Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2020, 12:50 PM   #271
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I already told you the conditions multiple times if you are stupid enough to try to kick my ass.

Oh, and out of respect to TWK and WTF and to stay on topic; RIP Kobe
Yes RIP Kobe, he's still dead BTW.

But you also already said you'd meet anywhere in the DFW area and the walked back that, and Fred even gave the option of a police station to meet, which you also didn't really address.

Obviously, you talk a big game, but kinda lose it at crunch time.

eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:47 PM   #272
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
LOL Unfriendly Fred, are you done old lady? I already told you the conditions multiple times if you are stupid enough to try to kick my ass.

I'm not kidding when I tell you that I am 6'4" and I go to the gym 5 days a week and what I do for cardio. I'm going to really fucking hurt a pussy like you. Leave it alone and stop threatening me. Or take me up on my offer and realize that you made the biggest mistake of your life. It's that simple. When I say that you will go to either the hospital or the morgue. I'm not even kidding... you picked the wrong guy. I'm not the guy you want to meet in a dark alley. That's not tough guy bullshit. It's just the truth.

If you have no weapons on you, you won't last 10 seconds with me and I'm just being honest.

Oh, and out of respect to TWK and WTF and to stay on topic; RIP Kobe
You are a laugh a minute - I don't care if you dress in a leotard with your gay friends and do aerobics pretending to be Muay Thai ladyboys.

You were scared to meet me in real life - you have been weighed in the balance and found wanting.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:47 PM   #273
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Yes RIP Kobe, he's still dead BTW.

But you also already said you'd meet anywhere in the DFW area and the walked back that, and Fred even gave the option of a police station to meet, which you also didn't really address.

Obviously, you talk a big game, but kinda lose it at crunch time.

He showed himself to be a coward.
Old 02-13-2020, 10:32 PM   #274
HoeHummer
BANNED

Simple bit of research will prove yous to be fuller of shits than the Fuller brush man, JL!

Better lawyer up!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:33 PM   #275
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Simple bit of research will prove yous to be fuller of shits than the Fuller brush man, JL!

Better lawyer up!

if yous say so "blackie trudeau"

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:03 PM   #276
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

Better lawyer up!
That pathetic clown is completely full of shit. Who the fuck is serious about meeting someone to fight at a police station because it is a close walk from his house? Who actually even knows how to fight if they are stupid enough to even suggest something so ridiculous?

That stupid old pathetic Jew threatened me. I did not threaten him so you go by my rules if you are stupid enough to meet me to fight. I said I would meet that jackass anywhere in DFW to prove that I am an Ivy League grad and bet him $100K about that fact that is very easy for me to prove in person.

The rules changed however after that pussy threatened me. You will have no weapons on you. I don't know how many times I have to state that simple fact. I'll do it loudly for the umpteenth time. YOU WILL HAVE NO WEAPONS ON YOU AND I WILL GUARANTEE THAT FACT WITH MY SIMPLE RULES!

I knew that clown would never meet me for anything. Any pussy who gets off on threatening someone on a keyboard is not going to do shit. Any real man threatens you face to face and toe to toe. They don't sit behind their 3rd of 4th handle on a whore board (or whatever amount of fucking handles this pathetic loser has had to run from) and threaten you like the anonymous bitch he is to me.

Oh, and with respect to TWK and WTF to stay on topic; RIP Kobe

Edit: And by the way TWK, nice win for the Celtics in double OT against the Clippers. It was a very entertaining game to watch and relax to after a long day of work.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 12:13 AM   #277
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:33 AM   #278
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
That pathetic clown is completely full of shit. Who the fuck is serious about meeting someone to fight at a police station because it is a close walk from his house? Who actually even knows how to fight if they are stupid enough to even suggest something so ridiculous?

That stupid old pathetic Jew threatened me. I did not threaten him so you go by my rules if you are stupid enough to meet me to fight. I said I would meet that jackass anywhere in DFW to prove that I am an Ivy League grad and bet him $100K about that fact that is very easy for me to prove in person.

The rules changed however after that pussy threatened me. You will have no weapons on you. I don't know how many times I have to state that simple fact. I'll do it loudly for the umpteenth time. YOU WILL HAVE NO WEAPONS ON YOU AND I WILL GUARANTEE THAT FACT WITH MY SIMPLE RULES!

I knew that clown would never meet me for anything. Any pussy who gets off on threatening someone on a keyboard is not going to do shit. Any real man threatens you face to face and toe to toe. They don't sit behind their 3rd of 4th handle on a whore board (or whatever amount of fucking handles this pathetic loser has had to run from) and threaten you like the anonymous bitch he is to me.

Oh, and with respect to TWK and WTF to stay on topic; RIP Kobe

Edit: And by the way TWK, nice win for the Celtics in double OT against the Clippers. It was a very entertaining game to watch and relax to after a long day of work.
You lie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I'm a hell of a lot more clever than you. But that doesn't really mean much. Given your moron rating.

