Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70626
biomed162015
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453175
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48241
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37157
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2010, 10:41 AM   #16
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

I just ran across your post and I will look into the CC ladies forum! There was a time were a lot of us would visit Corpus every week but they got to HOT so most us don't visit there that often anymore.

I for one have posted many of time of being in the "game" and the consequences. If you have seen my tats on my ankles you should know I've been touched, too! Which also makes it hard for me to get back in the workforce now a days...after so many years.....That is one reason I don't take all the chances that a lot of providers do!~ one being not posting on cl or backpage...not dealing with newbies and etc. If you take those chances just for a $ good luck in the business. A lot of members think it is very hard to get an appointment with me because I am so cautious. Say the wrong thing or have the wrong attitude and I will pass on the $. It just the way I am now!

I love reading your post but yes, when I saw that I was wow what did you do run from there to here and brought the "heat" with you? I'm a very honest and outspoken person and always be on my guard. I know for a fact people will cover their own ass before they even consider helping or caring what happens to someone else.

As far as others posting links and alerts that is what these reviews boards are for.....read my sig line! All we are doing is trying to protect each other ....the cat and mouse game really! And yes, we know the LE was on aspd from the Houston raid and Dallas, too....if you read their forum you will known one of their socials got busted too but they deleted most of the information to avoid the attention and banned anyone that discussed it.

And yes, a lot of SA ladies have been busted and haven't said a word but remember what is done in the dark will come to the light! I'm just one to believe in being honest and upfront saves a lot of grief and mistrust.

We just don't want SA to be next...that's all!

Sincerely,
Wet

WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:00 PM   #17
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default It was me...

I was the staff member she contacted when she got out of jail. At the time I was an administrator and Jezz did call me and tell me what happened. She asked if I would post the first hand information in the ladies only forum to help protect the other providers but still give her a little anonymity. She also told me she was leaving Corpus to never return, so I had little concern that LE had flipped her.

I made the post and informed the local modstaff what happened and until a week or so ago, life had moved on. Jezz was back in SA, LE was laying off BP and CL in Corpus and then all hell broke loose.

The police in Corpus would have you believe they've made dozens of arrests in some "on going" investigation but the reality is they nabbed a couple handfuls of folks that either got lax on screening or for the guys, just thought with the wrong head.

Good luck to you Jezz and let this story be a good reminder to the community, not all money is good money and if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:32 PM   #18
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

i am not on the CCPD post but got busted in houston many years ago , yes it cost me some$$$ to fight it , but shit happens in the hobby , that is why i love this sight , because i can review providers , i hate being listed as newbie since ASAPD was shut down , as i was a member since 2005 and not once did i have a problem , sorry about the problem , but shit happens and just move on thanks for being candid
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:10 PM   #19
sarasmelik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5518
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry that that happened to you!! Stay safe and thanks for the formal letter it was written very nicely
sarasmelik is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:54 AM   #20
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***You're so right!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
i am not on the CCPD post but got busted in houston many years ago , yes it cost me some$$$ to fight it , but shit happens in the hobby , that is why i love this sight , because i can review providers , i hate being listed as newbie since ASAPD was shut down , as i was a member since 2005 and not once did i have a problem , sorry about the problem , but shit happens and just move on thanks for being candid
Hi,

You're cool, thanks for sharing because, Yes, from a providers point of view, it is part of the biz and really validates you in this lifestyle ! I wonder do they have a T-shirt for that...ahehehehe

Jezz...it's all good!

Sincerely,
Wet

WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:57 AM   #21
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

WetVelvet, I am not quite sure what you mean about running from there and bringing the heat. There is nothing ... nothing about the story that happened here in SA. It was only in corpus. It doesn't replect at all on SA. and sa and cc do not work together.

About the whole thing... I believe that this Vice dept is brand new and trying to justify the funding that was used. They didn't know what GFE meant ... or even the simpliest of aconyms. So, as far as taking our phone numbers... 1) they didn't know to do such a thing. 2) the only thing they checked was how muh cash we had on us. GD, they didn't even search us for drugs. And I don't have any of my "friends" numbers saved anyhow, and I erase my call history constantly.

Thanks for everyone's support. I am FINE. Once again, this was months ago. I am ok.. smiles.. licks.. and sucks... This part of my life was practically over before the damn news story came out... which by the way.. my attorney is dealing with that has a civil matter now, due to the fact that the charges are being dropped, and that is a defamation of character.

