Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2018, 07:21 AM   #16
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty15 View Post
If your a younger hot guy, not a deadbeat, are cool and respectful, you can have unlimited sex with young hot girls both dancers and non-dancers for free. Actually, the dancers are even easier. However, most of the time these types of men are too busy with young hot non-dancers because they are more attractive to them due to less baggage. Which is why you rarely see a dancer dating a younger hot successful male. They typically can’t get those type of men.
OK - maybe so, but I'm old.

Also, why would you want to hang out with dancers and not have sex with them? They are usually pretty superficial, though some of them are very nice to look at...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 09:01 AM   #17
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

ANYONE can have great OTC success with enough money or low enough standards. These discussions are usually pretty meaningless without a good reference for what the girl looks like.
TomCollins is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 09:20 AM   #18
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

I’ve been going to strip clubs as a VIP member for about 2 years now and I can tell you OTC does happen but it’s not as simple as sending a pm. If you like the challenge, chase and thrill of the hunt it is the best.

There are several tricks to the trade but you need to look at it as an investment. You need to put in the time and money.

I’ve pulled about a dozen out of the club. You got to play with them in the club first to pull them out of the club. I’ve probably gotten play from about another dozen in the club.

It has been the most rewarding experience of the hobby for me. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose but the hunt is the best part

FUCK YA!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!
daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 09:58 AM   #19
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by daaaaaman View Post
It has been the most rewarding experience of the hobby for me. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose but the hunt is the best part
I still don't get it.. I understand the psychological component of the hunt, but I have neither the money, time, or energy to devote, even if the mental thrill is as strong as some of you guys insist it is. I also get, theoretically, how you, with more reviews than any one in ECCIE history, might recalibrate, and focus on a different segment of the Hobby, and thus find reward.

I'm sure plenty of guys don't "get" me either, LOL.. and from an arm's length, I wouldn't get myself.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:15 AM   #20
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCollins View Post
ANYONE can have great OTC success with enough money or low enough standards. These discussions are usually pretty meaningless without a good reference for what the girl looks like.
I suppose this is probably true, but it's not quite what I had in mind with the OP. I see many reviews that end with "we exchanged numbers for future OTC" but we generally don't ever hear how it turned out. Presumably it was a girl that the guy found attractive or he wouldn't have spent time with her in the club in the first place (although I could be wrong about this). I'm just looking to find out if the girl was REALLY interested in OTC, or if that was just a line to get the guys number so she could call him in when business is slow.

*Edit* My view is pretty much based on experience from a few years ago when I used to go to clubs a lot more than I do these days. It seems as though the club environment has changed, so it's very possible that my perception may not be current.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 01:40 PM   #21
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Friendly Fred Wrote:Are you having sex with them for free?

I have a lot of free time each day so hanging out and having fun with them is worth my time. I have had some encounters with a few of them without paying but I will never tell who they are since they are still working at Bucks FW. I got a room and i got bbbj, ss, cfs and a lot of holding each other afterwards. I guess you can say "friends with benefits"
LookOutNow is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 06:34 PM   #22
PetrusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

As the wiseman said: There is no hunt, there is only chill and eyecandy. A book needs to be read by the stripper you like, so write that book well.

Haha LOL

As a sidebar to this story, we were hanging out at this bar in Richardson and 75, this bartender was sooooo freaking sexy that we were just having fun talking to her and looking at her eyecandy. And she knows she is hotttt and sexxxxyyy. Lotsa hugs too. LOL.
PetrusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 08:54 PM   #23
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Amen to that!! Fucking an ugly girl is a pointless exercise that anyone can do if they find a lonely or bored one.

Give me pretty girls or give me death!!!
Old 12-08-2018, 08:55 PM   #24
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookOutNow View Post
Friendly Fred Wrote:Are you having sex with them for free?

I have a lot of free time each day so hanging out and having fun with them is worth my time. I have had some encounters with a few of them without paying but I will never tell who they are since they are still working at Bucks FW. I got a room and i got bbbj, ss, cfs and a lot of holding each other afterwards. I guess you can say "friends with benefits"
I don't care who they are, I care what they look like.

Myself, when I hang out with a less than attractive woman, I ask myself - what the fuck am I doing?
Old 12-08-2018, 09:51 PM   #25
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
....or how many kids she has....
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:04 PM   #26
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

Dude... If they are not eyecandy I would not be asking them to hangout. Why would I ask an ugly or fat dancer/waitress to hangout? There are some older guys that can pull the younger pretty girl out of the club without blowing a butt load of money.

I have no reason to prove myself to anyone on this site. The question was asked and I replied. My game is good...
Old 12-09-2018, 10:14 AM   #27
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by daaaaaman View Post
I’ve been going to strip clubs as a VIP member for about 2 years now and I can tell you OTC does happen but it’s not as simple as sending a pm. If you like the challenge, chase and thrill of the hunt it is the best.
FUCK YA!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!

Lord a' Mercy.....a rare post by daaaaaman. Good to see you know how to still write, pal. lol

Kidding aside, D-man....hope all is well with u these days.

Anyways...….

Per the OP's thread....gawd, its been so long since I've dragged anything out of a Dallas SC it's tuff to recall how I pulled it off at all. I used to do it somewhat often in the early-mid 80's when The Million Dollar Saloon and The Fair were cookin' back in the day. Believe it or not, an OTC donation never entered the conversation before or after....perhaps it was becuz I was a more than fair tipper in the clubs....

Course, looking back....I was a much younger (and much more "charming") man nearly four decades ago...….today I've no doubt it'd take a wheelbarrow full of Bengi's to convince the current crop o' pretties to step out with me....sigh...
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 10:46 AM   #28
mb60
Valued Poster

Love reading reply's on this subject and seeing which is BS and which is not. OTC is as easy as putting some time and winning the trust of the girl. And the reply of lowering your standards lmao. This coming from a dude that has a opinion on every girl at BDD like know them all. Let's just say the ones with the most luck with strippers otc are not on here chatting like a 14 year old.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 11:38 AM   #29
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

It's best not to answer these questions because there are always someone who don't believe anything you say since they are not having any luck. I am at the point of getting my account deleted.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:18 PM   #30
Top Dog
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookOutNow View Post
It's best not to answer these questions because there are always someone who don't believe anything you say since they are not having any luck. I am at the point of getting my account deleted.
You already deleted your account (iamtheman) and then immediately came back under this new account (LookOutNow). Make up your mind, are you in or out ? There will always be drama on eccie, and guys exaggerating the mileage they get from the ladies.
Top Dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women