Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-25-2013, 11:02 AM   #16
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
How long tell you stop talking about taint?
Well my birthday is July 19 going too Vegas so too answer your question 3 weeks.
LMAO!!! Thanks for the front pic. Mmmmm
Old 06-25-2013, 12:17 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Well my birthday is July 19 going too Vegas so too answer your question 3 weeks.
I will quit asking about taint when the icky is fully tainted and everyone is a Taintra believer.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:09 PM   #18
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Um thats not going too happen.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #19
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
LMAO!!! Thanks for the front pic. Mmmmm
Let's hope this works...

Tara, how about a side pic? Maybe one from below too? Up top? We'll take all that you'll give us.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #20
Little Caesar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Awesome!!
Old 06-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #21
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

A word of caution to all the Tara Evans' fans

Look, what you are doing here is not against the board guidelines, but in essence, you are shamelessly promoting this woman. Those who are fond of her may appreciate your efforts. Those who are indifferent or dislike her ( I know, shocking ), may not be as thankful. Remember, neither you nor Tara are breaking the rules.

Having said that, you are setting her up for a big fall every time you do this kind of shameless promotion. You are provoking her detractors and sometimes they do come out with a vengeance. If youi start a goofy thread like this, other members are free to point out all that is wrong with it, and add criticism. Now, as quick as Tara is to show appreciation for the free advertising, she is on the opposite end when it comes to taking criticism well. She seems unable to handle negative remarks and starts breaking rules ( usually behind the scenes ), and gets herself in deeper trouble.

There is at least one white knight replying here who knows what I am speaking about. He set her up for her last fall, now that they are both back, here he is back again going down the same road and I am guessing expecting a different result...

If you like her on the board, then I suggest you stop these silly stunts. The staff's leniency has reached its limits. Do not set her up to go over the abyss, because she odds are very high that she will. The staff will just point to threads like these as the cause when it happens again. It is up to every one of her fans to make the right choices. If you truly like her, don't give others ammo.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #22
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post
Let's hope this works...

Tara, how about a side pic? Maybe one from below too? Up top? We'll take all that you'll give us.
Silly Silly. I am waiting for us too hook up.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:30 PM   #23
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
A word of caution to all the Tara Evans' fans

Look, what you are doing here is not against the board guidelines, but in essence, you are shamelessly promoting this woman. Those who are fond of her may appreciate your efforts. Those who are indifferent or dislike her ( I know, shocking ), may not be as thankful. Remember, neither you nor Tara are breaking the rules.

Having said that, you are setting her up for a big fall every time you do this kind of shameless promotion. You are provoking her detractors and sometimes they do come out with a vengeance. If youi start a goofy thread like this, other members are free to point out all that is wrong with it, and add criticism. Now, as quick as Tara is to show appreciation for the free advertising, she is on the opposite end when it comes to taking criticism well. She seems unable to handle negative remarks and starts breaking rules ( usually behind the scenes ), and gets herself in deeper trouble.

There is at least one white knight replying here who knows what I am speaking about. He set her up for her last fall, now that they are both back, here he is back again going down the same road and I am guessing expecting a different result...

If you like her on the board, then I suggest you stop these silly stunts. The staff's leniency has reached its limits. Do not set her up to go over the abyss, because she odds are very high that she will. The staff will just point to threads like these as the cause when it happens again. It is up to every one of her fans to make the right choices. If you truly like her, don't give others ammo.
Thank you Matt
Old 06-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Um thats not going too happen.

I am on a tainted quest so if that is not going to happen then taint will continue. I am an evangelical tainter, PRAISE the TAINT.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #25
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

+1 Matador. I'm fascinated by the human behavior in all this, and on both sides. But it's all IMHO.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:55 PM   #26
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Which Tara left?
Old 06-26-2013, 07:58 AM   #27
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

OH BOY .Let the fun and B.S. Begin ....Missed the daily soap opera type experience
Old 06-26-2013, 08:13 AM   #28
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Which Tara left?
God who let you back?
Old 06-26-2013, 08:14 AM   #29
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsrv4me View Post
OH BOY .Let the fun and B.S. Begin ....Missed the daily soap opera type experience
Me too. It's guys like you that I just had too come back for an give them some Tara.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:10 AM   #30
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Closed at OP's request.

The word of caution still stands for all of her fans. Don't set up traps for her if you actually like her. You will not enjoy the outcome.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women