Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41554
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #16
guest050913-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I never contribute to any drama on here, but I was amused at one comment made over and over which said that guys on here should get off the board and go get some "free pussy". I think we all know -- men and women alike -- that there is really no such thing as "free pussy". No matter what your appearance, age, etc, there is no such thing as something for nothing these days. Plus the board should be (I stress SHOULD BE) without the potential drama you can encounter in the civilian world. I'm sure that's why most hobby....quick, no strings, no drama (most of the time).

Anyway....the term "free pussy" made me laugh. No such thing! Lmao
guest050913-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #17
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Yea I totallly agree. The difference is paying for pussy is cheaper than the free pussy. I am so glad that I ave the option to travel and am not limited to these GPS owners.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:04 PM   #18
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Well I know that most of the people here on Eccie think that us Dudes that go to Mexico for Panocha are loco in the cabeza/head. But I Love Mexico and have been going to Nuevo Laredo/NLBT since I was a young pup. I am 53 now and so far nothing bad has happened to me yet. Perhaps I am tempting fate, but it is a risk I'm willing to take.

I was going to Reynosa BT in 2010 & 2011 on a semi regular basis and only one time did I see an otra/another Gringo. My spanish sucks-it is no bueno por caca. I speak Gringo Tex Mex Spanglish-mucho engles/lot's of english mixed with poco espanol/ a little spanish. I know lot's of words in spanish but don't have the ability to speak exclusively in spanish. I can usually get my point across in my Gringo Tex Mex Spanglish to a Mexicano/Mexicana even if they speak little to no english.

I have people tell me that I am loco for going to Club Cielo to see Tejano/Norteno bands that I like. Club Cielo is located on Baldwin past Greenwood, it's in a bad section of Corpus Christi to be venturing to at night. No tener miedo, I have no fear. I'm use common sense, I'm street savy, I am always aware of my surroundings, I don't get wasted borracho/drunk to where I would pull a Major League Stunt while borracho/drunk. I know that doesn't mean/insure something bad could not happen. But hell, I could be at Brewster Street Icehouse, Concrete Street, the Executive Surf Club, the Palace, Cheetahs etc. and something bad could happen. I ain't ten foot tall and bulletproof. I am aware there are potential risks when I venture to Mexico or to a Corpus Christi Nightclub. But I am willing to take the risk and enjoy my life.

I had lots of fun on my Saturday night April, 14th trip to Nuevo Laredo/NLBT. I had not been to Nuevo Laredo/NLBT(Nuevo Laredo Boystown) in three years. I am a long term veteran of many years at NLBT. NLBT has changed dramatically in my three year absence from NLBT, lot's of clubs have closed down. Taxis don't run after midnight in Nuevo Laredo or NLBT.

At Danash Gentleman's club, Jaime is the Capitanes de Meseros/Captain of Waiters-El Jefe/The Boss of Meseros/Waiters. Danash in my opinion is equivalent to the Palace in Corpus Christi. Jaime recognized me when I walked into Danash at 1:00 AM, we shook hands and talked for a while. Danash had a bunch of hot young Mexicanas that Saturday night. When I was walking to the front of Danash at 6:00 AM Sunday morning to leave. Jaime saw me and asked if I needed a ride, I replied yes. Jaime drove me back to Hotel Fiesta in El Centro, where I was staying. I paid Jaime for the ride. Jaime gave me his phone number and told me to call him the next time I came to Nuevo Laredo/NLBT. He would come pick me up at Hotel Fiesta, drive me to NLBT/Danash & drive me back to Hotel Fiesta after I had partaken to my pene's delight of the Dulce Joven Mexicana Panocha that Danash has in abundance.

I have known Jaime since 2001. I was a regular well known & liked customer at Papagayo's. I talked to the owner & staff at Papagayo's all the time & treated eveyone at Papagayos with respect. La Patrona Ophelia, the meseros, parking lot security, chicas, cocina cooks at Papagayos reciprocated and treated me with respect. I knew La Patrona Ophelia Camacho, the owner of Papagayo's by name & Ophelia knew me by name. I knew all the meseros by name & they knew me by name. I always talked/b.s.'ed with the meseros and I always tipped the mesero a $1 propina each time when they brought me a beer. The meseros appreciated the propinas and always took very good care of me. Many of Papagayo's chicas knew me name & I knew many of Papa's chicas by name. Parking lot security & the cocina cooks knew me by name & I knew them by name. Papagayo's was like my Cheers-the long time running TV Sitcom show.

Jaime was Parking Lot Security at Papagayos, Jaime was briefly a mesero and he was Manager of Papagayos for a while. Jaime has always been an honest stand up guy with me. Jaime helped me out back in 2004 after I had been ripped off/overcharged for a beer that I had bought for a chica at Club Tabu.

Club Tabu only had a few other customers that night besides myself. When Danash opened, it killed their business-all their former customers were now going to Danash. The pendejos at Club Tabu charged me $13 for a chica's drink, a beer. I was sitting at the bar & a chica asked if I would buy her a beer. I bought the chica a beer & handed the mesero a $20 bill. The guy running the cash register only gave the mesero $7 change to give to me. I was a regular customer at Club Tabu & I knew chicas drinks were $5. I asked the mesero WTF, where is the rest of my change? The mesero pointed to the dude running the cash register, go talk to him. I tried talking to the guy running the cash register and he tried to B.S. me, telling me that's how the chica's make their dinero. I told the pendejo that I was not a Rookie to NLBT & knew better, that I knew he was lying to me. I told the pendejo that I was a regular customer at Club Tabu who spent dinero at their club, that I knew chica's drinks were only $5. That I had purchased numerous chica's drinks at Club Tabu. And that I knew Danash had the most expensive chica's drinks in NLBT and they were $10. I attempted to reason with the pendejo that they would lose a good paying customer if if he didn't give me the correct change back. The pendejo refused. I walked out of Club Tabu severely pissed off & speaking loudly-cingalee the Gringo multiple times.

