Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2020, 04:16 PM   #271
IMGTH58
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
7/2 is worse.

I misstated. I apologize. It is 5-2 Democrats/Republicans. At least we can have that fact straight.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:23 PM   #272
IMGTH58
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I said one thing about his business acumen. He increased the worth of Trump Corp 10 fold since his father died. That’s fact. Not just drivel that you spew. Not one fact.

There are liberals on Parler. Mainly trolls who spew vile, insulting bullshit. But they’re not censored.

Trump is not a public company, so all we know about its finances are what he chooses to report, just like his net worth which is in dispute.

I don't excuse anyone "spewing vile, negative bullshit," but don't tell me that many (hardly all) right wingers don't do the same in threatening the lives of election workers and public officials. That kind of behavior should be censored!
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:24 PM   #273
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
I misstated. I apologize. It is 5-2 Democrats/Republicans. At least we can have that fact straight.
That’s what I thought. Thanks for cleaning that up.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:25 PM   #274
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
Trump is not a public company, so all we know about its finances are what he chooses to report, just like his net worth which is in dispute.

I don't excuse anyone "spewing vile, negative bullshit," but don't tell me that many (hardly all) right wingers don't do the same in threatening the lives of election workers and public officials. That kind of behavior should be censored!
I was using Forbes estimate on his net worth. According to them, he lost 600 million since becoming President.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...h=266918502363
Old 12-06-2020, 04:33 PM   #275
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
That’s a cop out. You don’t have them because it didn’t happen. But I post links even tho it won’t change minds. But they’re based in fact. Not just opinionated drivel.

And what are you yapping about the 2000 election for? It was razor close. Not a landslide. Gore got 51 million votes, Bush 50.5. Bush won with 271 Electoral votes. Biden supposedly got 80 million votes. 15 million more than Obama. I really find that hard to believe. If that happened, why did the Dems lose seats in the House and win a large majority in the Senate? How did the Republins win more majority’s at the state level? Do Democrats just love Biden? Splain that for us.
It's right in the terms of service. If you're a member, you agreed to it.

2000 is relevant because you act as if it's impossible for one party to win the presidency and the other to win control of the senate. When you're making baseless allegations, you're the one who needs to "splain." The burden of proof is on you and your hero. Even Barr admits that there's no evidence of widespread fraud, yet you still hang on the words of a con man. IDK why it's so hard for you to understand that there were significant numbers of republicans who had enough sense to want to get the embarrassment out of the White House, but still did not want Democrats to control the senate.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:49 PM   #276
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
It's right in the terms of service. If you're a member, you agreed to it.

2000 is relevant because you act as if it's impossible for one party to win the presidency and the other to win control of the senate. When you're making baseless allegations, you're the one who needs to "splain." The burden of proof is on you and your hero. Even Barr admits that there's no evidence of widespread fraud, yet you still hang on the words of a con man.
Again, 2000 was razor thin. According to this years results, a landslide. Biden supposedly got 80 million votes, crushing all records but didn’t have coattails. It’s obvious you don’t understand simple things. So I’m done with you.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #277
bambino
Valued Poster

Okay, I’m going to drop this little bomb. Just to watch some heads explode. I’ll preface by saying I have no idea if it’s true. I would have to see it to believe it.

https://headlines360.news/2020/11/29...n-germany/amp/

Now McInerney might be a total Kook. I don’t know. But his resume is impressive and has held lofty positions in the Military and our Government. Eisenhower said in 1961, our greatest threat will come from within. JFK got his head blown off a few years later. I’m shocked they didn’t shoot Trump and got it over with.

