Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2022, 01:57 PM   #271
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
I’m no freaking liberal but we have to do something.
We need to stop the crazy, which is the problem. There were plenty of guns decades ago and this wasn’t an issue. Today’s boys are emasculated, shut in, while having their brains rotted out and bodies fall to pieces because they spend 12 hours a day with their face in a cellphone.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 02:12 PM   #272
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I agree that "something" has to be done. I also think that reverting to 21 as age of majority is a first step. It might also require that the many subjugate a bit of their precious "rights" for the good of the whole...a thought a lot here can't comprehend.

My bigger concern is that such events are a product of the erosion of our societal "norms" over the past 50-60 years...dramatic increase in single parent families, rampant drug abuse, lack of jobs that afford enough income for one parent to support a blue collar family, etc.

Afraid this country is on a downward spiral, exacerbated by the current political divide and bone heads on both sides. I'll likely waft off before the shit storm hits, but I fear it will. I have no children, so don't care too much about my legacy,but that care about their children should bear pause about what we are leaving them with on multiple fronts.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 02:16 PM   #273
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
I agree that "something" has to be done. I also think that reverting to 21 as age of majority is a first step. It might also require that the many subjugate a bit of their precious "rights" for the good of the whole...a thought a lot here can't comprehend.

My bigger concern is that such events are a product of the erosion of our societal "norms" over the past 50-60 years...dramatic increase in single parent families, rampant drug abuse, lack of jobs that afford enough income for one parent to support a blue collar family, etc.

Afraid this country is on a downward spiral, exacerbated by the current political divide and bone heads on both sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
We need to stop the crazy, which is the problem. There were plenty of guns decades ago and this wasn’t an issue. Today’s boys are emasculated, shut in, while having their brains rotted out and bodies fall to pieces because they spend 12 hours a day with their face in a cellphone.

It will take many years to beat back the crazy. Laws need to be passed now, to try and stem the effects crazy has on us today.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 03:21 PM   #274
reddog1951
Premium Access

You are correct Chung. The current crazies...on both sides...are going to ruin this great country, I'm afraid. We need to revert to an attitude of what is good for US, not ME. But we reap what we sow, not only figuratively, but literally as well. Be careful what you wish for.

Chung, if I'm ever in Dallas, I'd like to buy you a drink...maybe controversial, but a smart man.
Old 05-28-2022, 03:25 PM   #275
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
You are correct Chung. The current crazies...on both sides...are going to ruin this great country, I'm afraid. We need to revert to an attitude of what is good for US, not ME. But we reap what we sow, not only figuratively, but literally as well. Be careful what you wish for.

Chung, if I'm ever in Dallas, I'd like to buy you a drink...maybe controversial, but a smart man.
Thank you Sir. I can't improve on your post, so if I'm smart you're smart!
Old 05-28-2022, 03:36 PM   #276
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

RD - yep on the society and crazy. Kid was living with grandma and shot her in face after splitting from mom who split from the dad. Arguing over a cell phone bill and not attending school much if at all.

^ this unfortunately is becoming the norm. Used to be even other adults and parents would correct a kid in public - where’s your mom/dad. Now we all allow the screwy behavior to happen because hey, that’s my kid. You can’t talk to my kid like that. Teachers expected to parent the kids....
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 03:46 PM   #277
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
RD - yep on the society and crazy. Kid was living with grandma and shot her in face after splitting from mom who split from the dad. Arguing over a cell phone bill and not attending school much if at all.

^ this unfortunately is becoming the norm. Used to be even other adults and parents would correct a kid in public - where’s your mom/dad. Now we all allow the screwy behavior to happen because hey, that’s my kid. You can’t talk to my kid like that. Teachers expected to parent the kids....
Nobody will confront anyone anymore. Granted it might be risky today, your brains may get blown out, but... Cops used to walk up to people sitting in parked cars, and ask what they were up to? The hardcore right on this Forum thinks you are violating their ''Liberty'' if you do that. Cops and Neighbors would see a 12 year old at 7-11 on a Tuesday at 11:00 a.m.... Why aren't you in school? Nobody dares to ask anymore.
Old 05-28-2022, 05:20 PM   #278
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

Moms on crack and dad just had a sex change. To be truthful, I'm stunned this country is functioning at all and do not expect it to remain so much longer.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 05:38 PM   #279
Chung Tran
BANNED

I figured Ted Nugent had to have said something.. He did, the day of the massacre.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ted-nu...-and-dishonest

Wonder why he resigned from the NRA?

