Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162322
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41216
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2015, 10:52 AM   #16
Damnthetorpedoes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Just wait until you are going through a divorce and your ex works for AT&T...and wanted all the accounts in her name...been going on for four months now.

Just got internet back.

Happy for your not-so-unhappy endng.
Damnthetorpedoes is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:08 AM   #17
Spurman19
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Wow I find this absolutely hilarious being called racist. You guys know nothing about me. So when a comedian cracked so I joke about black people I guess that's being racist? So when people say that black people can't swim or afraid of dogs that's being racist? I call it realistic. If you can't handle that then please do not comment on this thread I will point out the facts as they are. And if you feel the need to send me a PM about how races I am please don't put it right here.
Spurman19 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:14 AM   #18
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurman19 View Post
Wow I find this absolutely hilarious being called racist. You guys know nothing about me. So when a comedian cracked so I joke about black people I guess that's being racist? So when people say that black people can't swim or afraid of dogs that's being racist? I call it realistic. If you can't handle that then please do not comment on this thread I will point out the facts as they are. And if you feel the need to send me a PM about how races I am please don't put it right here.
How does this has to do anything with what a comedian cracking jokes? You out of nowhere happen to mention: "I am not trying to be racist- but the dipshit was Black... The fact that he was Black had nothing to do with what happened- point blank! You may find it hilarious, but others may find it absolutely sad and pathetic that you would play the race card as if the agent being black had something to do with his decision to leave your gate open= again if the agent was white- would you have said.."I am not trying to put my race down, but the dipshit was white...." Hell no- you wouldn't have made that comment- you got your refund back- hopefully this tread will die!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:25 AM   #19
Spurman19
Valued Poster

So two people call me racist. I really don't care what you think. You said my story was untrue. I don't care what you think. I'm racist. So go ahead and contact the Reverend Al Sharpton So I can expect a phone call from him also
Spurman19 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:50 AM   #20
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurman19 View Post
lol... what fact did you point out exactly again? In the middle of this all, unexpectedly, you said: "And not to be racist yes the dip shit was black..." So what again, exactly, does this persons race have to do with how you were screwed over? I even asked, if you're not being racist why are you mentioning race, and you haven't answered it. Instead, you make some comparison that isn't even applicable. Also, where was the 'joke' here?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:54 AM   #21
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Good you got it settled, but as FunInDFW mentioned would it made you feel better if the agent was white or Asian? Why the hell would you mention that he was Black- a lot of racial undertone with that comment dude.

It was probably a stab at you since you were being a little prickish to this man's situation.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:59 AM   #22
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
It was probably a stab at you since you were being a little prickish to this man's situation.
How could it be a stab at me- spurman doesn't know me from Adam's house cat- no one in this thread even mentioned race until spurman made the statement- and I just love how he states-"not trying to be racist".... You know it's kind of like someone says I am ot trying to be homophobic, but the guy was a queer. He tries to save face and compare it to comedians making fun of races-WTF??
Old 09-30-2015, 01:13 PM   #23
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
...I find it very difficult that an ATT agent would go to the gentleman's house and open up his gate without consent- it makes no sense and the OP is clearly leaving out some information. The OP had to have given ATT permission to enter the yard- does anyone think an ATT agent can just show up at anyone's home and enter their backyard without consent/permission?[/COLOR]
They do it every single day. They say the location of their pedestal gives them the right to enter the property. I suspect if they encountered a lock on the gate, they would also cut it off.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 01:57 PM   #24
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
How could it be a stab at me- spurman doesn't know me from Adam's house cat- no one in this thread even mentioned race until spurman made the statement- and I just love how he states-"not trying to be racist".... You know it's kind of like someone says I am ot trying to be homophobic, but the guy was a queer. He tries to save face and compare it to comedians making fun of races-WTF??
I agree that it made no sense for him to just plop that in there. I will go on the record as being a little homophobic. Girly dudes just aren't my thing. I also am against pussy no self respecting WK's. I'm not sure what that would be. whiteknightaphobic.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 02:14 PM   #25
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
I agree that it made no sense for him to just plop that in there. I will go on the record as being a little homophobic. Girly dudes just aren't my thing. I also am against pussy no self respecting WK's. I'm not sure what that would be. whiteknightaphobic.
Yeah true- but regardless of the circumstance I am glad AT& T did the right thing and took care of their customer.
Old 10-01-2015, 05:42 PM   #26
Alana Nicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 759
My ECCIE Reviews

did you get your dogs baby? call me
Alana Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:04 PM   #27
Ravasher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You might want to consider another smaller fenced in area specifically for your dogs while you are away. That would avoid this happening again.
Ravasher is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:07 PM   #28
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravasher View Post
You might want to consider another smaller fenced in area specifically for your dogs while you are away. That would avoid this happening again.
Fenception?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:55 AM   #29
billw1032
Premium Access

IANAL, but I would guess that the cable runs down an easement and there is probably a law or ordinance that gives them permission to access it. If it's inside your fence they probably can do what they need to do to gain access.

As for the person who mentioned small claims court, I've tried that in the past. Easy to win because the other party usually doesn't show up. Very difficult to collect because there's almost no mechanism to enforce a judgment. Fortunately, it seems it didn't come to that for the OP.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 07:02 AM   #30
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

$300! Damn!
ArisRose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women