Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36905
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2016, 07:44 PM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterTwister View Post
It's whatever the cop says it is. I know a provider who got scooped up walking to the corner store with no guy in sight because of the area she was in. She had to spend $600 for an attorney.
sounds like a "manifestation of prostitution" charge.. do they still arrest for that? I know that has been challenged in court before, as well it should.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 08:06 PM   #17
deuceswilld83
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

I dont think cops can do that. How would they know how much money you have on you. And they have to have probable cause. Like they saw you pick her up from the side of the road. Any cop that arrested women like that would be sued for sexual harrasment
deuceswilld83 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 09:31 PM   #18
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
couldn't an unscrupulous Hobbyist write down the card # and cvc code, give you the funded card, fuck you for an hour, then charge the balance to zero on Amazon 30 minutes later?

The gift cards come in a cardboard wrapper, the hobbyist cannot see any card info.

Ok so I thought it was common sense but... Do not unwrap the card, let the provider do it :-)

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:13 AM   #19
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Cash is king , always will be . ( side note cash is not illegal anywhere )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:37 AM   #20
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

^^^^. Agree. Eventually all electronic / card forms of payment will require ID. So then it suddenly is tracked. I just get extra cash when buying groceries or ATM.

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 11:08 AM   #21
perbdotca
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Gift cards, bought with a credit card, might be a good idea for some of us with nosy SO's. It can be hard to explain weekly ATM withdrawals of 3-4 hun on the bank statement. I think Gift cards can be helpful there. Anyone have a foolproof system so that the provider feels comfortable getting a gift card with no worries of scam?
perbdotca is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:57 PM   #22
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by perbdotca View Post
Gift cards, bought with a credit card, might be a good idea for some of us with nosy SO's. It can be hard to explain weekly ATM withdrawals of 3-4 hun on the bank statement. I think Gift cards can be helpful there. Anyone have a foolproof system so that the provider feels comfortable getting a gift card with no worries of scam?

I'm not if there is a fool proof way. Even if you present the card in the packaging, Im certain a thrifty and unscrupulous hobbiest will find a way to screw the provider after he is done fucking her.

Cash Cash Cash.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:00 PM   #23
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by perbdotca View Post
I think Gift cards can be helpful there. Anyone have a foolproof system so that the provider feels comfortable getting a gift card with no worries of scam?
I accept e-giftcards emailed to me.
AMAZON(a giftcard can be sent via email within 15 minutes)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/gc/order-e...%5Fbtn%5Femail

Amazon is fabulous! You can buy an amazon e-card on the website and put in any name you want as "from" ("You know who" or "your best friend" or "Uncle Bosley") and put in my (her) email address as the recipient.

I have never had any issue logging into Amazon with my real name email account and entering the gift credit number (which was sent to my hobby email) and being able to spend it. I don't see the hobbyist's real name/email/credit card, and he doesn't see my real name/email/mailing address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
couldn't an unscrupulous Hobbyist write down the card # and cvc code, give you the funded card, fuck you for an hour, then charge the balance to zero on Amazon 30 minutes later?
Just cut out all the extra steps and rearrange the order(remove the hobbyist having to go into a store and buy a giftcard. Move up the part where he logs on to Amazon and he can buy a virtual giftcard with me (her) as the recipient. Leave in the fuck for an hour part.)

A little tip is to make the gift for some real-sounding amount like $297.50 instead of $300.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:23 PM   #24
grean
Valued Poster

Honey Rose,

It is VERY easy to call amazon and explain you sent that card to an incorrect email address and cancel the card.

I'm certain your clientele wouldn't do that because your probably highly addictive and would want to see you again. That doesn't mean there won't be a first time in this business.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women