Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2010, 10:44 PM   #16
oden
Valued Poster

Daytime works for me also.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:15 AM   #17
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28
Talking

I'm a thug so it doesn't really bother me.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:36 AM   #18
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with many of you gentlemen. I remember when I used to dance...there were so many girls that would dance to that "rap" music and many of the fine gentlemen would leave and the club was just packed with ganster wanna-be's and their manners were not at all what I liked or was attracted too. Plus, that type of music just isn't my cup of tea. I am a hard, classic rock kinda gal and that is what I always danced too. I do agree that in the evening and weekend nights- it gets downright intolerable.

Footlong: you are certainly correct. The girls can and do actually choose the music type and is most many cases the actual song. They are also welcome to bring their own CD's and mark the songs they want to dance too, that is how it is done. Some girls have great music while others....well, you know.

But then again, to be fair, it is what they like and I cannot judge them on that taste alone, but what I can and so totally agree with is- who are they targeting with that taste and if they are there to be of service to certain gents who have money and are willing to spend it- then they need to rethink the concept of customer service and ask or at least guess what he may like. I tend to think, IMHO, that the music one dances to say alot about them personally and professionally and it can be a factor in what the customer will or will not choose. If you are there to make the money, the music you dance to should be a relying factor and considered greatly. It is, in fact, a sell point and strategy tool. Again, no offense to anyone, just my personal experience and "opinion."

-Kelli Ann Preston
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #19
playansa
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

Lets get this back on track....The new club is still trying to attract dancers and customers. I have gone there twice, and both times had good times with dancers visiting from other clubs. It is, shall we say, a club in development. How it develops is still up in the air. Good times can be had though even at this establishment. The VIP upstairs is interesting too.
playansa is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #20
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I remember correctly, the 24K Gold Club had a VIP upstair too, didn't it...? I thought it was pretty nice, at first.

KKA
Old 04-10-2010, 10:57 AM   #21
BigBudha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
I'm a thug so it doesn't really bother me.

+1

(where's my cholo smiley when I need it...)

I thancks you back!
BigBudha is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:54 AM   #22
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
If I remember correctly, the 24K Gold Club had a VIP upstair too, didn't it...? I thought it was pretty nice, at first.
I used to frequent that club back in the 1990's. I had a lot of fun there upstairs as well as downstairs. I was quite the regular there and knew just about everyone there. I really miss that place the way it was at that time.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:22 AM   #23
Bizman27
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Hopefully Some Beach will have better luck than Headliners or The Venue. Both of those clubs looked promising with their decor but are now either dead or slowly dying.
Bizman27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:21 PM   #24
shooter1a
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

As a GC fan, I only attend during the day.
Day Bar and Night Bar are two intirely different critters not just in GC but in small bars also. The crowd is completely different. If you go to a bar to find pussy, go in the day not night. This is true of all bars. The night brings in the construction crews about 6 pm. The oder is notable even for one who smokes. (YES, I SMOKE AS A DEFENCE. YOU MAY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SMELL OF SMOKE BUT IT BEATS DIRTY LOCKER ROOM.)
The construction workers jack up the price of tail in bars. The older crowd know the rules and play the game better. So if your under 40 go to the GC at night to watch the girls and wish, but if your over 40 and looking for some action either eat in or take-out, go for lunch.

Use to love the upstairs at 24K. Lots of privacy during the day and lots of uninhibited ladies. The corner under the overhang to the left was also a fun spot.
Ah, KK those were the days.
shooter1a is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:23 AM   #25
firedog1000
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

What time does Some Beach open at? Passed by yesterday and it looked closed around 2:30
firedog1000 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:21 AM   #26
camodeuce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Well, All I can say is it has been presented to me as the Newest, Latest and Greatest. And judging from from my own experience, at the present time, I would agree.

I very much enjoy my time spent at both Sugar's and Perfect 10, an fully intend on enjoying myself quite a bit at the new locale. The newly installed Hot Tub is also very promising.

As for the music played at the clubs, I can agree to a certain extent. I too am not a fan of the thugged out ghetto music that gets played at many of SA's GCs. However, that being said, This is a sign of the times changing. You can only hear Girls, Girls, Girls or Sweet Cherry Pie so many times befor even the most hardcore haters of Hip Hop start to ask for more up to date music and some sort of change whether its the type of music you really want to hear or not.

I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret I've figure out for myself. I truly am NOT a fan of Hip Hop. Get to know some of the dancers, and request your own music from them. Make nice with the dancer, then you're ears won't be bombarded (for the most part). The music in the club is totally up to the dancers and the DJ, although he acts like he has no say.

Just my 2 cents.
Life is about variety my friends so please ENJOY
camodeuce is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #27
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As for the music played at the clubs, I can agree to a certain extent. I too am not a fan of the thugged out ghetto music that gets played at many of SA's GCs. However, that being said, This is a sign of the times changing. You can only hear Girls, Girls, Girls or Sweet Cherry Pie so many times befor even the most hardcore haters of Hip Hop start to ask for more up to date music and some sort of change whether its the type of music you really want to hear or not.

I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret I've figure out for myself. I truly am NOT a fan of Hip Hop. Get to know some of the dancers, and request your own music from them. Make nice with the dancer, then you're ears won't be bombarded (for the most part). The music in the club is totally up to the dancers and the DJ, although he acts like he has no say.
Camo, please tell me you're not going to GC's for the music! (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #28
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter1a View Post
Use to love the upstairs at 24K. Lots of privacy during the day and lots of uninhibited ladies. The corner under the overhang to the left was also a fun spot.
Ah, KK those were the days.

Yes, so true so true! I miss those good ole days!

-KKA
Old 04-14-2010, 12:17 AM   #29
juant85
Registered Member

I've been to sugars during the day and its ok and the steak and fries arent that bad, but some of the girls work the day shift because they arent hot or pretty enough to work the night shifts, so it goes both ways.
juant85 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:50 AM   #30
camodeuce
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
Camo, please tell me you're not going to GC's for the music! (lol)

Ha ha, of course not Nikki. However, it is nice to have a soundtrack to my life. Some songs only make me think of the GC's.
camodeuce is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women