Trumps EO

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/
Old 12-06-2020, 05:00 PM   #278
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
YOU said family. You put those words in print. Crime family? Hunter Biden and the Big Guy selling influence around the world while the Big Guy was Veep? Are you referring to that crime family? It’s all public knowledge. If you’re such a conservative, how in fucks sakes are you giddy about a Biden presidency? But you’ve never made any sense.
No Bam, I said why are we looking at.....
Thats to imply in the future! I did not say that he did it already!
That would be worded why did he give......
And no I am not giddy about Biden, But I am fucking giddy that self concerned traitorous POS is not getting another four years!
And I said I am registered Republican not particularly all that conservative kinda like you Libertarian, too lazy to chang parties.
I'm more moderate now.
As I said before in the 90's I drank the Koolaid that that
hateful asshole Newt Gengrich was passing out.
The guy I was in the 90s I would have voted for Trump!
But probably not twice, because I still had a functioning brain!
I like to think that I've become a better person since then!
And dont give me that shit about not making sense, what doesn't make sense is you defending that asshole, but that's your right!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 05:04 PM   #279
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
No Bam, I said why are we looking at.....
Thats to imply in the future! I did not say that he did it already!
That would be worded why did he give......
And no I am not giddy about Biden, But I am fucking giddy that self concerned traitorous POS is not getting another four years!
And I said I am registered Republican not particularly all that conservative kinda like you Libertarian, too lazy to chang parties.
I'm more moderate now.
As I said before in the 90's I drank the Koolaid that that
hateful asshole Newt Gengrich was passing out.
The guy I was in the 90s I would have voted for Trump!
But probably not twice, because I still had a functioning brain!
I like to think that I've become a better person since then!
And dont give me that shit about not making sense, what doesn't make sense is you defending that asshole, but that's your right!
Who can understand your English. Maybe post in Manderin!
Old 12-06-2020, 05:07 PM   #280
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who can understand your English. Maybe post in Manderin!
I’m defending the Constitution. I know that’s over your head.
Old 12-06-2020, 05:17 PM   #281
El-mo
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Okay, I’m going to drop this little bomb. Just to watch some heads explode. I’ll preface by saying I have no idea if it’s true. I would have to see it to believe it.

https://headlines360.news/2020/11/29...n-germany/amp/

Now McInerney might be a total Kook. I don’t know. But his resume is impressive and has held lofty positions in the Military and our Government. Eisenhower said in 1961, our greatest threat will come from within. JFK got his head blown off a few years later. I’m shocked they didn’t shoot Trump and got it over with.

Trumps EO

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/
He’s a total kook who was fired by Fox News for making shut up. I know you distrust all “mainstream media”, but here is the notoriously leftist Military Times on the subject

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...lection-fraud/

This is the third link you’ve posted, and not a single one has been from a credible news source, and you clearly haven’t done as much as a cursory Google search to verify. You’re in some weird, counterfactual right-wing media bubble, and it’s making you look foolish.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 05:26 PM   #282
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
He’s a total kook who was fired by Fox News for making shut up. I know you distrust all “mainstream media”, but here is the notoriously leftist Military Times on the subject

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...lection-fraud/

This is the third link you’ve posted, and not a single one has been from a credible news source, and you clearly haven’t done as much as a cursory Google search to verify. You’re in some weird, counterfactual right-wing media bubble, and it’s making you look foolish.
Define credible. The ones I posted before the last one are true. I said I was skeptical about McInerneys comments. But if true, you heard it first here. If you think the MSM is credible, that’s your problem. They’ve proven themselves to be hacks. But It’s obvious they don’t care anymore.
Old 12-06-2020, 05:27 PM   #283
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
I’m defending the Constitution. I know that’s over your head.
Naw bud it's not over my head, and if your defending Trump you certainly aren't defending the constitution!
The man sic'ed what amounted to a mercenary force on American citizens that were up until that time peacefully protesting!
Why?
So he could have a photo shoot with him and his upside down bible!
He also tried to disassemble our postal system to his selfish benefit!
How the postal system is to be run is actually discussed in the constitution Bam.
I'm sure it dosen't say anything about the president being able to destroy it because it running smoothly dosent benefit his election prospects!
So please do explain how you can be defending the constitution by defending him?

But I do find it amusing your fighting the liberal hoards today all by yourself!
Ready to go to ground!
Old 12-06-2020, 05:30 PM   #284
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Naw bud it's not over my head, and if your defending Trump you certainly aren't defending the constitution!
The man sic'ed what amounted to a mercenary force on American citizens that were up until that time peacefully protesting!
Why?
So he could have a photo shoot with him and his upside down bible!
He also tried to disassemble our postal system to his selfish benefit!
How the postal system is to be run is actually discussed in the constitution Bam.
I'm sure it dosen't say anything about the president being able to destroy it because it running smoothly dosent benefit his election prospects!
So please do explain how you can be defending the constitution by defending him?

But I do find it amusing your fighting the liberal hoards today all by yourself!
Ready to go to ground!
“Peacefully Protesting”????? Ok, it’s time for you to go to bed. a
Old 12-06-2020, 06:06 PM   #285
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
“Peacefully Protesting”????? Ok, it’s time for you to go to bed. a
Really daddy do I have to?
Yeah Bam, until attacked they were peaceful!
But I did notice that we will not be discussing the constitutionality of a police force without identifying markings of any sort, being used against American citizens.
And given orders by our dictator in chief!
Or the postal service either!
Not gonna defend the indefensible!
Good for you!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women