Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2020, 07:05 AM   #271
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I havent watched the NBA much for decades. If the local team is in a play-off run maybe, but otherwise no.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 07:24 AM   #272
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
TWK, I would suspect political news to beat everything now. America likes drama and you can't beat this kind of soon to be drama between Trump and Biden. This is about to get completely out of control in epic proportions.

I don't know whether anybody has had the displeasure of having a monkey throw shit at you at the zoo and nail the throw. It happened to me in 3rd grade. That monkey was tame compared to the shit these guys are going to throw at each other.

Trump, doesn't play nice. I'll admit that I respect that about the guy. You fuck with him, he'll fuck with you harder. I have no problem with that character trait.
Even monkeys think you are a shithead - so the monkey threw shit on your head.

Good for the monkey!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 04:27 PM   #273
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I hope everyone is enjoying the start of the playoffs. I know I am. It was a great game between the Jazz and the Nuggets this afternoon.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 04:33 PM   #274
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Go ahead. It's a free country. Still, in parts.

My brother from Vegas told me that you have to bet $1500 to win $100 on the Milwalkee Bucks.

Not watching it unless the Rockets make it to the finals.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 07:42 AM   #275
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

gregg popovich

who was a one man wrecking crew, ruining sports for people, spouting his leftist nonsense even before kneeling became in vogue

recently (june) wondered why people are upset about the disrespect to the flag:

‘The flag is irrelevant. It’s just a symbol…”

now he is overjoyed the austin city council has defunded their police department

the coach then went on a rant about how “racist” trump is because of what popovich thinks is “voter suppression.”

and all this time I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, thinking he was only sucking up and playing the fool to keep on his players' good side as a coaching ploy
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 08:03 AM   #276
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
gregg popovich

who was a one man wrecking crew, ruining sports for people, spouting his leftist nonsense even before kneeling became in vogue

recently (june) wondered why people are upset about the disrespect to the flag:

‘The flag is irrelevant. It’s just a symbol…”

now he is overjoyed the austin city council has defunded their police department

the coach then went on a rant about how “racist” trump is because of what popovich thinks is “voter suppression.”

and all this time I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, thinking he was only sucking up and playing the fool to keep on his players' good side as a coaching ploy
He was too short to make it on the US Olympic team and he is too old to understand today's youngsters, so he figures pretending to be "woke" will help him with his players.

With his enormous wealth, he has all the privilege in the world and no consequences when rioters tear shit up.
Old 08-18-2020, 08:12 AM   #277
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
He was too short to make it on the US Olympic team and he is too old to understand today's youngsters, so he figures pretending to be "woke" will help him with his players.

With his enormous wealth, he has all the privilege in the world and no consequences when rioters tear shit up.
the main reason Greggy Poopovitch has 5 titles is he got lucky and got Tim Duncan in the draft. Boston had the best odds in that lottery deal and crapped out, so San Antonio got him.

let's see what Poopovitch would do if the BLM mob shows up at his mansion? call the police?

BAHHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 08:37 AM   #278
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I wonder how those Spurs teams would do now. The NBA is small ball now. My beloved Lakers would be fucked back then. They would just put Shaq in pick and roll every other play. He'd foul out within 15 minutes of every game. It would be exchanging 3 for 2 nonstop. Do the math. They would have had to put Robert Horry at center just to stop the bleeding. That would have been ugly to watch.

At least Pau Gasol could move on defense. Shaq would have been fucked with how they play now.
Old 08-18-2020, 11:25 AM   #279
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wonder how those Spurs teams would do now. The NBA is small ball now. My beloved Lakers would be fucked back then. They would just put Shaq in pick and roll every other play. He'd foul out within 15 minutes of every game. It would be exchanging 3 for 2 nonstop. Do the math. They would have had to put Robert Horry at center just to stop the bleeding. That would have been ugly to watch.

At least Pau Gasol could move on defense. Shaq would have been fucked with how they play now.
I think Shaq would have adapted well.

He is my favorite NBA player.

Also, I don't think a monkey would have thrown shit on him like it did to you.
Old 08-18-2020, 01:32 PM   #280
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

not so sure he'd foul out every game but even in his prime running the floor on fast breaks wasn't exactly his strong suit. he'd have to be in the best shape he's never been in or he'd be gassed and needing oxygen by the end of the first quarter.
Old 08-18-2020, 05:38 PM   #281
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Sacramento was smart enough to put Shaq in pick and roll all of the time. Mike Bibby's eyes would light up when Shaq switched on him because he knew he was going to get either fouled or he would go right by him. I don't really know why every team did not do that with him.

