Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2012, 09:23 PM   #271
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It all makes perfect sense now!

OH I WISH IB IN THE LAND OF COTTON...
DIPSHIT OF THE YEARS PLUMB ROTTEN
WHIRLAWAY! WHIRLAWAY! WHIRLAWAY! DICKS IN HIS HAND!

IN DIXIELAND WHERE IBS FROM
THE PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING DUMB...

what a fucking redneck dipshit!
It is amazing isn't it?

I never actually thought I would meet an unrepentant Confederate sympathizer.

I just thought they showed up on 60 Minutes at Klan rallies back in the 70s and 80s. I did not know they still showed up in public forums.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #272
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

I don't have any forebears that made slaves of black people. We didn't get here until after WWII.

Maybe there were some ancient Celts from the time before the Romans that had slaves, but those were other Celts they enslaved - usually war prisoners.

Not quite the same as keeping slaves based on race is it?

But I have already said that I have no problem stating that slave profiteering NYers did wrong. Now let's see you write something similar about Southerners.

Or do you not agree? Do you think slavery was OK, as your ancestors practiced it? Can we at least get you to admit that it wasn't?

You're still being a pretentious prick, ExNYer. You continue to be willfully blind and ignorant, and your pretentiousness is founded on ignorance. Own your history, bitch!

The Irish and the Atlantic slave trade http://www.historyireland.com/volumes/volume15/issue3/features/?id=164

Was not born nor raised in the South, and my forebears wore Yankee blue fighting against the Stars and Bars.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:43 PM   #273
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Was not born nor raised in the South, and my forebears wore Yankee blue fighting against the Stars and Bars.

Bullshit. You've spent this whole thread defending the Confederacy. And you have spent much of the thread blaming everyone on earth for slavery except the Confederacy. Now we're supposed to believe you're some kind of bluecoat all along?

And when are you going to own your history, bitch? Or is it just everyone else that is at fault, but not you or your family?

By the way, thank you for copying my phrase "Own your history, bitch". Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

But you should try to be original once in a while, though I suspect that is beyond you. Hence, all the cutting and pasting.

Old 11-16-2012, 09:44 PM   #274
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You know, we've been in Texas since those days, but never supported assholes like IBLynching. What a fucking redneck dipshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #275
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
It is amazing isn't it?

I never actually thought I would meet an unrepentant Confederate sympathizer.

I just thought they showed up on 60 Minutes at Klan rallies back in the 70s and 80s. I did not know they still showed up in public forums.
IsNYer, No it is not amazing that you are a IGNORANT CUNT. Thats what we expect.....fucker

This is for you bitch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unBVFdZS0kY
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:48 PM   #276
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
No it is not amazing that you are a IGNORANT CUNT.
Says the guy who has a cunt in his avatar.

Now there's stupidity for you.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #277
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
So you hate your family and adopted a love of the Confederacy of your own free will. You weren't brainwashed by your history, you decided to support the concepts of slavery and your feelings towards blacks all on your own.

Not sure that speaks any better for you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #278
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah, that's a great avatar. Doubt he's ever been close to anything like that. My guess is that either his gut or walker gets in the way. Maybe both.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #279
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
So you hate your family and adopted a love of the Confederacy of your own free will. You weren't brainwashed by your history, you decided to support the concepts of slavery and your feelings towards blacks all on your own.

again. This DIPSHIT is a total waste of time. Only a matter of time until he, too, is rejected and ignored by right thinking Americans on ECCIE.

Let him EAT SHIT!
Old 11-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #280
Old-T
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=ChoomCzar;1051909889]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-farT View Post

Typical liberal......he never read anything about the beverage industry before making his original post regarding MD20/20.....bumwine.com! I'm sure they follow that one in the beverage industry! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

There's a liberal for you, he doesn't read and he doesn't think......he only feels....liberal beliefs aren't based on objective facts because to them facts are subjective, but FEELINGS are real! They FEEL good about their masters/owners so they believe whatever their masters/owners tell them to believe.....you don't reason with liberals, you can only ridicule them or defeat them........

The only irrefutable conclusions we can all draw from your posts, Marshall, is that you do indeed know MD20/20 very, very well and intimately. And probably had a reacquaintance with a bottle or three today as you wrote this.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #281
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Assup wanders dick in hand, his spastic sphincter, spouting shit and "Dixieland"!

Old 11-16-2012, 10:06 PM   #282
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

what a surprise. Another misquote. Pity you haven't been banned.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:25 PM   #283
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Bullshit. You've spent this whole thread defending the Confederacy. And you have spent much of the thread blaming everyone on earth for slavery except the Confederacy. Now we're supposed to believe you're some kind of bluecoat all along?

And when are you going to own your history, bitch? Or is it just everyone else that is at fault, but not you or your family?

By the way, thank you for copying my phrase "Own your history, bitch". Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

But you should try to be original once in a while, though I suspect that is beyond you. Hence, all the cutting and pasting.

Wrong again, you pretentious prick. Spent this entire thread telling you you are a dumb, ignorant fuck, ExNYer -- not defending the Confederacy!

Check this out, and note the date, you pretentious prick.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=956872&postcount=27

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8th_Reg...nteer_Infantry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

It's you lefty-loons that are the ignorant bunch, Old-goaT. You ignorant fucks hypocritically deny the North's role in perpetuating slavery. Those New York banker types profited off of slave labor. For over 200 years, New York had slaves introduced a slave market into the city and traded slaves publicly. Massachusetts textile merchants and workers profited off of slave labor in the South. New England rum runners profited from the cane product harvested by slaves in the Caribbean. Those tainted "profits" helped make the New England seaboard a vigorous, commercial success -- and those ill-begot commercial profits continued to pour into the North even after the first guns at Ft Sumter quit firing in 1861.

So the next time you ignorant fucks want to pretentiously peer down your condescending noses at the South, you damn well better wipe the shit off your own noses so you doesn't block your view of reality.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:29 PM   #284
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's no surprise, take no pity, Assup’s spastic sphincter's still spouting shitty!

Old 11-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #285
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's you lefty-loons that are the ignorant bunch, Old-goaT. You ignorant fucks hypocritically deny the North's role in perpetuating slavery.
Wrong, as usual, IB. You cannot find a single place I have denied any such thing. I just don't create a delusional would in my head where I try to argue the Confederates were the good guys.

All were guilty, some (Southerners mostly) were substantially more guilty.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women