Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60465
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36194
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2013, 10:33 PM   #16
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahScape View Post
How often should a provider be suspended and/or banned/unbanned to be considered reliable?
Damn Noah, what the hell is wrong with you! I have not met Sins but talked to her many moons ago when she lived in Topeka. Ours schedules never meshed.

I am so glad you are banned and I hope you never return, I for one will not miss your vile you spew at this hard working ladies.

Mods thank you for banning this low life piece of garbage
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #17
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
And what would Stacy's showcase changes have anything to do with reliability? She is very reputable and INTELLIGENT. Take a note or two you silly little t%*-+#.
Hell yeah beautiful! Thread winner right here!!!
Old 09-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #18
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

There are many that could learn a thing or two from this intelligent woman right here. Only the ignorant would base their opinions off of the responses on a silly hooker board.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:43 PM   #19
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
There are many that could learn a thing or two from this intelligent woman right here. Only the ignorant would base their opinions off of the responses on a silly hooker board.
Very true! Very true.

And I might add if you want to see more up to date photos, I have a novel idea wait for it wait for it

TAKE YOUR FAVORITE LADY AND PAY FOR HER PHOTO SESSION

Yes I have paid for photo sessions, personal hygiene products, I have given rides to those select few I have trusted ( you know who you are) and I have even put my needs aside to pamper a lady who was having a rough day.

Am I made of money, I was once but I cherish each moment I have spent with ladies in this hobby and at clubs.

So instead of complaining their photos are two amateur or out of date, step up be a man and take her or offer to pay for a photo shoot.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:50 PM   #20
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I will openly admit, friends are hard to come by in this hobby.... But Grizzly is a true friend. And for nothing in return. He is a person I wish I knew in high school; a real friend. He could go to jail and I would bail him out right now.... Just goes to show who your true friends are.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:05 AM   #21
bcdstudios
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
So instead of complaining their photos are two amateur or out of date, step up be a man and take her or offer to pay for a photo shoot.
I can't agree more Grizzly! Nothing says I LOVE you like a free photo shoot with an amazingly talented photographer who loves women of all shapes and sizes and can see the best in them! (pointing at myself)

I believe most providers who commission pro pics should update 2-3 times a year or if she changes her look (hair style) or likes to alway keep her fans interested should do it more often. Heck most ladies I know who have updated their photos raise their rates immediately - their return on investment is well spent!

Plus whats the down side? She thanks you for paying for her photos - and I mean REALLY thanks you (not with a hand shake)!!

I have a few clients (who shall remain nameless) who refer their ATF ladies in to shoot with me - we all have a great time and it seems to really be a gift that keeps on giving! I also offer custom packages to those who are needing something memorable! (I try to always over deliver to my clients!)

A new girl just off of the blocks (who has gained some experience) really should consider a pro photographer to shoot their photos - it's simple marketing - Advertise your best products in the best possible light. If you build it, they will cum.

Of course I'm kinda biased!

bcdstudios is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:23 AM   #22
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I just made two small changes to my showcase. Brownie points to whoever spots the update
I'll take a crack at it. Weight and Grooming?
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #23
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Weight and body type

I changed my weight from 145 down to 135 (per the scale at the Doc's office, so its trustworthy) and went from voluptuous to average build

Although I do not recommend the method, I dropped about 11 pounds in about two weeks. Now the trick is to keep it off LOL
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #24
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default The ignore list is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
Damn Noah, what the hell is wrong with you! I have not met Sins but talked to her many moons ago when she lived in Topeka. Ours schedules never meshed.

I am so glad you are banned and I hope you never return, I for one will not miss your vile you spew at this hard working ladies.

Mods thank you for banning this low life piece of garbage

I don't understand this, and don't want to. This guy has been on my ignore list for so long I forgot when I put him there. Sounds like the same old thing. Sometimes we are better off just ignoring certain people. The ignore list feature is great, give it a try.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #25
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Default How often?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_one_today View Post
How ofter should a provider update her photos? Who profile needs to be updated?
I'd say update the profile when the profile advertised is no longer accurate.

Advertise photos that are a fair representation of what the client can expect upon meeting. If the photos don't look like you, then get the fuck rid of them.

I don't think it matters how recent the photos are, as long as they are accurate. If you look the same this year as you did last year, by all means, keep the photos. But if you gained weight and visually you don't look like the photos, then that means they need to be replaced. Get rid of them. If you were 18 in your pictures but now you're 35, may want new photos. Your body may be the same as far as height, weight, bust size, etc. But you are no longer a teen, why mislead people?

I think there are clients looking to see providers of any age, any height, any weight, shaving off too many pounds and years just isn't fair. If the client can't hold the picture next to you, cover up your face and tell it is you when you're positioned similarly, then may want to consider deleting those.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:47 AM   #26
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, I say update photos if you drastically change in appearance or just want to place a threAD. Otherwise, we don't change too much in looks. Oh, except, I've gotten hotter as I've gotten older. Hell yea!!
Old 09-22-2013, 12:23 PM   #27
bartipero
Valued Poster

Yes to the above two for sure. Accuracy is the biggest thing. If you're over your ideal weight or have some other issue, hiding it in the photo isn't going to endear you. The big thing I see is hiding the midsection and over emphasizing the tush, usually to hide the former. Look like who you are--it's that simple.

(Kudos to Sins note on her system on dropping the lbs. but share the how--you might have something there for some of us.)
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 10:18 PM   #28
Pixle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgnametaken View Post
I will selflessly volunteer to take pictures. You know, to cut down on costs and to prevent a bunch of selfies
That's very generous of you.

Mine are more "candid than professional", but no one has ever traded services for my work … but I've taken a lot of pictures.
Pixle is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 11:35 PM   #29
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

You realize this thread was from like 9 years ago?
BigDeal is online now   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 05:07 AM   #30
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

2000 late buddy. It's the Thug show now.
Thug4lyfefucyawife is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women