Two points. Ted said criminals don't care about gun laws. No shit, Ted. That's why we need to block them best we can, from getting guns.

and Ted said we should have these people ''under surveillance''.. Huh??!!

The Motherfuckers post online that they want to and intend to kill?! Arrest them right away! Don't just watch them. I don't understand these Gun Nuts who are so soft on crime. They ''watched'' Islamic Terrorists, too. They wait until crimes are committed, like in that Fort Worth Church shooting I argued on and on about, with the fringe right here. Stop crime before it happens God Damn it! Online threats are illegal, Ted.
Old 05-28-2022, 05:38 PM   #280
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Nobody will confront anyone anymore. Granted it might be risky today, your brains may get blown out, but... Cops used to walk up to people sitting in parked cars, and ask what they were up to? The hardcore right on this Forum thinks you are violating their ''Liberty'' if you do that. Cops and Neighbors would see a 12 year old at 7-11 on a Tuesday at 11:00 a.m.... Why aren't you in school? Nobody dares to ask anymore.

can you blame them? with the current leftist war against police with all this "defund" crap and the left claiming all cops are racist (does that include black, hispanic and asian cops too??) what do you think the effect is going to be? cops are more reluctant to act these days and it's the left who are to blame for it.

in the 70's i got hassled by the Man because i had long hair and drove a hotrod car. we all know us long hairs partake in {forbidden topic} right!?! actually i did but that's not the point.

the point is profiling does work. those cops knew us long hairs were out partying and most of the time we were. i recall once we were driving around cruising and we got some beer and yes we were underage. well one guy in the back seat tipped his beer can and there was a cop right behind us the driver didn't see and instantly the lights go on.

that cop couldn't really see what that can was but he took a guess it wasn't a pepsi and he was right. the cop wasn't an asshole about it either. he could have cited us all for underage possession but didn't just took our beer away.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 05:52 PM   #281
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I figured Ted Nugent had to have said something.. He did, the day of the massacre.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ted-nu...-and-dishonest

Wonder why he resigned from the NRA?

Two points. Ted said criminals don't care about gun laws. No shit, Ted. That's why we need to block them best we can, from getting guns.

and Ted said we should have these people ''under surveillance''.. Huh??!!

The Motherfuckers post online that they want to and intend to kill?! Arrest them right away! Don't just watch them. I don't understand these Gun Nuts who are so soft on crime. They ''watched'' Islamic Terrorists, too. They wait until crimes are committed, like in that Fort Worth Church shooting I argued on and on about, with the fringe right here. Stop crime before it happens God Damn it! Online threats are illegal, Ted.

media platforms do report such things. these things when found are reported a lot, perhaps not as much as possible but like eccie if a mod doesn't see it and no one reports it how can be be acted on?

that rtm button exists an virtually any website that allows comments. for a reason.

recall that some dufus in Dallas posted online threats against Trump and yes the FBI paid him a visit.

i'm pretty sure Teddo is not soft on crime. don't know where you get this "Gun nuts are soft on crime" angle?

and i posted this link in another thread about all this ..

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/12...nal-attention/

if this isn't the incident you mean then go find it and post it. don't recall anything like you claim in DFW anyway where some security personnel saw someone with a rifle and let them enter. so you go find that while i take a short break for a supply run.
Old 05-28-2022, 06:07 PM   #282
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

i'm pretty sure Teddo is not soft on crime. don't know where you get this "Gun nuts are soft on crime" angle?

and i posted this link in another thread about all this ..

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/12...nal-attention/

if this isn't the incident you mean then go find it and post it.
In my opinion, when you allow tresspassers into a Church, private property, and view a bulky item hidden under their coat, thinking it might be a weapon, you don't know the person, and you as the Church security Guard sit back and watch, don't act, don't ask him to remove his coat.. You are soft on crime.

When you, Nugent, say we should put online Terrorists ''under surveillance'', you are soft on crime.

I don't know why in God's name that is so difficult for some of you. Are you afraid the criminal's liberty is being infringed? I don't.

That is the incident you linked.

Funny to read Trump and Paxton praised the security. I say the Guard shou!d have stopped the Shooter upfront. The mentality of sitting back and reacting only AFTER the crime happens boggles my mind. The Guard let 2 people get murdered in cold blood. He is a Fucking Pussy to me. A Hero to the soft-on-crime brigade.

