Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #16
ChassidyAdams
Greek Goddess

User ID: 221917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

theres a reason for everything
ChassidyAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 11:49 PM   #17
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

BULLSHIT...Who even knows if this is Chassidy, formerly Innocentz, or the pimp manager...I was a victim of your bait-n-switch loft on Commerce days, you remember, the crew you and Larissa Jones, formerly Brazilian Goddess were a part of, and y'all got banned on Eccie for the wrong people using your accounts, and you've been fucking people over for more than a year now and all I have to say to any lady who has conducted business the way you have is, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT...You and your pimp are con artist hustlers, you were recently hustling a very, very young chick from Houston named Kammie, and she operated just like you did with me back in your Innocentz days....I don't hold the opinion that some dudes have that if management is invisible it doesn't matter to them...It matters to me!!...I don't give a shit how nice of an ass someone has, if they fuck people over to make and or give the funds to a pimp or a lady pimp, I want no part of you...You are a HUSTLER and will always be a HUSTLER and your spending account is suffering right now....GOOD!!...If ONE DUDE reads this and says, I trust ManSlut and want nothing to do with you, I will be a happy man.

You wrote a fucking thread, or your pimp did, titled WHY NO AA's or something like that, early on when you were Innocentz, and dudes told you how to conduct business and you ignored us and hustled some of us, me included...You are absolutely no better than a BP Hustler in my book and leopards don't change their spots, especially lying, pimped ones!!

You are a small part of the reason why some dudes won't see AA providers and that's a fucking shame!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:22 AM   #18
Hal-10000
Lifetime Premium Access

Holy Fucks-a-lot!!!????!!

Damn, ManSlut; I was ready to give the gal a second chance....but thanks to your *seething anger*. I've decided to "be afraid, be very afraid."

"Something is likely cracked here"...Sure-Lock-(John)-Holmes

I'm not sure what to believe...

~Hal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
BULLSHIT...Who even knows if this is Chassidy, formerly Innocentz, or the pimp manager...I was a victim of your bait-n-switch loft on Commerce days, you remember, the crew you and Larissa Jones, formerly Brazilian Goddess were a part of, and y'all got banned on Eccie for the wrong people using your accounts, and you've been fucking people over for more than a year now and all I have to say to any lady who has conducted business the way you have is, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT...You and your pimp are con artist hustlers, you were recently hustling a very, very young chick from Houston named Kammie, and she operated just like you did with me back in your Innocentz days....I don't hold the opinion that some dudes have that if management is invisible it doesn't matter to them...It matters to me!!...I don't give a shit how nice of an ass someone has, if they fuck people over to make and or give the funds to a pimp or a lady pimp, I want no part of you...You are a HUSTLER and will always be a HUSTLER and your spending account is suffering right now....GOOD!!...If ONE DUDE reads this and says, I trust ManSlut and want nothing to do with you, I will be a happy man.

You wrote a fucking thread, or your pimp did, titled WHY NO AA's or something like that, early on when you were Innocentz, and dudes told you how to conduct business and you ignored us and hustled some of us, me included...You are absolutely no better than a BP Hustler in my book and leopards don't change their spots, especially lying, pimped ones!!

You are a small part of the reason why some dudes won't see AA providers and that's a fucking shame!
Hal-10000 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:33 AM   #19
ChassidyAdams
Greek Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I matured and moved on, I learned from my mistakes I was (just turned) 18 when I started now im almost 20(month away). People can change, But actions speak louder then words.

Im a sweet girl, look at my reviews, I never hurt nobody,I was waiting for your comment manslut, Its time for me to stick up for myself!

Im not bait n switch what you see is what you get
Old 09-07-2014, 12:36 AM   #20
ChassidyAdams
Greek Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im not cussing
Im not using offensive language
Im not being hood/ghetto

Im being polite even though your not to me
Im not the typical stereotype of an AA girl

you sit there and verbal abuse/bully females
Its MY new start, Let me be
Old 09-07-2014, 12:54 AM   #21
ManSlut
Valued Poster

I don't bully anybody baby...You are a con artist and I am not like you, I am not in this hobby to make a living, you are...You need dudes to believe you, I simply feel sorry for the ones who will EVENTUALLY be fucked over by you and your management. I care about the ladies who DO NOT conduct business like you and the gentlemen who are spending their money expecting integrity...Your post is all smoke and mirrors, just like some of your sessions- rumors you won't confirm or deny, some reviews that weren't favorable, a provider coached you on how to con us some more...PUHLEEZE

I call it like I see it baby and of course you don't like it, I don't give a fuck.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:51 AM   #22
carla_sweets
Sheknowswhatshesdoing

User ID: 96637
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

this post started out great but took a turn for the worse somewhere
carla_sweets is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 11:04 PM   #23
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Always wish you the very best....
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:32 AM   #24
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

damn Phildo was under Ze.......I don't think I like you Sir any more. LOL
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:47 AM   #25
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Will be stopping at a town near you in the future.

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=29969180
Old 09-17-2014, 09:18 AM   #26
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

searchid is no longer valid.
what did you search for?
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:36 AM   #27
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Wow, strange, I checked it after I posted and it worked but not now...I posted a link thru her profile of threads she has started with ads for several tour stops in other cities.

Carpet bombing a state near you soon. But she's no longer managed....Rrright

This chick has someone with a fair-sized amount of coin Hustling her and others.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:56 AM   #28
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Wow, strange, I checked it after I posted and it worked but not now...I posted a link thru her profile of threads she has started with ads for several tour stops in other cities.

Carpet bombing a state near you soon. But she's no longer managed....Rrright

This chick has someone with a fair-sized amount of coin Hustling her and others.
Heh. With posts like yours - That would be enough for anyone to pack bags and get the hell out of dodge.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:35 PM   #29
ManSlut
Valued Poster

^^^I'm so sorry you assisting this Hustler and giving her advice didn't work out bsb, hint hint.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:38 PM   #30
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

The delivery is harsh but the message is true.
L.A. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women