Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2015, 10:38 AM   #256
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

What is gruber a reference to?
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:34 AM   #257
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosa View Post
Still kind of amazed how everything on this "political post" always ends up turning into a bunch of name calling.
Now, how about a little reality here. Obama has no intention of getting us involved in another skirmish in that part of the world. I think I'm greatful for that! He has to work n a world that includes some of our allies, who we and he knows are just as bad as ISIS, and even funded that group!
Now, back to the original topic, that of Obama comparing what was done during the crusades and inquisition as being as bad as anything being done today by ISIS. The problem never was that every person and country has to be always on guard against ever letting authorities do evil to others. Nations and peoples throughout history have done evil. It never was because of any one thing, like religion. It is just a dangerous trait of us! The problem was, he didn't stress that, and then challenge everyone that listens to him, to always be vigilant to always be on guard to insure that we as a people of the world, never let this happen. Not in the name of power, or religion, or greed, or anything else! See how quick we are to allow distractions to distract us from what is important and get us to attack each other! I think some of you guys need to get laid! Any ladies out there willing to help out here?
Odumbo perpetuated the lie that it was the Christian West that launched an unprovoked and unwarranted attack against 'peace abiding' Muslims, when, in fact, the Crusades were a 'response' to Islamic jihad. Note how Odumbo doesn't recount any of the atrocities committed by Islam during the Crusade period or mention that it was the Christian West that was ultimately were defeated during the Crusades. Hence, by omission, Odumbo dismisses those events as having no consequence in order to give credence to his fallacious argument that all fault for today's events can find their origin in the Crusades led by the Christian West, and that's a bald face lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
He, UnderConstruction, don't argue with IBIdiot about the rise of Nazism. Next to the Civil War, it's his passion. Especially the GAY NAZIs! When it comes to hatred and genocide, it's practically his hobby... Moreso than women, for sure!

Oh, and he'll be calling you "#Grubered" long past its expiration date. In fact, it's already a hackneyed example of TeaWipe name calling. Kind of like the use of the word "Yankee,"which is still an integral part of his name-calling arsenal.

My advice is to fuck with the man and don't try too hard to understand his patois.
Quote:

Flaming, fascist faggots is your specialty per your choice of images to reflect your POV, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:56 AM   #258
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbo perpetuated the lie that it was the Christian West that launched an unprovoked and unwarranted attack against 'peace abiding' Muslims, when, in fact, the Crusades were a 'response' to Islamic jihad. Note how Odumbo doesn't recount any of the atrocities committed by Islam during the Crusade period or mention that it was the Christian West that was ultimately were defeated during the Crusades. Hence, by omission, Odumbo dismisses those events as having no consequence in order to give credence to his fallacious argument that all fault for today's events can find their origin in the Crusades led by the Christian West, and that's a bald face lie.
Harold Lamb's books on the crusades relates it quite different than that chicken dick.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:57 AM   #259
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Hermosa, if you haven't noticed yet, a few posters here like IB are not exactly open minded, nor do some of them comprehend staying civil. That is why this prison colony was formed, to try and keep the incivility away from the other forums.

What is very odd, though there are no bars or chains, the most egregious ones tend to self-contain themselves, possibly feeling uncomfortable in a forum where every other word is not a homosexual slur.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 01:13 PM   #260
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Harold Lamb's books on the crusades relates it quite different than that chicken dick.
You, more likely than not, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, did not understand what Lamb wrote.

Quote:
"The Seljuk Turks not only began the conversion of Asia Minor from Christianity to Islam, but they provoked the Crusades and long bore the brunt of resisting them, too" (p. 361, History of the World, by J.M. Roberts)
Quote:
"A crusade was a holy war fought against those who were perceived to be the external foe of Christendom for the recovery of Christian property... As far as the crusaders were concerned, the Muslims in the East and in Spain had occupied Christian territory, including land sanctified and made his very own by the presence of Christ himself, and they had imposed infidel tyranny on the Christians who had lived there" (pp. 18-19, The Crusades: A Short History by Jonathan Riley-Smith).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Hermosa, if you haven't noticed yet, a few posters here like IB are not exactly open minded, nor do some of them comprehend staying civil. That is why this prison colony was formed, to try and keep the incivility away from the other forums.

What is very odd, though there are no bars or chains, the most egregious ones tend to self-contain themselves, possibly feeling uncomfortable in a forum where every other word is not a homosexual slur.
Disregard Old-THUMPER, Hermosa. He's a miserable soul whose only joy comes from trollishly stalking posters on a SHMB and keeping track of their post counts.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:27 PM   #261
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

No bars, no chains, and yet you too still remain here within the colony.
So why is that ?
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 01:42 PM   #262
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You, more likely than not, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, did not understand what Lamb wrote.

