Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2021, 10:30 AM   #16
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
On the right, there is a simmering but silent pool of folks who are in many ways a-political. They just want to go to work every day and raise their kids. The details and substiles of politics are not things they want to worry about. But when they do her about LGBTQ issues (school bathrooms and locker rooms) and see Antifa/BLM inspired riots they know in their hearts. " . . that just ain't right".

Now we have inflation and it doesn't matter that Amazon has raised their minimum wage to $15/hr, it costs $70 bucks for a half tank of gas in their F-350 work truck.

These people didn't face off with BLM last year and they are not protesting in front of any court house today . . .they are too busy trying to keep it all together as the Holidays approach.

Yet these are the folks who do in fact have the skill sets and the tools to that should really scare the left. Now Rittenhouse was/is a young fool. But he has seen to it that he has some level of training as a medic I read. He is also said to have weapons' training. The prosecutor said he had come to a fist fight with a rifle. And that is my point. He not only brought an effective firearm, but had the training to use it effectively under stress. And with enough restraint (remember he was just17 at the time) to only use it to save his own life.

Rittenhouse is a young fool, but many out there asre not, and for the time being they are staying at home . . . .But just knowing they are there should scare the bejesus out of Antifa and BLM . . .and the rest of the left.
I wouldn't call Rittenhouse a fool. That implies some sort of mental incapacity. No, he was naïve and a bit reckless. He was 17 so that is understandable.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 10:33 AM   #17
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It was an Antifa guy who killed a man in Oregon for wearing a hat. Two Antifa women attacked a young boy for wearing a red ball cap. An Antifa type killed David Dorn in St. Louis. It was an Antifa who shot a reporter in Portland. It was an Antifa type who almost killed reporter Andy Ngo.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 10:47 AM   #18
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
Let’s see.

Attack on Capital - the right

Attacks on federal and state law enforcement officers - Left

Threats against elected officials - the right and the left

Men arrested with armories or weapons and bomb making wanting to kill politicians - the right

There were no weapons or bombs brought "into" the Capital and the left wanted to kill a Republican at a baseball game

I think we see the pattern forming.

Yeah and the people in Virginia, Portland and Seattle saw it and voted against it.

Right wing nuts (generally white folks) are threatening to harm everyone if they don’t get their way.

Left wing nuts ( generally Black people ) who do the burning and looting and threaten to do the same thing in Kenosha and New York if they don't get their way.

There definitely is a pattern forming, it's called "a red tsunami" and it is coming to a city and state near you.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 11:16 AM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I wouldn't call Rittenhouse a fool. That implies some sort of mental incapacity. No, he was naïve and a bit reckless. He was 17 so that is understandable.
young hero
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 11:57 AM   #20
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Left wing nuts ( generally Black people ) who do the burning and looting and threaten to do the same thing in Kenosha and New York if they don't get their way.

There definitely is a pattern forming, it's called "a red tsunami" and it is coming to a city and state near you.
I live in one of the reddest of states. I’m used to it.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 12:41 PM   #21
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Even the few Jan 6th protesters, out of the thousands there, who actually entered the Capitol building were not armed.

It is plane that the liberal-left is the ideology of violence in America today.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 12:44 PM   #22
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan;1062654439[SIZE=3
]I live in one of the reddest[/SIZE] most violent of states a majority Black city runs by Democrats. I’m used to it.

I lived in Metairie for 20 years
Old 11-19-2021, 12:45 PM   #23
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Even the few Jan 6th protesters, out of the thousands there, who actually entered the Capitol building were not armed.

It is plane that the liberal-left is the ideology of violence in America today.

Just one of the many lies told
Old 11-19-2021, 02:52 PM   #24
Turd Ferguson ATX
Account Frozen

No one cares about Rosenbaum and Huber because they're white. I don't care about them because they were violent animals that needed to be out down
Turd Ferguson ATX is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 03:13 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Damn....I agree with cornhole
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 04:38 AM   #26
ICU 812
BANNED

The only shooting in the Capital on Jan 6th was a black cop shooting a white girl.

I am not aware of any AR-style rifles in the occupied cspital building . . . amybe some of the cops , but none of the protesters.
Old 11-20-2021, 04:44 AM   #27
ICU 812
BANNED

In any case, across America in 2020, all the looting, burning and wanton violence was conducted by the liberal-left through BLM and Antifa rioters. "Middle America": the working middle class, the folks who are said to own a hundred million guns, stayed at home that summer.

They want to stay home and live out "normal" lives taking care of work, their kids and their families. Believe me; You want them to stay at home too.

Meanwhile, the folks standing on their front porch with guns confronting a hostile crowd in Missouri were (at that time) self-identified liberal Democrats.
Old 11-20-2021, 04:55 AM   #28
ICU 812
BANNED

Delete plesse
Old 11-20-2021, 04:58 AM   #29
ICU 812
BANNED

Quote:

Ok: I will go along with that characterization of Rittenhouse. We raised a son who did turn out alright, but at that age it was touch and go at times.
Old 11-20-2021, 06:25 AM   #30
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It's all relative to what your definition of "violence" is... if you get so worked up over one lying jackass like Trump that you are willing to storm the capitol and threaten violence and commit violence with deadly weapons to overturn democracy, that's one thing to me... if you want to march and loot and steal TVs, that's another thing to me.

I define "violence" as harming (or threatening to harm) another human being. The Trump goofballs have proven they are fine with that as long as their master can ignore the democratic results of an election because their master told him it was all fraud.

I seriously doubt anybody on the left will be threatening lives and storming the Capitol if Biden loses in 2024 (assuming he is still even alive then). In all seriousness though, Biden would not act like a petulant child and lie about a stolen election because his supporters are not mostly full of a bunch of gullible uneducated hick clowns who will believe everything he says no matter how outlandish and nonsensical the claims are like Trump's cult followers do with him.

LM - you are still fixated with Hatred for former President Donald Trump
and in Denial ( along with your communist Ivy League) of the Violence in Seattle, Portland Minneapolis, Minnesota, and many other US cities caused by DPST Terrrorists Antifa and O)BLM

Nadler denies they exist - evidently You agree.

You take teh DPST definition of Violence - If it is Just 'property" - it is 'Not Violence"
Unless - LM - it is your own homes/property - bought adn paid for with your 'Superior business acumen from 3 Ivy League degrees, and being such a superior , elitist, entitled, and arrogant member of teh racist, marxist DPST party - You just know( as do all DPST party memvbers) You are always "

"Right"!
Typical DPST party foolishness.

NYT Magazine reporter suggests destroying property 'is not ...

https://www.foxnews.com › media › nyt-magazine-nikole...

NYT Magazine reporter sparks conservative backlash for ...

https://thehill.com › homenews › media › 500900-nyt-...

Jun 3, 2020 — Yes, it is disturbing to see property being destroyed. ... Destroying property, which can be replaced, is not violence.

One Author's Controversial View: 'In Defense Of Looting' - NPR

https://www.npr.org › sections › codeswitch › 2020/08/27

Aug 27, 2020 — In her provocative book, writer Vicky Osterweil argues that looting is a tool to bring about change in society.

Aug 27, 2020 — In her provocative book, writer Vicky Osterweil argues that looting is a tool to bring about change in society.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women