Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #16
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
Use her real name. Otherwise, she never would have told you her real name in the first place. Revealing her real name to you is a signal of trust and friendship, so pay it its due respect.

Very well said. I have a small handful of clients I have been seeing during the entire time I have been providing, and they call me by my real name.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #17
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

There is only one provider whos real name I know but I make sure I use her hobby name as much as possible becaue I am shit scared that if I get too used to using her RL name I may accidentally blurt it out in a situation where I should not.
zme is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:12 PM   #18
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default RLN

The only time I felt I needed to know her real name is when I am stopped by the police. If LE thinks some thing kinky is going on they will separate you and ask for the others name. What should I do if I don't know my "friends" name? If I am stopped should we exchange names real quick? This could happen in the hall way of a hotel or any place. Several ladies that I frequent know my RL name as well as I know theirs. When I purchase a plane ticket I need her real name so there are cases where we need each others true name.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #19
Far-Out
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Yikes, ballers buying providers plane tix. I salute you
Far-Out is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:34 PM   #20
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

serio
I import only the best and the ladies are from all over. Houston is a frequent place for me and next month I will fly a lady in to Dallas so we can go break the Mann Act.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:16 AM   #21
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I'll use her hobby name, if that's how I met her. Sometimes I may not want to know her real name.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #22
April_Showers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 79006
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer to be called my hobby name unless I specifically tell you I want you to call me by my real name. This is not the same as you asking my real name or it coming out some how and then you just start addressing me by it lol. This is a different "world" from my personal...going by a different name helps me open up, relax and be able to explore different or wild things...kind of like I get to be someone else and just have fun. When my real name is used; it's more personal and just kind of brings in my "real" life which I don't always like.

Think Batman, Superman, Superwoman...etc...they have the two seperate lives and go by different alias in each...in one they might be a professional person that lives a pretty low key life and as the other they might be wild and kickin ass lol If people started calling Batman, Bruce Wayne, when he was all suited up, would it be as exciting, sexy, fun and "limitless"? Nope, I think it'd tone it down quite a bit and Batman might not feel as empowered and able to do the same things lol.
April_Showers is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #23
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by April_Showers View Post
I prefer to be called my hobby name unless I specifically tell you I want you to call me by my real name. This is not the same as you asking my real name or it coming out some how and then you just start addressing me by it lol. This is a different "world" from my personal...going by a different name helps me open up, relax and be able to explore different or wild things...kind of like I get to be someone else and just have fun. When my real name is used; it's more personal and just kind of brings in my "real" life which I don't always like.

Think Batman, Superman, Superwoman...etc...they have the two seperate lives and go by different alias in each...in one they might be a professional person that lives a pretty low key life and as the other they might be wild and kickin ass lol If people started calling Batman, Bruce Wayne, when he was all suited up, would it be as exciting, sexy, fun and "limitless"? Nope, I think it'd tone it down quite a bit and Batman might not feel as empowered and able to do the same things lol.
And, what if you told a client your real name ... No slip ... You just decided for whatever reason that you wanted the client to know your real name? Would you want that client to use your real name?
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #24
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

An AMP lady
In private I use her real name. In public where others can hear I use her 'stage' name
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #25
hotelal
Valued Poster

LMAO... I used to see this gdp for years and always used her stage name until we traveled one time.. wow her real name did not match her appearance.. so I continued to call her by her stage name... her real name make makes me laugh too much.. I always use my stage name ...I once had a stripper ask me if hotelal was my real name and I told her my first name was hotel and last was al.. so for the rest of the night she called me hotel...lol... gotta love these girls!!
hotelal is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #26
April_Showers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 79006
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why not just ask her? That'd be the best bet.

"Hey (insert hobby name here), I know you told me you real name and I was wondering if you would prefer me to call you by that or by your Hobby name?"

Easy as that
April_Showers is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #27
Asiandude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotelal View Post
LMAO... I used to see this gdp for years and always used her stage name until we traveled one time.. wow her real name did not match her appearance.. so I continued to call her by her stage name... her real name make makes me laugh too much.. I always use my stage name ...I once had a stripper ask me if hotelal was my real name and I told her my first name was hotel and last was al.. so for the rest of the night she called me hotel...lol... gotta love these girls!!
Lmfao...
Asiandude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women