The Pistons and the great Larry Brown also did it with him which is why they kicked the Lakers' ass and won the title. I watched that series thinking there is no way in hell Chauncey Billups is this good. Billups owes Shaq part of his check. That series was painful to watch.

Now my beloved Lakers have a fully healthy Portland team in the 1st round. They have absolutely nobody to guard Damian Lillard. The only guy who had a chance was Avery Bradley and he said fuck the bubble and possibly catching the virus. He stayed at home with his family and opted out for the season. Fuck him
Old 08-18-2020, 06:09 PM   #282
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Sacramento was smart enough to put Shaq in pick and roll all of the time. Mike Bibby's eyes would light up when Shaq switched on him because he knew he was going to get either fouled or he would go right by him. I don't really know why every team did not do that with him.

The Pistons and the great Larry Brown also did it with him which is why they kicked the Lakers' ass and won the title. I watched that series thinking there is no way in hell Chauncey Billups is this good. Billups owes Shaq part of his check. That series was painful to watch.

Now my beloved Lakers have a fully healthy Portland team in the 1st round. They have absolutely nobody to guard Damian Lillard. The only guy who had a chance was Avery Bradley and he said fuck the bubble and possibly catching the virus. He stayed at home with his family and opted out for the season. Fuck him
few big men are quick enough to switch off on a small forward or guard. only Bill Russell comes to mind. and Shaq himself was an excellent passer in the pick and roll. so it works both ways. why do you think Phil ran the offense through Shag, much to Kobe's annoyance. but it got them 3 rings.

remember the "Hack-a-Shaq" defense? that was funny. the guy couldn't hit a free throw for shit. as long as you had the depth to sacrifice a few of your big men to foul him the moment he got the ball, it's like attacking a King with a pawn in Chess.

here is a Lakers great of days gone by doing what was supposed to be impossible .. block Kareem's sky-hook.

i don't recall seeing another player block one of KareemPuff's sky-hooks. and if you can find a clip of someone blocking KareemPuff's sky-hook .. i dare you to find another player that blocked KareemPuff's sky-hook .. TWICE IN THE SAME PLAY.

you may have heard of this guy .. Wilt Chamberlain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwHP04TWOps
Old 08-18-2020, 06:22 PM   #283
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
few big men are quick enough to switch off on a small forward or guard. only Bill Russell comes to mind. and Shaq himself was an excellent passer in the pick and roll. so it works both ways. why do you think Phil ran the offense through Shag, much to Kobe's annoyance. but it got them 3 rings.

remember the "Hack-a-Shaq" defense? that was funny. the guy couldn't hit a free throw for shit. as long as you had the depth to sacrifice a few of your big men to foul him the moment he got the ball, it's like attacking a King with a pawn in Chess.

here is a Lakers great of days gone by doing what was supposed to be impossible .. block Kareem's sky-hook.

i don't recall seeing another player block one of KareemPuff's sky-hooks. and if you can find a clip of someone blocking KareemPuff's sky-hook .. i dare you to find another player that blocked KareemPuff's sky-hook .. TWICE IN THE SAME PLAY.

I know at least twenty thousand women heard of him.

Gone are the days of getting close to the basket. Now it's just dribble dribble dribble (don't shut up), then chuck up some ugly shit for a jump shot. Or try to put something up just hoping for the foul. Remember good basketball? When it was about ball and man movement? Spurs run comes to an end this season. A generation finally sees them miss the post season.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 06:35 PM   #284
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
here is a Lakers great of days gone by doing what was supposed to be impossible .. block Kareem's sky-hook
When I was a kid, I was taught to hate the Celtics. My dad as an LA guy despised them.

I remember when I was young when Jack Sikma played for the Bucks. I was watching a playoff game with my dad and he said Sikma's shot is pretty much impossible to block because of the arc. I can't remember whether it was McHale or Parish who blocked his shot that game. My dad got pissed and turned the TV off. I just turned it right back on after he left the room. I knew he wasn't going to come back and watch the rest of the game.
Old 08-18-2020, 06:40 PM   #285
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:

Honestly, you could make a case for goaltending.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women