Good little trumpy. You are wrong but you continue to double down.

Sorry charlie, once again you prove you are full of shit.

I didn't include the line items that supported your point.
From my previous post:

Intent to deceive need not be present for a statement to be a lie. Saying intent has to be present is a lie.

Why would I, "super-smart-guy"? You included one that backed up your stupid point. You intentionally didn't include the line I did. Each line item is a stand-alone "smart-guy". They are "or" statements. Not "and" statements. (for the stupid people, that means you can use any one or more statements together)

You just demonstrated you don't have the 7th-grade skill of using a dictionary correctly. But that's a strength in your world, right?

As for the rest of your punk-ass claims, you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives 2 shits whether you live or die.
If you had balls you would post proof of your ass-pulled claims.

I've never said I went to an Ivy League school, even if you had asked, I would never agree to meet a cowardly, punk-ass-bitch, key-board warrior for a "beating", and finally you just admitted you don't know what the word "stalk" means.

Your projection skills seem good. Your claim I cherry-picked something after you previously had done exactly that proves that.

Now trot your lying Cougar High ass off.
Completely and concisely busted and shown to be a complete liar in a public forum!

Your own words betray you! (This is why I think you stutter, BTW)

RIP, Kobe?..well no - fucking rapist asshole
Old 02-14-2020, 07:58 AM   #279
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

So are you implying that I am also Munchmasterman now? That is quite the stretch even for an idiot pathetic old bitter Jew like you LOL

That guy is definitely much nicer than I have ever been to you and all of your many handles. No offense to that guy, but I use a lot better grammar as well. Plus, he is showing emotion. You are not going to get that from me because I don't give a shit enough to display it on a whore board; especially directed towards a pathetic old lying ass Jew who has to run from handles because he does not know when to STFU.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:10 AM   #280
HoeHummer
BANNED

Could yous say that a little louder, JL?

I suppose all capitalization and bold faced letters would make it more emphatic.

How about red letters underlined?

Yous are a pathetic poseur and deserve to have Lucas kick your ass with his fare fists!

Yous have threatened other posters early and often, JL. And now yous are even attacking Kobe Bryant, who was acquitted more decisivelys than your scumbag piece of shit Trump.

Old 02-14-2020, 08:15 AM   #281
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
So are you implying that I am also Munchmasterman now? That is quite the stretch even for an idiot pathetic old bitter Jew like you LOL

That guy is definitely much nicer than I have ever been with you and all of your many handles. No offense to that guy, but I use a lot better grammar as well. Plus, he is showing emotion. You are not going to get that from me because I don't give a shit enough to display it on a whore board; especially directed towards a retarded old Jew who has to run from handles because he does not know when to STFU.
Actually, HoeDummer/Yssup Rider is an old pathetic Jew. Maybe the dumbest Jew on earth. But the Jewish people expelled him at a young age. They wanted nothing to do with him.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 08:17 AM   #282
HoeHummer
BANNED

Yous don’t say...

Better be careful, bumbeaner.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:29 AM   #283
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yous don’t say...

Better be careful, bumbeaner.
Be careful of what AsswipeDummer? Are YOUS going to start stalking me again? Is that why you received YOUS last ban? Is it a lifetime ban? 2yrs? I was just quoting YOUS buddy Lucas.
Old 02-14-2020, 09:07 AM   #284
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Be careful of what AsswipeDummer? Are YOUS going to start stalking me again? Is that why you received YOUS last ban? Is it a lifetime ban? 2yrs? I was just quoting YOUS buddy Lucas.
I don't know HH but he's never given me a reason to dislike him so I don't have a problem with the guy.

I realize that this is the political forum, but if you're cool, I could not give a fuck what your political views are. It's the internet. I didn't hop in this particular thread to fight with anyone. I hopped in as a Lakers fan and that was it. This thread is not about politics to me. And it's not about the cliques in this forum to me. I just wanted to discuss Kobe and sports. I did not want to have some fucking pathetic old weirdo Jew who hates me to completely change the narrative. That was never my intent.

I'm already in a forum for that shit (bambino knows exactly what I am talking about.) I didn't post in this thread for that.
Old 02-14-2020, 09:12 AM   #285
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't know HH and he's never given me a reason to dislike him so I don't have a problem with the guy.

I realize that this is the political forum, but if you're cool, I could not give a fuck what your political views are. It's the internet. I didn't hop in this particular thread to fight with anyone. I hopped in as a Lakers fan and that was it. This thread is not about politics to me. And it's not about the cliques in this forum to me. I just wanted to discuss Kobe and sports. I did not want to have some fucking pathetic weirdo who hates me to completely change the narrative.

I'm already in a forum for that shit; bambino knows exactly what I am talking about. I didn't post in this thread for that.
Everybody knows about the Spider Hole. It’s no secret. HH is Yssup Rider. That’s no secret either. He got banned for Cyberstalking. The last time anyway. You know that too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women