Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60373
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2022, 10:03 PM   #16
String Nutts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
So what if he talks about China in a derogatory manner? We have to curtsy to a brutal police state? Interesting that we have no problem with “PUTIN IS HITLER!!!” ad nauseam, on every channel, but when it comes to China, who’s far more of an economic and military threat, we’re expected to suck the General Secretary’s dick.

It’s a consumerism thing. We need those Chinese slaves pumping out iPhones and useless plastic shit to sell at Walmart, so pretend China isn’t currently putting Muslims in concentration camps.

So you're more articulate than Trump. Goodie. Nice to see that you agree that's what he was doing. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day.
String Nutts is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 10:31 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by String Nutts View Post
That is the difference between what he said and what Biden is doing.
Nope - no difference between what Trump did and what Senile Biden is now doing. It really is laughable to watch people make excuses for the comments Senile Biden made and his pure hypocrisy. But I guess that is par for the course with some
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 11:14 PM   #18
String Nutts
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Nope - no difference between what Trump did and what Senile Biden is now doing. It really is laughable to watch people make excuses for the comments Senile Biden made and his pure hypocrisy. But I guess that is par for the course with some

I'm not making excuses. In my later post I literally said that Biden didn't have the correct take on what Trump was doing. My first post was showing the difference. It's like in a murder trial, first you have to prove that someone died. I pointed out a difference. Then you progress from there. Take Jacuzzme's last post. We agree that China isn't a friend to the World. While Trump expands on that his own way, I don't think he's successful. It might just be me, I don't think it's constructive to note faults of a Government as a precursor to limit a citizens rights . I think that announcing travel bans and subtle references against their Government might be problematic. Do I need to include laughing emoji's? Call Trump names? Let me know.

Anyway, let me repeat. The next thing in the progression is to take into consideration in when to bring it up. Not sure that talking about restricting travel is the appropriate time. That would be pointing to them as a group. Making them a .. never mind.
Old 12-31-2022, 02:18 AM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 10:36 AM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not making excuses.
You may want to review your earlier posts which say otherwise
Old 12-31-2022, 12:01 PM   #21
String Nutts
Valued Poster

Quote:
You may want to review your earlier posts which say otherwise

I addressed that when I said My first post was showing the difference.

Why don't you comment on my last point instead of the silly argument that you're trying to make?
Old 01-01-2023, 11:16 AM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I addressed that when I said My first post was showing the difference.

Why don't you comment on my last point instead of the silly argument that you're trying to make?
Not even sure what point you were trying to make except make excuses for Senile Biden

And no, it is not a silly argument to point out Senile Biden's and the crazy ass left's hypocrisy
Old 01-01-2023, 01:14 PM   #23
String Nutts
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not even sure what point you were trying to make except make excuses for Senile Biden

And therein lies the problem. Thank you.
Old 01-01-2023, 10:36 PM   #24
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

The situation has changed enough to say this; Trump was probably right in his intentions back when he limited people from China ,and his message,(which has always been his downside) was poorly executed. Id even say that it was a good choice back in the day. Sadly,Trump is a poor orator and he doesn't give a shit about that, which compounds the poor execution. Biden is also correct to impose the limits, and his message is only slightly better because of a more tolerant media, but also Bidens approach that he does care about the media and how it's interpreted. Both guys got it right in whole, but the fact that Trump had become adverse to media and demonized them, he was doomed.

The guy didn't realize how important being friends with the press was, and is likely his biggest blunder. He certainly could privately hate left wing news media, but when he decided to create a war, that's just not one he or the GOP are going to win. Win the press and you win the day. It's been that way from 1776-2016.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 09:37 PM   #25
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

For clarification, Trump only banned Chinese nationalist, he did not ban travel from China. Anyone from another country who was still in China was allowed into the USA if they had the proper papers. half-assed, just like how trump handled all of the pandemic
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 09:43 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
For clarification, Trump only banned Chinese nationalist, he did not ban travel from China. Anyone from another country who was still in China was allowed into the USA if they had the proper papers. half-assed, just like how trump handled all of the pandemic

so you would have preferred Trump strand US citizens in China and non-Chinese foreign nationals? interesting.

for how long. 3 years or so?

the truth is, the damage was already done because China had knowingly allowed international travel for months while also knowing there was an pandemic outbreak. they waited 3 months or more to inform the rest of the world. too late.

China at one point claimed the pandemic actually began in Italy in 2019. they may be right but not in the way they wanted the world to think ..

from 2018 ... just a year before .. you know .. the thing?

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...ags-in-tuscany

The Chinese Workers Who Assemble Designer Bags in Tuscany

Many companies are using inexpensive immigrant labor to manufacture handbags that bear the coveted “Made in Italy” label.

By D. T. Max

April 9, 2018

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 04:24 AM   #27
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

This is relevant for getting around the talking points

https://apnews.com/article/asia-paci...068b92a03c003d
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 07:29 AM   #28
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
This is relevant for getting around the talking points

https://apnews.com/article/asia-paci...068b92a03c003d
Great article from a highly respected news source, but the AP has been accused of being highly partisan democratic by the far-right wing extremists.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 09:51 AM   #29
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so you would have preferred Trump strand US citizens in China and non-Chinese foreign nationals? interesting.

for how long. 3 years or so?

the truth is, the damage was already done because China had knowingly allowed international travel for months while also knowing there was an pandemic outbreak. they waited 3 months or more to inform the rest of the world. too late.

China at one point claimed the pandemic actually began in Italy in 2019. they may be right but not in the way they wanted the world to think ..

from 2018 ... just a year before .. you know .. the thing?

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...ags-in-tuscany

The Chinese Workers Who Assemble Designer Bags in Tuscany

Many companies are using inexpensive immigrant labor to manufacture handbags that bear the coveted “Made in Italy” label.

By D. T. Max

April 9, 2018

Thanks for proving my point, Trump's ban did nothing in stopping the spread of the virus. it was only showmanship, to make it look like he was doing something
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 10:10 AM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

This thread is about the hypocrisy of Senile Biden, plain and simple no matter how much the excuse making leftists want to obfuscate the issue

After calling President Trump xenophobic for imposing restrictions on travelers from China, Senile Biden now is imposing new restrictions on travelers from China amid COVID outbreaks

HYPOCRISY

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women