LMFAO is that your "fallback" position chicken dick? Lame ass bitch.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:47 PM   #263
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMFAO is that your "fallback" position chicken dick? Lame ass bitch.
Noticed how your "fallback position" is to ignore and avoid dealing with the remarks of academically trained historians, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
"The Seljuk Turks not only began the conversion of Asia Minor from Christianity to Islam, but they provoked the Crusades and long bore the brunt of resisting them, too" (p. 361, History of the World, by J.M. Roberts)
Quote:
"A crusade was a holy war fought against those who were perceived to be the external foe of Christendom for the recovery of Christian property... As far as the crusaders were concerned, the Muslims in the East and in Spain had occupied Christian territory, including land sanctified and made his very own by the presence of Christ himself, and they had imposed infidel tyranny on the Christians who had lived there" (pp. 18-19, The Crusades: A Short History by Jonathan Riley-Smith).
Old 02-15-2015, 01:53 PM   #264
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Noticed how your "fallback position" is to ignore and avoid dealing with the remarks of academically trained historians, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
I read the books so kiss my ass you pompous ass hole. If you are well trained it is not evident here it is more like the sputtering of a hillbilly. No well educated person would sink to the level you do.
Old 02-15-2015, 02:25 PM   #265
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
When did he perpetuate that? Merely mentioning two things doesn't equate to equivocation or justitification. Unless of course, that's what you want to take away from it. In which case, you're an idiot.
Old 02-15-2015, 02:28 PM   #266
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I read the books so kiss my ass you pompous ass hole. If you are well trained it is not evident here it is more like the sputtering of a hillbilly. No well educated person would sink to the level you do.
Noticed how your "fallback position" is to continue to ignore and avoid dealing with the remarks of academically trained historians, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-15-2015, 03:26 PM   #267
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
What is gruber a reference to?
You may take this as being insulting but what news channel do you watch? Fox News covered this pretty well. MIT professor, uber-liberal, and confidant of Obama John Gruber was referred to many times as the architect of Obamacare. There is video of him telling his classes that he wrote Obamacare or that he was the guy who made it all happen.

The reference comes from the fact that video also surfaced where he said that Obama was able to get Obamacare passed because the American people were too stupid to understand and he included a few lawmakers in that category (Pelosi et. al). Understandable, he says because the law was written in such a way to make it hard to understand for a reason. He said this on video on multiple occassions and he seemed proud of what he did. He wa bragging after all.

So without going further, that is what a Gruber is. A government official or operative who thinks the American voter is stupid and needs to be lied to in order to advance a progressive agenda.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 03:42 PM   #268
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Noticed how your "fallback position" is to continue to ignore and avoid dealing with the remarks of academically trained historians, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Notice your fallback position is to ignore anything concerning Harold Lamb, but to parrot the same thing over and over, Very typical of you chicken dick.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:53 PM   #269
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You may take this as being insulting but what news channel do you watch? Fox News covered this pretty well. MIT professor, uber-liberal, and confidant of Obama John Gruber was referred to many times as the architect of Obamacare. There is video of him telling his classes that he wrote Obamacare or that he was the guy who made it all happen.

The reference comes from the fact that video also surfaced where he said that Obama was able to get Obamacare passed because the American people were too stupid to understand and he included a few lawmakers in that category (Pelosi et. al). Understandable, he says because the law was written in such a way to make it hard to understand for a reason. He said this on video on multiple occassions and he seemed proud of what he did. He wa bragging after all.

So without going further, that is what a Gruber is. A government official or operative who thinks the American voter is stupid and needs to be lied to in order to advance a progressive agenda.
I don't watch Fox News if I can help it. I would tend to agree; the average american voter IS a dumbass. They are lied to in order to advance ANY agenda, progressive or conservative. I think healthcare is a right, so I'm not afraid of social healthcare.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:53 PM   #270
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Notice your fallback position is to ignore anything concerning Harold Lamb, but to parrot the same thing over and over, Very typical of you chicken dick.
Harold Lamb was not a trained academic historian; in fact, Lamb wrote more fiction than he did nonfiction, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Additionally, and more importantly, Lamb's book is nearly a century old, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Meanwhile, "John Morris Roberts, CBE (14 April 1928 – 30 May 2003) was a British historian, with significant published works who was Vice Chancellor of the University of Southampton, from 1979-1985, and he was Warden of Merton College, Oxford, from 1985-1994." And "Jonathan Simon Christopher Riley-Smith, GCStJ, FRHistS (born 27 June 1938) is a historian of the Crusades, and a Fellow of Emmanuel College, Cambridge." And it remains, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, there's no reason to believe you when you claim you understand what Lamb wrote.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women