As an aside.. What the Hell?

https://thetexan.news/hero-of-church...ty-grand-jury/

They considered charging Wilson with a CRIME? Fuck, his crime was allowing 2 Parishioners to get murdered, not shooting the Murderer!
Old 05-28-2022, 07:45 PM   #283
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
In my opinion, when you allow tresspassers into a Church, private property, and view a bulky item hidden under their coat, thinking it might be a weapon, you don't know the person, and you as the Church security Guard sit back and watch, don't act, don't ask him to remove his coat.. You are soft on crime.

When you, Nugent, say we should put online Terrorists ''under surveillance'', you are soft on crime.

I don't know why in God's name that is so difficult for some of you. Are you afraid the criminal's liberty is being infringed? I don't.

That is the incident you linked.

Funny to read Trump and Paxton praised the security. I say the Guard shou!d have stopped the Shooter upfront. The mentality of sitting back and reacting only AFTER the crime happens boggles my mind. The Guard let 2 people get murdered in cold blood. He is a Fucking Pussy to me. A Hero to the soft-on-crime brigade.

As an aside.. What the Hell?

https://thetexan.news/hero-of-church...ty-grand-jury/

They considered charging Wilson with a CRIME? Fuck, his crime was allowing 2 Parishioners to get murdered, not shooting the Murderer!

so that is the incident you meant. then you are wrong on every level. completely wrong. you aren't stupid i presume so how do you come to the conclusions you do when the facts completely refute your claims?

so let's refute your nonsense point by point.

first a Church is not private property like a home is, it is a place of business same as a McDonalds. it's a house of worship open to all during hours it is open for service. are you saying Churches should not allow anyone not a regular or a member of the congregation in during services? ridiculous. and against the tenants of the Church which is to welcome all comers who seek worship. what do you want Churches to do? issue ID badges to the congregation and only admit anyone with a badge? have a "bouncer" at the door like a bar? nonsense!

from my link this man was known at the church. he had been there before during services.

During a vigil Monday evening, senior minister Britt Farmer said he had encountered Kinnunen at the church before.

“I had seen him. I had visited with him. I had given him food. I had offered him food at other occasions he had been to our building,” he said.

so that clears up another of your nonsense they just let some stranger wander in. and it was not apparent he had a weapon. more of your nonsense.so churches should frisk parishioners when they enter? have a dress code no coats allowed? put metal detectors at the front door?

now how do you conclude Teddo or me is "soft on crime" when Teddo said these people should be under surveillance? the should be and if what they post is a red flag or outright threat then they should be charged with making threats. what's soft about that?

oh i know! Chung wants these people arrested before they commit a crime so they can't commit a crime! think about that stupidity next time you are thinking about (and posting on eccie you are gonna visit an amp).

by your logic you yourself should be arrested before you even pull into the parking lot of an amp just because you posed on eccie you were planning on visiting one.

now let's really put your bullshit to rest. let's watch the video of the incident itself. not the actual shooting but the events just before and after where Wilson who is a "Gotdam American HERO" for acting immediately.

i bet this is the first time you've ever seen the actual footage .. it is for me and it COMPLETELY refutes every claim you made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MZvQmA6DSc

watch this and tell me how this jerk was allowed to murder people while security stood by and did nothing?

they acted immediately the video shows it. there was nothing to tip off anyone he had a gun. so wearing a coat at church is suspicious? a crime before a crime?

gotdam dude you are the most confused poster ever. you claim to be pro death penalty but would put such ridiculous conditions on it as to make it impossible to ever have anyone executed for a capitol crime.
Old 05-28-2022, 08:30 PM   #284
reddog1951
Premium Access

Waco's rationalization is a prime example of failure to address the root cause, but instead expound on "what ifs" and bandaid solutions. Warped individuals, mainly kids, usually with red flags. Reap what you sow. If it was your kid, you might think differently.
Old 05-28-2022, 08:46 PM   #285
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Waco's rationalization is a prime example of failure to address the root cause, but instead expound on "what ifs" and bandaid solutions. Warped individuals, mainly kids, usually with red flags. Reap what you sow. If it was your kid, you might think differently.

two things. did you even bother to watch the video of what really happened and i'm not rationalizing shit.

i refuted Chung's ridiculous claims about the incident

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women