Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36060
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #16
Old Horn Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
Ps. What cheap ass mother fucker takes a date for Chinese? Yuck
THIS cheap-ass-mother-fucker, for one. And apparently jl11 for another... WTH? You prejudiced or somethin'? What's wrong w/Chinese food?
Old Horn Dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:59 PM   #17
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Ps. What cheap ass mother fucker takes a date for Chinese? Yuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog View Post
THIS cheap-ass-mother-fucker, for one. And apparently jl11 for another... WTH? You prejudiced or somethin'? What's wrong w/Chinese food?
I wouldn't argue with Heidi about restaurants. Apparently she knows them all.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #18
Old Horn Dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavinChain View Post
I wouldn't argue with Heidi about restaurants. Apparently she knows them all.
Restaurant is different from a whole category--I'm not arguing w/anyone about restaurants here but I love Chinese food. I will say it's the one cuisine NOLA doesn't seem to have as available as other types in both numbers and quality--aside from Chinese though, NOLA really does seem to be the food capital of the universe.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #19
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Ahh another one jumps on the Fat train. How much money did you make today, Stavin? Lol. Guess what, I am a foodie and proud of it!

Hugs and kisses to you little bitches !
I have great tits and I heard that phat girls give the best blow jobs!
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:21 AM   #20
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:

Hugs and kisses to you little bitches !
I have great tits and I heard that phat girls give the best blow jobs!
Yes....AND they have the juiciest pussies.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:30 AM   #21
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl11 View Post
Hey great story! It reminds me of this time I took a lady out to a Chinese restaurant and she spent more time texting and unnecessarily bullshitting on her phone than showing an interest in my conversations. I ended up telling the front desk lady that she would be picking up the check and got 2 take out boxes and got out while she fucked around on her phone. Lol.
Not the actions of a gentleman. Also, it is highly likely that the poor waitress ended up having to repay the house the cost of your meal and your take out.

While I would also be irritated by the phone play, I would hope that I would not show my ass by doing this to the waitress.

But then I was raised a gentleman.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:15 AM   #22
Old Horn Dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post
Not the actions of a gentleman.
No... but it IS funny & I have been there wanting to have done that, even when I haven't.

Quote:
Also, it is highly likely that the poor waitress ended up having to repay the house the cost of your meal and your take out.
Probably not--they have a live customer sitting @ the table: what is she going to do, say "I forgot my purse?" just b/c her date left? They'll present her a bill & she will curse him to the depths of her soul, then of course text-the-living-shit out of the situation, and pay it.

Quote:
While I would also be irritated by the phone play, I would hope that I would not show my ass by doing this to the waitress.

But then I was raised a gentleman.
So was I... still doesn't make it any less funny. I snarfed iced tea as I read this originally & thought, "This is to everyone who's ever been on date w/someone [gender-irrelevant] so self-absorbed they need to be smacked upside the head."
Old 10-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #23
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I made that up, lol. I have taken a lady or two out for Chinese and when asked if they like Chinese they got more enthusiastic about the date saying that they love Chinese. They didn't sit there with their phone out on the date or anywhere else we went in public like an attn. whore . Plus, you can't beat sitting and looking at the cute to beautiful waitresses there.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:05 AM   #24
disilene
Valued Poster

Oh I agree, funny. But if the woman refused to pay his bill and only pay for what she consumed then they would have no recourse. Judging by her earlier actions....she probably had enough attitude to do just that.

Just because someone says you are going to pay their bill doesn't mean you have to. Waiter gets stuck with the bill.

Funny, but like a lot of funny things...not really that funny once you start to think about how it can affect other people.

Was it a blind date? I mean if you know the woman and this is her habitual habit...well shame on you for asking her out to dinner. But yeah, we could monday QB it to hell and back.

Funny at first glance, but when I read it again, after just coming back from a diner, it didn't seem so funny after watching how hard they were working.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:07 AM   #25
disilene
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl11 View Post
I made that up, lol. I have taken a lady or two out for Chinese and when asked if they like Chinese they got more enthusiastic about the date saying that they love Chinese. They didn't sit there with their phone out on the date or anywhere else we went in public like an attn. whore . Plus, you can't beat sitting and looking at the cute to beautiful waitresses there.
Oh, in that case it is really fucking funny. Lol, I have thought about it before.

You think you know her and then she says something that is a deal breaker and you have only been brought drinks....and I just want to be "Check please".

Didn't mean to sound so judgemental. Damn you Makers Mark!!!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 10:17 AM   #26
Old Horn Dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post
Oh, in that case it is really fucking funny. Lol, I have thought about it before.

You think you know her and then she says something that is a deal breaker and you have only been brought drinks....and I just want to be "Check please".

Didn't mean to sound so judgemental. Damn you Makers Mark!!!!!
Makers Mark! Explains a lot: I was going, "Dude? DUDE?! Dis-? Is that really you?" Honestly I figured you'd be the first one cheering the guy on.
Old 10-13-2013, 12:33 PM   #27
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews

I LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY. EVERYONE MINDS THEIR OWN BUSINESS THERE. NOBODY MAKES UNWANTED EYE CONTACT. IT'S AMAZING !!! YOU HAVE ZERO PRIVACY + SOME ANONYMITY + PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO "MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS" IN NEW YORK CITY !!!
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #28
Mysterydate023
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
I downloaded this stupid iPhone update and hate it! Anyone else having issues?
Downloaded it first day and regreted it immediately. Lost my contacts, notes, and had to reset my phone. My e-mail is still f'ed up. Voice mail had to be reset, and it runs my internet slower.
Mysterydate023 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:12 PM   #29
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default That's a little more extreme

I love that people in New Orleans are friendly. That is one of the main reasons I stay here. I don't think it is appropriate for someone to lean over my shoulder and comment about what I am doing on my phone in order to start a conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim View Post
I LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY. EVERYONE MINDS THEIR OWN BUSINESS THERE. NOBODY MAKES UNWANTED EYE CONTACT. IT'S AMAZING !!! YOU HAVE ZERO PRIVACY + SOME ANONYMITY + PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO "MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS" IN NEW YORK CITY !!!
heidilynnla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women