Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42042
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Nuttier than a fruitcake?

nuttier than a Planters factory
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #17
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The details of Ambassador Steven's death are beginning to emerge. Apparently he was gang raped before the Muslims murdered him. We are dealing with subhumans. These people need to eradicated like smallpox.

U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens Sodomized By Radical Muslims Before He Was Murdered

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...ed-savage.html

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1987199/pg1

http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/u-s-...-being-killed/

http://crombouke.blogspot.com/2010/0...ising-and.html
Not a SINGLE major news site - not even Drudge! - has picked up this imaginary "story".

NO ONE.

If there was ever a smidgeon of truth, someone would be making at least tentative reports.

It looks like one crackpot website posted a phony report and all of the other crackpot websites linked to the same lie. If 10 people repeat the same lie, it is still a lie.

They fooled you - hook, line, and sinker. There is an old saying "If it looks to good to be true, it probably is". You completely ignored that advice when you latched onto a story that perfectly matched all of your biases and preconceived notions.

NOT EVEN SEE3772 POSTS LINKS THIS BAD!!! What does that tell you?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #18
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No different than you Christians trying to take over our government.
quit lying you lifetime member
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:49 PM   #19
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Not a SINGLE major news site - not even Drudge! - has picked up this imaginary "story".

NO ONE.

If there was ever a smidgeon of truth, someone would be making at least tentative reports.

It looks like one crackpot website posted a phony report and all of the other crackpot websites linked to the same lie. If 10 people repeat the same lie, it is still a lie.

They fooled you - hook, line, and sinker. There is an old saying "If it looks to good to be true, it probably is". You completely ignored that advice when you latched onto a story that perfectly matched all of your biases and preconceived notions.
If you're implying that I don't like Jihadists, you're right, I don't. And yes, I do have "preconceived notions" that they are evil. Have you fogotten about Lara Logan, the CBS reporter, that was sexually violated by a crowd of Muslims a few months ago.

Fundamentalist Muslims are evil. Churchill said they were like rabid dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjcevVwh6ww
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

From the last website on the list.

The horror is unimaginable. The world "radically transformed" by Obama.
And more gruesome then Obama's lethal delusions is the diversion he is attempting to create using Mitt Romney. Obama and his media jackals are attacking Romney for his much needed and proper criticism of Obama's epic failing in handling this unfolding crisis of war. The Obama administration apologized for "religious incitement" when the Egyptian emabassy was attacked. It's all the enemedia jackals are talking about, not Obama's epic fail, but the timing of Romney's remarks.

We haven't see anything yet. Each day closer to the election will bring more and more of stuff like this. The closer we get, the less the source and the truth will matter. Expect endless diversions from subject matter to argue trivial side issues. We'll probably see way more blogs and links to blogs as opposed to hard news.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:11 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

the further away from the real issues that trouble this country the rightwingers go, the further away they get from the peoples vote

ergo, rightwingers are their own worst enemy and are too stupid to notice
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #22
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
If you're implying that I don't like Jihadists, you're right, I don't. And yes, I do have "preconceived notions" that they are evil. Have you fogotten about Lara Logan, the CBS reporter, that was sexually violated by a crowd of Muslims a few months ago.

Fundamentalist Muslims are evil. Churchill said they were like rabid dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjcevVwh6ww
I won't just imply it, I will state it explicitly: "You don't like jihadists."

But you know what? There is nothing wrong with that. I don't like them either.

You now what else? I also have the same preconceived notions that they are evil - based (no doubt like you) on actual real-world observations.

And no I have not forgotten about Lara Logan. It was exactly the way I expected them to behave when they finalyl got near a women not covered by a burqa.

Where you and I differ is I don't automatically latch on to every story that provides evidence supporting my position or belief. I'm skeptical. And people who make up BS stories that support my positions don't do me or themselves any favors.

When I first read those links I rolled my eyes. Really? Incredibly homophobic religious nuts take time out in the middle of a riot - and in a burning building! - to engage in gay sex? They are going to spread the message of the prophet by packing a guy's fudge?

And then they killed him, not by shooting him in the head or decapitating him, but by suffocation?

Next time, stop, think and then think again. You undermined your own cause by posting those links.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Tayyar.org, the Turkish news site is reputable. They are the source for the rape story. I give credence to their reporting.......
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:05 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

You now what else? I also have the same preconceived notions that they are evil - based (no doubt like you) on actual real-world observations.

And no I have not forgotten about Lara Logan. It was exactly the way I expected them to behave when they finalyl got near a women not covered by a burqa.

Where you and I differ is I don't automatically latch on to every story that provides evidence supporting my position or belief. I'm skeptical. And people who make up BS stories that support my positions don't do me or themselves any favors.

When I first read those links I rolled my eyes. Really? Incredibly homophobic religious nuts take time out in the middle of a riot - and in a burning building! - to engage in gay sex? They are going to spread the message of the prophet by packing a guy's fudge?

And then they killed him, not by shooting him in the head or decapitating him, but by suffocation?

Next time, stop, think and then think again. You undermined your own cause by posting those links.
Who knows. http://work949.wordpress.com/2010/12...t-on-for-this/
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #25
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

From what I've read, gay sex is not uncommon in the Muslim world. The percentage of gay Muslims is probably the same as the percentage of gays in any other population; just more closeted.

Rape is a crime of power. It is not essentially a sexual act. It is a way of establishing dominance and humiliating the victim; that's why rape is common in prisons.

The allegation, that the ambassador was sexually abused, may never be picked up by a major news source; that doesn't mean the story isn't true. Not every story can be completely corrorborated.

I think the major news sources are going to err on the side of caution on this story, in order to not be accused of being biggoted.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #26
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Tayyar.org, the Turkish news site is reputable. They are the source for the rape story. I give credence to their reporting.......
According to the articles posted, Tayyar is a Lebanese news organization.

And it appears from the Tayyar.org website that they are Lebanese.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Right.

I don't think it so strange that our news organizations don't report the rape. In fact many organizations have a policy of NOT confirming such things...

And rape isn't the crime in the middle east that it is here....it is not such a far fetched notion that he was likely raped.

Why do you give so much deference to these thugs in the name of "objectivity" is weird....I think it is better to assume the worse of these people....let them prove otherwise.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #28
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
All true and it is reprehensible.

But that is more an Afghan tribal (i.e., hillbilly) custom. We are taking Libya not Afghanistan.

Muslims are not predisposed to homosexuality to any greater degree than Christians, Jews or atheists. It is a genetic thing.

But they do have a huge cultural taboo about it.

We have seen far too many instances of Jihadis taking hostages and beheading them. But when have you heard before - FROM A RELIABLE NEW SOURCE - that they sodomized a hostage?
Old 09-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #29
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Sickening.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:17 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Right.

I don't think it so strange that our news organizations don't report the rape. In fact many organizations have a policy of NOT confirming such things...

And rape isn't the crime in the middle east that it is here....it is not such a far fetched notion that he was likely raped.

Why do you give so much deference to these thugs in the name of "objectivity" is weird....I think it is better to assume the worse of these people....let them prove otherwise.

guilty until proven innnocent

my, how rightwinger of you
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women