I walked over to Papagayo's, Jaime was talking to two NLBT Policia in Papagayo's parking lot. I told Jaime how Club Tabu had ripped me off by charging me $13 for a chica's drink, a beer for a chica. Jaime spoke to the two NLBT Policia in spanish and told them that Club Tabu had cingaleed me, charged me $13 for a chica's drink, that a chica's drink should only be $5. Jaime asked me if I wanted to get my dinero back. I replied yes. Jaime told me that the two NLBT Policia would go with me back to Club Tabu & get my dinero back.

The shocked expressions on the mesero's face & the dude running the cash register's face was priceless when this Gringo walked into Club Tabu with two NLBT Policia. The two NLBT Policia spoke to the dude running the cash register. He was trying to lie his ass off and they were not believing his story. He wound up telephoning his manager. The manager showed up a few minutes later and I got my change/dinero back. The dude running the cash register mouthed off to me as we were leaving, that I should never come back to Club Tabu again. I mouthed off back, why the fuck would I want to come back to a club that cingalees their regular good paying customers? I never set foot into Club Tabu again. Danash wound up killing their business at Club Tabu, Club Tabu closed down.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:07 PM   #19
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
I say we re-open it an re-activate that screen name. This has potential to be the best entertainment we will see all year. Hell I will even buy us a ringside seat for this. I can see the banners right now.

Mr. Smith vs. A Hooker with an attitude.

Go online to Ticketmaster.com to buy your VIP seats.

Are you ready to rumble!!!
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #20
capitan1962
Premium Access

I am and my bets are on Smith. Even better that after he tells her off he will break her bed and her pussy.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:12 PM   #21
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Are you ready to rumble!!!

ROUND 1!!!!!!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

GO SMITTY! GO SMITTY!

SLAP THAT HOE WITH ALL 4 INCHES!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:54 PM   #22
victoria
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9011
My ECCIE Reviews
Default CRAZY BITCH!!

Wow seems like this has made more excitement then a spinner, with great reviews ,who has a BNG special, lol. I just wanted to say I was keeping up with this until I had to read an intro to a book, or something from,Mcklipsch.
Hope you find the truth because that is soo
crazy, and I hope I dont come across this loose cannon..life is too short. And I like to be happy and have fun...she seems like she is a little pissed..
LOve you all ..

victoria is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:28 AM   #23
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria View Post
I just wanted to say I was keeping up with this until I had to read an intro to a book, or something from,Mcklipsch.
crazy, and I hope I dont come across this loose cannon..life is too short. And I like to be happy and have fun...she seems like she is a little pissed..
LOve you all ..

Well you don't have to read it then do you?
Old 04-22-2012, 06:34 AM   #24
victoria
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I was kidding..Wow someone is not very nice. Try to say something I guess I should have gotten your approval before huh,NOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
Well you don't have to read it then do you?
Old 04-22-2012, 07:44 AM   #25
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wow seems like this has made more excitement then a spinner, with great reviews ,who has a BNG special, lol. I just wanted to say I was keeping up with this until I had to read an intro to a book, or something from,Mcklipsch.

Hope you find the truth because that is soo

LOve you all ..

Girl you missed it!!!! here's the link below to that thread that everyone is talking about!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=430711

Then look at what I wrote in response to it.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=431591

Well I hope they ban the bitch who created the 2nd handle. she doesn't need to be providing anymore anyways. She can walk the streets of Leopard for all I care!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:00 AM   #26
victoria
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Believe me I saw that, just another chapter of Drama here on Eccie.

Same shit,different subject, different day!
I have better things to do, I dont know why I bothered to read it.
Anyway..

Old 04-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #27
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:
I was kidding..Wow someone is not very nice. Try to say something I guess I should have gotten your approval before huh,NOT!
I was keeping up with this until I had to read an intro to a book, or something from,Mcklipsch.

Calling someone out and expressing your displeasure on ones writing style does not look like somebody that is kidding. Shall we go on or drop this?
Old 04-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #28
victoria
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

OMG,wow you are like a lawyer on here,I was expressing my opinion had I know it was going to make you nit pick I would have not,and who are you to judge if someone is kidding or not, should I take a lie detector, or are you going to unleash your furry.
Thank goodness I have a life, you can keep going on over this all alone , I have a life,maybe you can make an issue of that too.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:22 AM   #29
capitan1962
Premium Access

So I guess you do want to start a a fire. And for your information I have a pretty damn good life. You basically insult someone then say you are kidding. Get over it.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #30
**sexy lover**
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 109983
My ECCIE Reviews

Yup can ths scarry girl cum out. Already and quit tryna hate and make tha sexy spinners like me look bad or try. To get sum one kicked off tha site cause of hate towards others or maybe cause they see more attention. Cummings to the. Really sexy ones who knw hw to do there job rite I'm a spinner and sumtymes do cbj but never known. To b hateful towards people or talk dwn. Especially on Mr Smith I've spoken to Mr Smith to clear my name on ths Hate. My session I had wth Mr Smith was a good gut feeling one wth bbbj and I enjoyed ever minute of it and it sure as hell. Wasn't no 4 in if u feel it in tha gut it sure ain't small so y'all fellas I have all love for y'all and for tha ones who know me already know I have hatters tht. Are providers. And Maj is one so she CAn say wht. She. Wants but tha men tht do. Know. Me knw tht situation and so does elgato cause tht was brought to his attention. Since I've been Baker as sexylover so just have a lovley day fellas xoxoxoxo to y'all all!**sexylover**
**sexy lover** is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women