Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2016, 09:36 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So do you agree with his opinions, Austin Ellen? Is he right about hummus?

And, I am not being considered for a cabinet post. So I guess it really doesn't matter what I think about history, science or religion.

It's a sad day when we set the bar for leadership so low that the qualifications for a cabinet nominee are compared with those of a poster in ECCIE's Austin Sandbox.

But if I had to make a call, I'd say you were probably as qualified for the position as Ben Carson.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 12:14 PM   #17
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Hey assup - Instead of making fun of unrelated things he said in the past and calling him unqualified, why don't you just come clean and admit you oppose Ben Carson because you're afraid of what he will do as HUD Secretary?

Howard Husock, writing Wednesday in the Manhattan Institute’s City Journal on five things HUD Secretary-designate Ben Carson can do right away to improve public housing and reduce government dependency:

Time Limits for Public and Voucher Housing: Sending a signal to new subsidized tenants that they shouldn’t expect lifetime housing support—to which they are entitled at present—would be the best way to change the culture of public housing... Time limits also free up housing units for those who’d otherwise be stuck on a waiting list. Carson should extend the discretion to impose such limits to all 3,000 of the nation’s public-housing authorities.

Stop Work Disincentives for Subsidized Housing: Under current law, a public or subsidized housing tenant must pay 30 percent of his income in rent. That may sound like a good deal, but it means that, for every $100 that a tenant’s income increases, his rent goes up by $30. This creates an obvious disincentive to work...

Privatize Management of Public-Housing Properties: There may once have been good reason for government to build low-income housing, but there’s no reason why it should also manage the properties once they’re built...

End “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing”: The Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing rule is premised on the wrongheaded idea that the best way to encourage upward mobility among minorities is simply to relocate poor inner-city households to wealthy suburbs. The rule should be done away with...

End Affordable Housing Mandates: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the secondary-mortgage market giants supervised by HUD, are charged with fulfilling the federal government’s affordable-housing mandates. They must demonstrate that large percentages of the mortgages they purchase have been made to low-income buyers or neighborhoods. These mandates contributed to the 2008 financial crisis and continue to send the wrong message to banks, which are essentially told to fulfill mortgage quotas even when loans aren’t repaid.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:39 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah, but is not what Carson has announced he'll do, just some bullshit from a right-wing fake news troll.

You've got to do a lot better than that.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:48 PM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, but is not what Carson has announced he'll do, just some bullshit from a right-wing fake news troll.
This is why you have ZERO credibility on eccie. Did you bother to look up anything on the author, Howard Husock, before you stupidly branded him as "a right-wing fake news troll"? Here's something from his wikipedia bio:

"Husock was nominated for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting Board of Directors by President Barack Obama in June 2013 and confirmed by the Senate in August 2013."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Husock

Do you think Obama would nominate a "right-wing fake news troll" to the Board of CPB? Of course not! Can you cite a single example of "fake news" written or disseminated by this guy? No, you can't! You're a phony, a fraud, and an idiot!

And since you claim to be familiar with what "Carson has announced he'll do" then why don't you share it and critique it with everyone here? This is your chance to redeem yourself, asswipe. Show everyone in the Austin forum you're not just a clueless political hack but you actually understand something (anything) about public policy!

Or else STFU!
Old 12-08-2016, 11:24 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I merely commented on the source of your bullshit. I don't care if it was quoting Albert fucking Schweitzer, you found it where? On a bullshit right wing blog.

But, of course, you deflect.

Did Ben Carson promise to do these things? Or not?

I believe that was the topic of conversation.

My what a nasty temper you have, Junior.

Now go home and get your shine box!
Old 12-10-2016, 01:28 AM   #21
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I merely commented on the source of your bullshit. I don't care if it was quoting Albert fucking Schweitzer, you found it where? On a bullshit right wing blog.

But, of course, you deflect.

Did Ben Carson promise to do these things? Or not?

I believe that was the topic of conversation.

My what a nasty temper you have, Junior.

Now go home and get your shine box!
I think he thoroughly humiliated you, and illustrated your many intellectual shortcomings.

Dr. Ben Carson is a great American, and will faithfully execute the duties of his office FBO all true Americans.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:54 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Humiliated?

Save it for another forum, BJerk. We place nice here, Right?
Old 12-10-2016, 08:57 AM   #23
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Austin's Go-To Expert on Housing Policy

You flunked, assup. Again. Why is it that every time we offer you a chance to redeem yourself, you fail? You presume to judge Ben Carson's fitness to shape HUD policy, yet you yourself know nothing about housing issues in this country.

We're not really trying to illustrate your intellectual shortcomings... heck, at this point we can't even establish whether you possess any intellect, let alone one that comes up short.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:10 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Nope, Junior. Swing and a miss.

This isn't about me. It's about Ben Carson and his fitness to run HUD. I say he's a loony and unfit.

You say he's fit for the job because...
Old 12-11-2016, 07:55 AM   #25
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Nope, Junior. Swing and a miss.

This isn't about me. It's about Ben Carson and his fitness to run HUD. I say he's a loony and unfit.

You say he's fit for the job because...
He is intelligent, conservative, black, and grew up in the ghetto.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:42 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Apparently you've vetted him as thoroughly as Drumpf did.

I predict the Senate will reject his nomination.

Old 12-11-2016, 02:12 PM   #27
lustylad
Premium Access

Nobody cares what you predict. You've already demonstrated you are unfit to judge Carson's qualifications, since you can't even explain what HUD does or how its policies impact us.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women