Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #2776
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Oh yeah, Teo definitely did not show great speed, but I think he would do just fine doing what Dameco used to do for us, just play downhill and smash dudes in the face, we weren't that good at stopping the run last year, I think he could change that.

There are some okay prospects at WR this year, but we got some last year, i don't trust that we will do a good job finding a good one...we don't have a good history of it besides drafting Dre, and that was like 11 years ago..

I would like a CB though, agree with you there, I think if we could get the Honey badger, it would be pretty great, but the better ones usually go pretty high, maybe we could trade up? The O-lineman are the best this year though, but who the cares about that if our QB sucks..
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:18 PM   #2777
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Honey Badger could be good, he is playmaker and a return guy but McNair won't even consider him because of character issues. We need some badasses not nicey nice mfers. Honey Badger is risky however since he did not play last year.

Fuck no on Teo, slow, and overated just like Notre Dame was, sorry Don. I think he will be another Brian Bosworth "Boz" and flame out before his rookie deal is over. We do need a run stuffing LB to help Cush, fuck to play for Cush if he gets nicked again. I still want to kick Slausen in the gonads for that cheap shot!!

Fuck the list of what we need is long, QB, ILB, WR, OL, Fullback, Secondary help, OLB and yet here we stand with our cock in our hand!! Let go of it Rick and get us some free agent help!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:30 AM   #2778
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Have the Texans ever picked up a WR in free agency that really helped the franchise?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #2779
TheDon
Valued Poster

Even if we did, there would be no point, Schaub can't throw far enough anyway.

Our best chance is to have the nancy-boy play for our team....Offense is going to be useless. We're going to need 2000 Ravens D if we want to win a superbowl. We just need 7 from our offense, that is the type of D we need.

I think Foster is also going to go straight downhill from here, he was great for us for a couple of years, but got his payday, and I think he's just going to smoke-out for the rest of his career, more power to him.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:53 PM   #2780
Daddio
Valued Poster

I agree on Foster. How many Mfing times did he slip down last season? Fuck I was cussing the equipment guy for giving him shitty cleats! When S Jackson the Rams rb came available I got excited then I remembered, fuck we're the Texans, no chance. Same with M Wallace, fuck no chance. Read the nice list of free agents in the chronicle today then did the same, oh fuck no chance. Jake Long, fuck.

Cut Dopey's ass and sign a player or two, the drop off to TJ is actually an improvement!!!
Old 03-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #2781
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Texans wish they had 2000ravens defense that will never happen
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:02 PM   #2782
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Tj ain't much better, everyone thinks he will be the next Brady for some reason. Slob ain't leaving, we suck for the next 2 year's how I see it. Wild card next season and out of contention following year. I just don't see good things ahead.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:20 PM   #2783
Daddio
Valued Poster

Looks like Casey will be gone for sure. The General says 14 teams are interested in him. Sad cause he will erupt for another team.

Cut Kevin Walter, saved some cap space.

We nned some OL help, Ryan Harris won't cut it at RT.

I get excited about these guys, then remember oh yeah we're the Texans, we don't do shit!!
Old 03-12-2013, 03:01 PM   #2784
TheDon
Valued Poster

Can't believe that many teams are interested in Casey, damn.

First Leach gone, now him. We do a pretty damn good job at developing FB's. Too bad that position is so meaningless compared to QB and WRs...
Old 03-12-2013, 03:38 PM   #2785
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Kevin Walters should have been gone
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:36 AM   #2786
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I'm assuming Texans are gunna make run to keep Barwin and Quin since pretty much all top WR's on the market just got soed up. Theres some talk about OD possibly being a cap casualty. I'd like to believe thats BS. There's a big drop between OD and Graham. Hell, OD had more TDs than Dre. I thought Posey looked good toward the end of the season but after rehabbing all off season who knows what well get out of him next year. That Slausen fuck that took out Cush lost his appeal. So I guess he breaks about even with what he got in bounty pay. Fat fuck! Anyway Im hoping Quin stays, he had a great year and has huge upside. twouldn't surprise me if someone pays him a top tier safety contract. Donta Robinson got cut? Interesting... :

I'm going to pretend I didn't just read you fellers talking of possibly trading away NFLs TD leader and 90% of our offense. Calm down now, just vote for the dude to be on the cover of Madden 14 and draft him #1 in next years fantasy fb.
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:35 AM   #2787
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What I don't understand is how the Eagles have all this cap space when two years ago they dropped like $100M on Vick, $60 Million on Nnamdi Asomugha and signed a lot other top free agents like Ronnie Brown. Remember that strike year when everyone thought the Eagles "bought" a Superbowl and went nowhere?

Now they supposedly have $26 million in cap space while the Texans have $6M. Sure they cut a bunch of people but so did we last year (lost entire right side of line).

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/houston-texans/
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #2788
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Lost Casey already. What is it with the Eagles? 'Meco and now Casey!!
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #2789
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Looks like there are still some good WR's out there after all..
Welker
Jennings
Cruz
Heyward-Bey
Amendola

I doubt Texans could land any of the 1st three. But Heyward-Bey or Amendola may be plausible..

We got a fuckload of guys out there shopping this year...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/freeagency/?year=2013&team=34
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #2790
TheDon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
What I don't understand is how the Eagles have all this cap space when two years ago they dropped like $100M on Vick, $60 Million on Nnamdi Asomugha and signed a lot other top free agents like Ronnie Brown. Remember that strike year when everyone thought the Eagles "bought" a Superbowl and went nowhere?

Now they supposedly have $26 million in cap space while the Texans have $6M. Sure they cut a bunch of people but so did we last year (lost entire right side of line).

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/houston-texans/
Yeah, I would like an explanation to how that shit worked, and they just released Nnamdi anyway...

Willy, I was mainly Fucking around with Foster, still love him. But who knows, the way he tweets, he could be the next Ricky Williams...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women