Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60840
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42513
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2013, 09:38 PM   #16
Reacher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Victoria Westin - saw her when she was in Dallas once. Very attractive.
Reacher is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #17
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

missi hart
Verified TS Provider
in Austin...
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:56 PM   #18
alex_reece
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Since the other thread that talked about a threesome with a TS, my views have been mixed.

To avoid a TLR post, I'll just sum up my thoughts.

1. I love prostate play. I do. But seeing another provider with a penis would turn me off. The sight of me going down on that, or it in me isn't pleasing. At least not to me. But with TS women, the one's I've seen all look like women. Really freaking HOT women. Hell, some it's really indistinguishable unless you remove the undies.

2. I might want to give TS women a shot. Yes, totally contradicting what I just wrote on bullet number 1. But with so many mixed emotions from just wanting to try it out and see what it's like to

I would really feel odd and hella nervous if I was with a TS female. Really. And upon our first greet, before anything happens. I would get my feelings out there and let her know. But knowing that, I would tell her that I hold no bias against her, her decision, nor this meeting and I would still go for it like I would an natural (excuse the poor choice of wording here) woman. I would feel fear, but I would still give it a shot and whatever happens, it wouldn't be because of her or the fact that she is a TS. I really would just let go.

With all that, a TS is on my bucket list just to be open minded. Just to see what it's like. But she would have to understand that although I want to do it, I may seem awkward or nervous, but I would try my best to keep myself in check.

Oh and she would also know that I'm not swallowing. Not by a long shot.

Don't know if I will delete this post later. Not because of any shame on my part. Just maybe until I actually sort through my conflicting feelings.
alex_reece is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:37 PM   #19
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just be true to yourself Alex, if it is something that you are curious about then do your research and pick the kind of TS that meets what you crave. Maybe starting off with a provider and a strap on for you to play with and taste prior to taking the next step maybe the way to go.........Either way have fun as life is to short.........Slurp~~
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:58 PM   #20
wakaw
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

I've been with a couple of TS women and had fun for the most part. I've definitely learned a lot about my sexuality over the course of those experiences (I still wouldn't identify as bisexual but maybe bi-curious or heteroflexible as FetLife calls it).

Kimberly Banxx is one provider I've been with a couple of times. She was quite fun although the last session I tried to schedule was NCNS. I just tried to schedule with TS Josie tonight but she was NCNS as well. Maybe NCNS is more common amongst TS providers? Who knows.
wakaw is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:36 AM   #21
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakaw View Post
Maybe NCNS is more common amongst TS providers? Who knows.

i don't believe ncns is more prevalent with ts providers. i think it always just depends on the provider as an individual regardless if a genetic female or a ts. i know that for myself i have never ncns'ed.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:36 AM   #22
andrei
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
Its really to bad that people have to act this way, but it just shows the ignorance and well ignorance isnt alway bliss, I think its hot, ts my perfect person pretty like a female and has a cock to fuck me good and I can still play with titties, hell yeahhhh.
if only more people shared your opinion....
andrei is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women