Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60570
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48534
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2015, 04:19 AM   #16
emplover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan2222 View Post
Your thread was NCNS Rant, kinda hard to know not to read a thread if there is no sign it doesnt have any value from the subject. I know how you feel, but as I said it doesnt help anyone to know something is happening but no information.

Its your information to share as you wish though.
Ain't it the truth...
emplover is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 07:19 AM   #17
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Cant tell you how many times I've read on here that it isn't cool to blast somebody over NCNS if they get back to you within 24 hours. If you think it's appropriate be my guest. But I'm not going to start a flame war over it. And I've found that treating women with some respect and not fucking with their money goes a long way in this business. It pays off in so many ways. But that's just me.
FrankieP is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 08:50 AM   #18
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieP View Post
And I've found that treating women with some respect and not fucking with their money goes a long way in this business. It pays off in so many ways. But that's just me.

Me too..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 09:57 AM   #19
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
It pays off in so many ways. But that's just me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Me too..
Me three.
And one of the results is a full dance card.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 10:26 AM   #20
old door builder
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Me four. Being a gentleman and having respect has it's own rewards!
old door builder is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 12:09 AM   #21
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by old door builder View Post
Me four. Being a gentleman and having respect has it's own rewards!
+1

However respect is not synonymous with being a WK, Minion..etc.
Old 03-07-2015, 02:03 PM   #22
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

*Added tags - JCM
Jayhawker is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 10:01 PM   #23
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
Old 03-08-2015, 07:05 AM   #24
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
Looks like the Herpe is back
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 09:59 AM   #25
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default OH MY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Looks like the Herpe is back
I needed a lil humor today... here we goooo lol
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:14 AM   #26
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Cant tell you how many times I've read on here that it isn't cool to blast somebody over NCNS if they get back to you within 24 hours. If you think it's appropriate be my guest. But I'm not going to start a flame war over it. And I've found that treating women with some respect and not fucking with their money goes a long way in this business. It pays off in so many ways. But that's just me.

I agree with most off what you said here. But, starting a thread saying well reviewed providers are ncns and not not saying who they are makes you look like a bit of a bitch. So either take it and deal with the ncns, post names and deal with the drama, or hedge your bets and look like a whiney pussy.

I could be less blunt, but this is the internet and no one listens to respectful reason.
bigryan2222 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:52 AM   #27
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
I agree with most off what you said here. But, starting a thread saying well reviewed providers are ncns and not not saying who they are makes you look like a bit of a bitch. So either take it and deal with the ncns, post names and deal with the drama, or hedge your bets and look like a whiney pussy.

I could be less blunt, but this is the internet and no one listens to respectful reason.
You are welcome to your opinion, but the thread did exactly what I wanted it to do. 2 of the ladies have contacted me to apologize and offer me a discount or extra time as a thank you for being patient and not calling them out. Who's the bitch now? You catch more flies with honey than vinegar my friend.
FrankieP is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 11:21 AM   #28
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
You are welcome to your opinion, but the thread did exactly what I wanted it to do. 2 of the ladies have contacted me to apologize and offer me a discount or extra time as a thank you for being patient and not calling them out. Who's the bitch now? You catch more flies with honey than vinegar my friend.
Understood, you were more politely extorting them. I am a bit baffled how you could not do that privately. I get treated well by a vast majority of girls because I treat them well and with respect. You said you didnt want any drama, but this thread was drama and I doubt a thread was needed. If the girl is really only contacting you know because of this thread they are making it up for the wrong reason. I only say that since I suspect the girls would have contacted you with respectful direct contact.
bigryan2222 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 11:57 AM   #29
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Understood, you were more politely extorting them. I am a bit baffled how you could not do that privately.

IMO I think I have to agree with BigRyan on this one.....this should have been privately and if you got absolutely no where...then you go public
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:06 PM   #30
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Hell no its not the new norm.

But as long as guys won't put a girl on blast, those who don't know how to handle their business will just keep jerking guys around.

Then guys will double book plans A, B, and C to make sure they have the good time they were expecting. Then girls will double book just in case they were someone else's plan C, and the merry-go-round just keeps spinning.

Yes, putting an NCNS out there will cause some drama on a hooker board. And? Will you lose sleep over it? Will you lose your job, girlfriend, or best friend over it? Will your dog run away over it? Nope, nope, and nope. Like Gloria Gaynor, you will survive.

Yes, I have a selfish agenda here. If guys don't put the flakes on front street where they belong, how do those of us who have our shit together stand out? Not being a flake around here is somewhat akin to pissing yourself while wearing dark pants - it gives you a nice warm feeling, but no one really notices.

Sorry you got flaked out on, but don't reward and encourage bad behavior by keeping it to yourself. The next guy who was going to book with her, who then chooses to book with someone else more reliable will thank you, as will the reliable provider he sees instead of the flake.

/rant
well said
no matter the excuse/reason, if you schedule a meeting and the meeting does not happen, tell the board...otherwise nothing will change
mistakes are only as big as their consequences

Think about your child/SO/Dog/etc
if you don't inform them of wtf they are doing wrong, they will keep shitting on the couch
My fav person this applies to lets her son eat chicken nuggets(with BBQ sauce), while playing with her Ipad ...while he's on the toilet...he'll be there for hour or so...even has the balls to ask for juice.. WHILE ON THE TOILET!
WTF?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women