure there are many in betweens but this is what I know of agencies..

Oh yes, and there are the indy's who have bookers and screeners..This does take a great deal of time and the ladies must trust their screeners. Their locations are also important. You want to look for the same locations you would in an agency.. Play safe gent's I'm sure you know what you like and where to get it....I'm sure there are a great
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:56 PM   #19
Angels of Erotica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7381

Thanks rambro i do the best i can to make sure that my girls are very well taken care of and Happy.
Angels of Erotica is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #20
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Myself

also....
annie@christophers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women