Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2015, 08:53 AM   #16
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
You laugh, but I've actually been the "distraction" for a gentleman before.

And as a side note:

You know what else would be great? If ladies could just mind their own business and not worry about how others conduct their business. I'm getting more than a bit weary of people who worry about what others charge, whether or not they negotiate, how they arrive at their rates, etc. Quite frankly, until someone else is paying my bills-- how I choose to conduct business is my concern. If I want to negotiate-- that's my business. If I want to run a special deal-- that's my business.
There you go again, promoting independent thinking and free market principles. Cut that shit out, will you please?
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:53 AM   #17
darkchoc6
Valued Poster

Ladies if I may interject, this wasn't and isn't about negotiating rates. By no means am I a negotiator. I understand that I am paying for your time. If your time for cuddling and non BCD activities is the same as cuddling with BCD activities that's fine. As far as a man getting a woody from cuddling of course we would get a woody. The whole premise is that there are some men who can cuddle, get a woody and still not want nor expect anything else. This may apply more to the older and more mature crowd of hobbyist but we are out there.

Some younger hobbyist may call us desperate or stupid but there are guys out there who have had more pussy than the law allows and at this stage of our lives, an hour or 2 of having a beautiful woman in our arms is something that may not be possible in the real world but this is fantasy island right?
darkchoc6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:54 AM   #18
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to do a lunch-only date, but wouldn't be able to pre-book.

If you wrote on Monday and asked for a Wednesday lunch and I agreed, then Tuesday another hobbyist writes and asks for a lunch-time appointment on Wednesday, well, I would have to go with the second date as this is my bread-and-butter. (or move our lunch to tea time! LOL)

The range of figures mentioned sounds about right ($50 to $100) depending on:

Have I met you before? (lower rate because of comfort factor)
Is the restaurant close to my home? (lower rate because of stress-free drive)
Is the restaurant remarkable? (lower rate because .....YUM!)

It would have to be same-day with about 2 hours notice.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:58 AM   #19
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Like this base from another thread about showing up to a providers home unannounced and when she wasn't home....

So then according to your logic I guess all guys will think it's okay to just show up at a providers house when she isn't there, do some landscaping, bring gifts for the kids and basically claim his territory to any neighbors that may have seen huh?

Listen...hon...I'm not sure if the caffeine fairy paid you a few extra visits this morning or what. I was referring to myself, ME, as in "I" gave thosr rates and it seemed fair based on MY research of cuddling and social time. Not sure why you are so inclined to turn it into an issue but by all means, keep going. It looks great on you!
Sorry you don't understand hon. No worries, I don't just help others, I Also help myself. If ya like all the hagglin', gettin' upset when gents run the rates, of maybe not a strong woman, but others not so strong, no worries. You're totally excluded....yes pls Negotiate with Hot Nurse, her biz, not mine or others who believe as I..

.???
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:59 AM   #20
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchoc6 View Post
Ladies if I may interject, this wasn't and isn't about negotiating rates. By no means am I a negotiator. I understand that I am paying for your time. If your time for cuddling and non BCD activities is the same as cuddling with BCD activities that's fine. As far as a man getting a woody from cuddling of course we would get a woody. The whole premise is that there are some men who can cuddle, get a woody and still not want nor expect anything else. This may apply more to the older and more mature crowd of hobbyist but we are out there.

Some younger hobbyist may call us desperate or stupid but there are guys out there who have had more pussy than the law allows and at this stage of our lives, an hour or 2 of having a beautiful woman in our arms is something that may not be possible in the real world but this is fantasy island right?
You are 100% correct, kind sir. Our business , our rates, issues should not come to light here. My apologies.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:01 AM   #21
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Or how about this.. how about you mind your own business when it comes to what other ladies are willing to charge?

News flash. There are several 400/hr ladies in Dallas that are quite successful. They aren't on the boards complaining about what others do or how others handle their business. Why? Because they are too damned busy to have the time to trifle with what others do.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:23 AM   #22
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Sorry you don't understand hon. No worries, I don't just help others, I Also help myself. If ya like all the hagglin', gettin' upset when gents run the rates, of maybe not a strong woman, but others not so strong, no worries. You're totally excluded....yes pls Negotiate with Hot Nurse, her biz, not mine or others who believe as I..

.???

I'm sorry were you asking a question with "???"?

I don't believe I have a history of complaining about rates or hagglers, ma'am. My BCD rates are posted and comparable to other ladies in my niche market. Having gone to marketing school, I'm sure you already saw that.

This thread is about nonBCD rates which is hardly even a small fraction of overall hobby habits or spending so it really doesn't matter what I charge since no one is buying it. I'm sure they taught you that in your marketing class too.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:41 AM   #23
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Sort of slammed into a prison bus there for a minute...
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:10 AM   #24
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Question

To the ladies who have posted that they are willing to do this, let me ask this question:

What are your feelings on being treated to lunch/dinner after the BCD?

I have actually met a few providers before a BCD for lunch because it was a part of their screening process. It was Dutch Treat, and "off the clock." I still paid for it because I felt like it was the gentlemanly thing to do.

I have also treated ladies to lunch after a BCD, and on a separate day all "off the clock." I make sure they know and I know that there are no strings attached. I thinck this is in the similar category with the "Can Hobbyists and Providers Just Be Friends?" threads, or something like that.
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:20 AM   #25
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Generally speaking-- as long as I have time in my schedule, I've gone to lunch many times after BCD. In fact, I prefer going to a meal post BCD as opposed to pre BCD.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:28 AM   #26
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I love dinner dates, because I enjoy dining. After BCD, food tastes simply delicious!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:06 AM   #27
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I love dinner dates, because I enjoy dining. After BCD, food tastes simply delicious!

I guess this debunks the old wives tale of, "Don't eat right now, or you will spoil your dinner."

I've had both before and after experiences, and I agree with Miss Eva's statement.
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:31 AM   #28
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchoc6 View Post

After further review.. you have actually given me a remarkable idea!!
I will include this in my profile and see how it works out.
Movie night dates-- no extra activities..just cuddling and watching a movie.
150 hr sounds reasonable to me

OTC dates have happened very seldom with me. It has to be a special occasion and some one who I have arrangements with
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:22 PM   #29
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post

OTC dates have happened very seldom with me. It has to be a special occasion and some one who I have arrangements with
There is no way I could just cuddle with you with out trying something lol. I'm sure there are plenty of kids who were conceived because their mom was just "going over to watch a movie" I used to do that shit and put the worst movie ever into the VHS player (yes i said VHS). Shit was bound to pop off because the movie sucked haha. Oh high school sex...how I miss you sometimes!
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:33 PM   #30
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post

I have "chick and a flick" affairs often, big fun!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women