But once again... lets just go about our business.. In a week there will be another scandel for everyone to gossip about... thats just the way the cookie crumbles.
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #22
BigBudha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

It's nice to see that you're responding to ALL the concerns brought up in the Men's Lounge thread (which was started before this thread) - it's definitely putting us all at ease regarding security.
BigBudha is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:09 AM   #23
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

BigBudha.... What a shock that you always have something so "positive" to say reguarding anything to do with me. Let me think.... yep its been since the situation came about with your bff WM. I am addressing concerns that are simple common sense...

The first thought anyone would have is that I would now be working for LE now... seeing that is how it happens.

I was unaware of the phone number situation until budman said he had his number pulled off providers phone.

And yes, I was contacted immediately with the fact that YOU posted a direct link to my personal page on the CC website. WIth my personal name... Get over this already. Your accusations of me in the locker room have been proven FALSE over and over! Jesus Christ... just leave me ALONE!

I don't know what your issue is with me... but if you dislike me so much... then block me... No one said "hey budha why don't you book an appt with me". I don't wish you to see you, you don't wish to see me..

I have been a verified provider with serveral reviews by established men on this board. Just block all my posts if I bother you so much.

Here let me help you out:
1. Yes, I am a bigger girl. And I know that most guys aren't into that.
2. Yes, I was arrested in Corpus in Feb.
3. Yes, I am not the heaviest on screening.
4. Yes I advertise on backpage which apparently makes me the devil.
5. Yes, we know that you have some personal vindetta against me.
6. And yes, I have a ton of reviews with OUTSTANDING reports by very established men on this board. I have proven myself. now get over it.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:23 PM   #24
BritishBabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13438
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What I think

I think letting everyone know you got popped is uncool. It exposes yourself. I'd rather have a bad review than have that hanging over my shoulder. You could have warned the community more privately I think. Anyway, I have never been fond of working Corpus. I've been around for sometime now. Darling, Corpus has always been a wee bit too full of the LE for me. Proper screening always!! Better luck next time.
BritishBabe is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:52 AM   #25
Str8Texan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

NJ, I am sorry you had to experience the Keystone Cops and Kangaroo Court in the Sparkling Drag By the Sea. I know it all too well, I lived there for over 30 years. Luckily, my company moved us up here to SA. I admire you for your honesty. Well said. Keep your head up and put it behind you. I, for one, would not let what happened influence me in any way as to whether or not to meet up with you and party!
There is more drug action in CC that goes on without the Keystone Boys effectively pursuing it..they are too busy trying to catch consenting adults...
Happy Mothers Day to All ECCIE Mothers!
Str8Texan is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:56 PM   #26
tktmk249
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

NJ sorry to hear about what happened to you keep your head up and be careful.
You are a great provider and well loved here by all on the boards.
tktmk249 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:48 AM   #27
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

BritishBabe,

I did not announce this to inform the community, it was posted by other members, this thread was my response. And I did inform "discreetly" in the Ladies forum, via a Moderator post.

To all others that have offered encouragement, I am truly fine. I will survive this, along with all other obstacules life throws this way. I have changed some of my choices to better secure myself and clients. A lesson learned the hard way. Thank you for all the advice previous to this, my young mind led me the wrong way, and I have now realized that the advice given was meant with good intentions. And I have improvised adpated and overcame.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #28
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBudha View Post
It's nice to see that you're responding to ALL the concerns brought up in the Men's Lounge thread (which was started before this thread) - it's definitely putting us all at ease regarding security.

What is said in the Locker Rooms is supposed to stay in the Locker Rooms, even what topics we discuss. The ladies rarely mention what they discuss in their private forums.

Please learn and show some discretion.

Jez, Glad you are okay. Two things I have observed in this hobby over the years.

a) If they really want to arrest you, they will.
b) Gals who have a thorough screening process that involves checking at least two references and not just using P411 and stick to it every time do not ever seem to get caught up in a sting.

Just glad you are okay. Even the best of us have to learn the hard way sometimes.

Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #29
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Amen. I'm glad to hear that, NJ. You dont have to go nuts with the security--you just have to make it so that making a case against you is harder/more complicated/more involved than the next provider.

LE will almost always take the path of least resistance. And, its good to see you posting again. Your contributions are valued.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:45 AM   #30
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

k

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women